shape
carat
color
clarity

A Courting Story

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, we did not! It was planned, but somehow - I'm still not sure how - I ended up doing the weekly shop instead!

But he's coming back to town in a month. So if we plan a night of passion, I'll make sure to write out my shopping list in advance! :lol-2:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good golly I was glad for some translation. I've been married for 41 years, so it's not as if I am a blushing young girl who has never been kissed. I know what goes where. So why did I have so much trouble understanding this thread?

And I got the car metaphor immediately, but I had no idea that the string purse wasn't a handbag or what the hell you were doing with grocery bags. Only when I saw an allusion to accidental pregnancy did I understand that something was going on, but I still didn't know what the hell those grocery bags were!!! I must have read the description three times before I figured it out!

Deb

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good golly I was glad for some translation. I've been married for 41 years, so it's not as if I am a blushing young girl who has never been kissed. I know what goes where. So why did I have so much trouble understanding this thread?

And I got the car metaphor immediately, but I had no idea that the string purse wasn't a handbag and or what the hell you were doing with grocery bags. Only when I saw an allusion to accidental pregnancy did I understand that something was going on, but I still didn't know what the hell those grocery bags were!!!
I must have read the description three times before I figured it out!

Deb

Deb, you are not alone. LOL.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was trying to keep it clean! I posted a thread about sex almost three years ago and I think it's seared into Matata's brain. I didn't want to distress her any further! :lol-2::lol-2::mrgreen2:

Last edited:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deb, the description says "latex" and refers to a narrow part at the end to catch any leaks, and you had to read it three times?

And Missy, you actually posted an image of a string purse! LOL!!

You two are officially Pricescope's most innocent posters!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Deb, the description says "latex" and refers to a narrow part at the end to catch any leaks, and you had to read it three times?

To be honest I thought you meant one of those string purses that she posted too lol. When I was a teenager I had a few my grandmother got me and I wore them to death. So yeahhh lol. I kept coming back to this thread to see if we were right or not lol

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh gosh if I am a luddite at my age there is no help for me. I didn't think condoms had latex anymore. My to my surprise I did get the string/polishing reference. That is NOT a pat on the back.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My chassis doesn't respond anymore, not even to firm and vigorous pressure on the gas pedal. There is a battery operated tool which can occasionally awaken my quiescent horsepower but my engine's response is no longer a V8, rather it's more like a mule pulling a heavily loaded wagon.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, I think I need a thesaurus or maybe my old decoder ring to unravel all these double entendres:eek2:
0eda321c9dbd9e17584e87f1866e9511.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My chassis doesn't respond anymore, not even to firm and vigorous pressure on the gas pedal. There is a battery operated tool which can occasionally awaken my quiescent horsepower but my engine's response is no longer a V8, rather it's more like a mule pulling a heavily loaded wagon.

ya. superlol.:P2 great metaphors.:read:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata :lol-2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AQ-physical-experience-gif.gif

audreyangel.gif

audreysweet.gif

You can all have innocent tea parties together! :roll2::kiss2::lol-2::mrgreen2:

tea.jpg

Tea parties! Who's in?
tea_cup.gif

marypoppinsteaparty.gif

Ill take a jewel for every color of those dresses. Please.:P2:saint::))

@canuk-gal I like the way you think.8)

audreyhepburnsunglases.gif

Attachments

• gracious.gif
    gracious.gif
    494.7 KB · Views: 96

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is just tooooooo funny!!!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
I rarely come into this sub-forum and happened to click on this thread. Oh. Em. Gee.! You’re all soooo funny! I confess that the “string purse” had me thinking about the little purses with long straps, too, until I went back and read more closely. Sooooo hilarious! Thanks for the laugh! :clap: <- - - for creativity. :lol:

LetLoveRule

Shiny_Rock
I was trying to keep it clean! I posted a thread about sex almost three years ago and I think it's seared into Matata's brain. I didn't want to distress her any further! :lol-2::lol-2::mrgreen2:

You succeeded and more! Well done, it was a great read. Very creative, keep them coming :clap::mrgreen2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love a nice big granny sack preferably cotton, lots of room to hold it all in. I'd probably break a string purse. I got way too much "junk" to lug around for that.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think he's coming back sometime after Thanksgiving. I do hope our next date doesn't involve me doing the weekly shop! Perhaps I won't expect too much. :lol-2:

I have to say, I do have a nice memory of that evening. He's the tall, lanky type and he has these enormous great paddle-hands. When we were sitting at the bar, he was rubbing his hand up and down my back, and I have a short torso so his hand covered a lot of my back. It reminded me of being a very young child when adults would soothe you by rubbing your back and their hand felt really big and warm. Very comforting.

Decided paddle-hands are a good thing!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think he's coming back sometime after Thanksgiving. I do hope our next date doesn't involve me doing the weekly shop! Perhaps I won't expect too much. :lol-2:

I have to say, I do have a nice memory of that evening. He's the tall, lanky type and he has these enormous great paddle-hands. When we were sitting at the bar, he was rubbing his hand up and down my back, and I have a short torso so his hand covered a lot of my back. It reminded me of being a very young child when adults would soothe you by rubbing your back and their hand felt really big and warm. Very comforting.

So if he has big hands then he must have big feet, too.
This is a good sign :mrgreen2::lol-2::P2

Last edited:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
From now on, he shall be known as Paddle Hands...those are very good for encompassing the curvier parts of a vehicle. I am optimistic for your next diagnostics; even if everything is in good order you still need that multi-point checkup!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg @monarch64 read my mind. If you are going to have someone work on your rear quarter panel, paddle hands will get the job done right.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yes they can carry a lot of groceries!:lol-2:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg, you ladies are SO funny!

About the car, look, I may not have driven this vehicle but I HAVE sat behind the wheel. I can confirm that everything's in working order and the wheel is proportional to the bodywork. So that's good in terms of steering, acceleration, and emergency brakes. I was hoping to gauge the horsepower of the engine but I guess that'll have to wait until another time.

He's coming back in a month.

Seduction.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Mr. Paddle Hands has his heart set on giving me a lube job before we head home from vacation tomorrow. So I have to make a choice between sleeping in or getting up early when the garage opens. I'm leaning toward sleeping in. Maybe my Mr. Paddle Hands will have to change his own oil :sleep:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Mr. Paddle Hands has his heart set on giving me a lube job before we head home from vacation tomorrow. So I have to make a choice between sleeping in or getting up early when the garage opens. I'm leaning toward sleeping in. Maybe my Mr. Paddle Hands will have to change his own oil :sleep:
Mr. can change his own oil while you sleep in, and when you're ready for service he can get your motor running without wanting to participate in a drag race.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results