shape
carat
color
clarity

90's remake into a Deco Dream

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Todays quick shots taken with a new app called camera +. Just a point and shoot really I did nothing else.
036.JPG

032.JPG

Attachments

• 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 22

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I purchased this second hand a while ago. She's so heavy, with 18k yg. The center is a little over 3cts and the side princess cuts were 2mm each. I took it to my guy, showed him the inspiration and he's remaking this beauty with the original gold. I'm still about 2 weeks out, but received the cads over the weekend. What you don't see is the milgrain, that goes on after. The band will not be soldered, and it' won't be in a guard format. It will be 3 separate pieces. For the ultimate personal touch, my name will be inscribed in scroll detail. A true one of a kind :geek: The top right is the original ring, the lower right was the inspiration.
90s remake.jpg

View attachment 502960

View attachment 502961
Gorgeous!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
this is really stunning.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like what you did with her! This setting definitely suits her more and I love the pure yellow gold setting much better than the 2 tone (I usually like 2 tone).
I think the milgrain really sets it off and gives that antique feel...nice job!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thank you, she is my crown jewel.
I like what you did with her! This setting definitely suits her more and I love the pure yellow gold setting much better than the 2 tone (I usually like 2 tone).
I think the milgrain really sets it off and gives that antique feel...nice job!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful- a real head turner. Well done!:appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results