shape
carat
color
clarity

8 hours until I get my ring!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
No pics
7.gif
7.gif
7.gif
. This evening, not sure I can wait that long.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhhhhhhh Man!
Well if we have to wait until tonight atleast post a ton of pictures for us!
9.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/1/2004 11:46:14 AM
Author: ivanadiamond

I can''t keep staring at it though! Fortheloveofdiamonds, it is worth the wait!!!!

OHHHHHH!!! I am SO glad you got it and did a little something to celebrate!!! NOW I CAN''T WAIT!! to see mine. When I saw the setting about 3 weeks ago, i knew it was the one for me. It was beautiful!! it was, however, set with a cubic then (the jeweler sent it to me so I could "play" with it for a day)! I can''t even imagine what it will look like with my 1.5c RB? SO much anticipation!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me how puuuuuurrrrrrrfect it is!!!! Please indulge!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Tonight? Grrrrr!....need to see some diamonds! I''ve been checking since yesturday and I can''t wait to see the ring!

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Ivvvvvvvvaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!?????

It is even evening on the WEST COAST! NOW! Can''t you put me out of my misery???????????

reena

Ideal_Rock
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

still waiting here in NYC too. . . .

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, I just got home and I was sure I''d find Ivana''s pictures. Man!
emotion-39.gif
emteeth.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
still waiting with bated breath!!.........

2.gif

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
NUTTIN'' YET? WUSSUP WIT DAT?

face14.gif

Soon?
31.gif

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Hi guys,

Sorry this has taken so long, but I am having a hard time uploading my pics, it keeps saying that the file is too small or large (even though they are just jpegs or it says "An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator."

Not sure what to do- the pictures are not that great by the way, how do you guys take such fabulous shots? I will keep trying to post them~

face24.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
i cut and pasted this from a recent thread:

here''s what you do. download the ring pics onto your computer from the digital camera or whatever. open paint or whatever imaging program you have. go to "open" and open the first ring pic. if it opens and it''s huge, resize it. you can do that by going into the toolbar and finding the strech/skew option (i think that''s what it''s called). resize to 50 or 25%. go to save as and save the picture as a new JPG file (you can select JPG as the file type in the dropdown window in the save box) with a unique name (but letters and numbers only; no weird symbols) that you have not used for a file before. close paint. go to pricescope, start a new topic. before you type anything, click "attach file". then click "browse". find your new file, click upoad. once it says successfully received, click close or finish or whatever it is in the attach box. then you can type a message and hit submit. then repeat for the other pics.

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I''d log off, then log back on, and try again. Make sure you browse, then hit upload. If you have to close out the little box, hit close instead of "x-ing" it out.

g2man

Rough_Rock
make sure you give it a unique name. don''t call it something like "ring.jpg" because the server doesn''t allow duplicate names. call is something like "myringfromsantaclause.jpg"
35.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/2/2004 1
6.gif
6:56 PM
Author: g2man
make sure you give it a unique name. don''t call it something like ''ring.jpg'' because the server doesn''t allow duplicate names. call is something like ''myringfromsantaclause.jpg''
35.gif

Cool g2man.. I didn''t know that!! Thanks!

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I think I finallly figured it out...the photo''s are really bad, I will try to take better ones soon.

here you go~

461461598105_0_SM.jpg

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
# i lost track~

754761598105_0_ALB.jpg

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
how can I make some of the pictures bigger?

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Wow, is that pretty. A few of them turned out tiny, but the ones that are big show a HUGE SPARKLY White ring!!! Hooray!!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
OMG- it''s Rachel and Ross!!!
9.gif
9.gif
35.gif

You two are so cute. You look very happy.

Beautiful ring.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2004 1:38:40 PM
Author: ivanadiamond
# i lost track~
30.gif
****wow****gorgeous!!!!
30.gif

36.gif
congratulations!!
36.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
oh, my gosh, you guys are ADORABLE and i love that ring. the skinny pave gets me every single time. it''s fabulous!!!!
30.gif
31.gif
6.gif
36.gif

re: making bigger: were the pics originally huge and you resized? if so get back to the original image and then when you go to shrink in paint, just shrink it less (75% instead of 50% or whatever). you can also try to stretch the smaller image, but the resolution will be better if you do it the other way.

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
BEEEEAAUUUUUUTIFFFFULLLLLLLLLL!
36.gif
36.gif

It looks gorgeous on your hand and what a lovely couple.
30.gif

Congrats!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I love it! Thats what I want too!

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
ahhh thanks guys!!!! my cheeks are hurting now from smiling so much, your compliments are so sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results