Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I understand he has paddle hands, so he might get cheeky at some point.

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
There's a smiley face somewhere here; where's the poocorn... Paddlehands sure has been keeping this boat afloat!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's a smiley face somewhere here; where's the poocorn... Paddlehands sure has been keeping this boat afloat!

68AF33E0-03CB-4069-91E9-C4F3D040D3A6.gif

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry, everyone. I turned him down. He wanted to meet me AFTER his work dinner, like last time. Once is OK, but let's not make a habit of it. I'm quite sure he could have got out of it. Men get headaches too.

A lady requires to be the main course of the evening, not just the nightcap. :snooty:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry, everyone. I turned him down. He wanted to meet me AFTER his work dinner, like last time. Once is OK, but let's not make a habit of it. I'm quite sure he could have got out of it. Men get headaches too.

A lady requires to be the main course of the evening, not just the nightcap. :snooty:

Agree completely. You’re not just the dessert. Unless you want to be that is. :kiss:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Missy!

No, I don't want to be just the dessert. I bought the client-dinner thing once, but twice is beginning to look like a pattern. Fuhgeddaboudit. It's a pity because when he cooked for me last time, his frank and beans looked absolutely delicious. However, I'm not a short-order kitchen.

Do I have the principles, or what? :D

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Missy!

No, I don't want to be just the dessert. I bought the client-dinner thing once, but twice is beginning to look like a pattern. Fuhgeddaboudit. It's a pity because when he cooked for me last time, his frank and beans looked absolutely delicious. However, I'm not a short-order kitchen.

Do I have the principles, or what? :D

yesgood.gif

OTOH

readyforfun.gif

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just for jollies, I will try to summarize this with British slang. Jambalaya's looking to pull a tidy one with a bloke she almost had it off with a few months ago. Unfortunately, she didn't get any of the meat and two veg she wanted, and he wouldn't give her an Aussie kiss either. Maybe she'll have better luck this time.

how are you guys so good with this lingo! Hilarious!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
this is the most entertaining thread on PS :lol-2: good for you @Jambalaya your gentleman friend should be cooking for you on demand ;P

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So he expects to sample the pie without dinner first? :naughty:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So he expects to sample the pie without dinner first? :naughty:

Sometimes I start with pie.
1263732qjo53yeqzf.gif

:whistle: :cheeky:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: @missy, any girl who likes to have dessert first is fine in my book.

Me...got to feed me first otherwise the gates stay shut, throw a little wine in and you might even get the key to the back door :mrgreen:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope no one explains all this to Karl_K.. I fear for his innocence. The intensity of his blushing would be visible from space.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

LOLOLOL Is he fasting?

Thank you for the fun J! (and thank you for your principles.).

cheers--Sharon

tigertales

Shiny_Rock
I'm confused...

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is all very exciting. I hope that everyone is ready to translate for me once Jambalaya starts to post about her adventures. ;)).

Deb :wavey:
Then you can explain it to me! :think:

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What??? He wants a booty call? Without the courtesy of ponying up for a dinner first? Oh hell no. I mean, unless you *want* a booty call. But where does he get the nerve to suggest that he go out for dinner on someone else's dime and then sachay over to you for dessert? No, no, no, no. NO. :naughty: Time to find a new man!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What??? He wants a booty call? Without the courtesy of ponying up for a dinner first? Oh hell no. I mean, unless you *want* a booty call. But where does he get the nerve to suggest that he go out for dinner on someone else's dime and then sachay over to you for dessert? No, no, no, no. NO. :naughty: Time to find a new man!

Should we call him The Frugal Gourmet now?

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dying here. Most awesome thread ever! :lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Now im really confused!
Who was dating Trump on google?

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Y'all are so funny!

Missy, I swear that you were in my head with those gifs you posted! Yes, I need some fun, but the after-dinner thing would have taken the fun out, for me.

Believe me, it's very disappointing that we will be so near yet so far on Monday night, but I need to nip this after-dinner thing in the bud.

Just to be clear, it may be a casual thing, which is what I want with him, but the after-dinner issue crosses the line from casual fun into leave-the-money-on-the-nightstand territory. :snooty:

He should have invited me out for a nice dinner and a catch-up.

So Monday night, I shall trot off to bed with my hot milk, my teddy bear, and my principals.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results