shape
carat
color
clarity

8 hours until I get my ring!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It''s amazing! Post more pictures! And what is your ring size? The stone looks so big on your hand!

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
my ring size is 4.5...honestly these pictures don''t do it any justice, it is so sparkly and white. I will try to take better shots over the weekend.

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring
30.gif
...beautiful couple!! Enjoy this time. Congratulations
emcocktl.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Ivana! It is BEAUTIFUL!! and i've seen it in person, and I know the pictures don't do it justice....the center stone looks so HUGE on the band..and on your tiny fingers!

Edited to Add: Ivana, I posted this before I saw your comment on how the pictures don't do the ring justice..and before I saw the picture of you and your fiance! You will make a beautiful bride and he will make a handsome groom. Again, congratulations on your engagement!! I wish you a life of happiness that will take you down a road littered with little miracles!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You guys are too CUTE!! Your ring is beautiful!!
36.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful! I love the thin pave band... makes that stone just jump off your finger! Congratulations!

7/1 is right... you do look like ross and rachel!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Conrats Ivana!
Awesome ring- so pretty! Enoy it!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Cute couple! Your ring is so beautiful! Congratulations!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
ivana!!! Its soooo pretty!!!!!!! I love it!

Very pretty! Congrats. I love that Pave too.

So, on average, how many times an hour do you look at it? We''ve been engaged a little over 2 months now and it seems i still catch myself looking at it throughout the day.

Enjoy your new status!!
36.gif

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
ahhh- you guys are the best! I am going have to tell my fi about him looking like Ross (lol)...

I can''t keep staring down at my finger. And now I am obsessed with seeing where it is most sparkly...today coffee bean took the cake~ I read somewhere on here though that the macaroni grill had the best lighting :) I will need to check it out. Will definetly try to get better pics asap-

Thanks again for all your sweet comments! http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSXXXXXXXXUShttp://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSXXXXXXXXUS

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Beautiful, adorable and handsome. Beautiful ring, adorable recipient, and handsome fiancee. Excellent cubed!!!!
emthup.gif

cheers--Sharon

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Ivana: Take a walk at night. I took my dog out for a poop when I had the ring "on-loan" and under those street-lamps it was crazy sparkly! OH yes... at Pet Smart, it was outrageous. I was pushing the cart, and kept looking at my hand. I am lucky I didn''t run-over someone with my cart! LOL!

I''ve heard great things about grocery store lighting, and candlelight! LOL! Have fun!

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Ivana the ring is so incredibly gorgeous! Congratulations!! And you guys are too adorable together.
36.gif
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
such a pretty ring!! congrats and best wishes
1.gif

abradabra

Shiny_Rock
I can see why you were so anxious to get that beauty!!!!!!

Congrats on your engagement, you look so happy in those pictures...

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
absolutely beautiful
30.gif
congrats on your engagement, more pics are welcome
9.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Wow!
30.gif
Worth the wait indeed! Congrats! I am just loving this look for erings--the pave really sets off the center stone.
emthup.gif
Looks fabu on you tiny hand as well!
1.gif
Congrats!
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is stunning!!! Well worth 8-hours of anticipation?
2.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
thank you, everyone. i really appreciate all your sweet comments- You guys RULE!

will take better pics over the weekend!

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Ivana,

Your ring is simply gorgeous! You and your fiance make a stunning pair! I love it when people share their pics with us, kinda makes us feel a part of everything!

Can''t wait to see more pics from you of your beautiful ring. Maybe you could make ''em a bit bigger so we don''t have to use the magnifying glass! Even small pics show how big the diamond is though!
9.gif

Best wishes!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
Very nice! Congratulations :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results