shape
carat
color
clarity

8 hours until I get my ring!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
The anticipation is killing me...I keep staring at the clock and it isn't even 9
6.gif
0 AM

My fiance is picking up my ring from Michael b. this afternoon and I can't wait- the specs are 1.63 round brilliant, g color, S1 and it is set in the michael b. petit pave one-sided setting. Will post pic as soon as I can. The diamond is so sparkly, I can't wait to see it in the setting!!!

thank goodness for pricescope!

soon to be ihavadiamond :)

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sure it will be gorgeous! Can''t wait to see it. I love Michael B''s work! Congratulations!
36.gif

cushioncut

Shiny_Rock
Can''t wait to see it -- sounds beautiful.

Also, how thick is your Michael B. Band? I''ve been wondering about that. Is it less than 2mms?

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see it either. tick, tick, tick, tick.........
emclock.gif

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
eeek~ thanks girls!

cushion cut- I think the setting is exactly 2mm. It is really dainty and really makes the diamond look pretty big (love that).

I tried on other settings too that were around 1.8 mm and I loved those as well. Are you thinking about getting a thinner setting?

aeli

Rough_Rock
sounds beautiful. are there any websites with pictures of his work? i might be on the market for a ring soon and it sounds like my taste.

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Ivannadiamond:

Ohhhhhhh LUCKY LUCKY YOU!!! I am so excited for you. You must not be getting any work done. I know this because my ring will be here on December 7 (1 week or as my jeweler put it 168 hours or so) and I can''t get anything done thinking about my sparklies. It is gonna be GAWGEOUS! Post lots of pics. Michael B''s work is exquisite!!

Aeli:

you can go to www.pearlmansjewelers.com to see some of Michael''s work. The pictures don''t do any of these rings justice. I bought my Michael B. three-sided lace ring from Bill at Pearlman''s...The ring, as I said, will be here in a week...I couldn''t be happier with the level of service that I have received from Pearlman''s and so I highly recommend!

Good Luck getting anything done Ivanna!

reena

Ideal_Rock
ahhhhhhhhhhh!

dying . . . to . . . see . . . it!

so exciting--please post pics soon!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
04P13.jpg

Kinda like this????

LuvthatSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Hang in there!!! can''t wait to see it!
36.gif

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
thanks girls!

that is the one fortheloveoffdiamonds. I think it looks daintier in person though, at least the prongs. You must be so excited too 167 hours to go- that sounds way shorter than a week!

do/did you girls ever get nervous? I mean, I have been obsessed with a ring for so long and now that I am about to get it, I am scared too- has this happened to any of you?

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/30/2004 1:54:58 PM
Author: ivanadiamond
thanks girls!

that is the one fortheloveoffdiamonds. I think it looks daintier in person though, at least the prongs. You must be so excited too 167 hours to go- that sounds way shorter than a week!

do/did you girls ever get nervous? I mean, I have been obsessed with a ring for so long and now that I am about to get it, I am scared too- has this happened to any of you?
Ivana: Yes you are right.. The rings do appear much daintier in person and the pictures, honestly do not do them justice! I didn''t like the prongs in the picture, but in person, they are exquiste.

Yes.. I do get that nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach..but I think it is anticipation mixed with a little sadness that your quest and obsession is almost over...... it''s really irrational..but normal if you''re a woman LOL!

cushioncut

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/30/2004 12:26:20 PM
eeek~ thanks girls!

cushion cut- I think the setting is exactly 2mm. It is really dainty and really makes the diamond look pretty big (love that).

I tried on other settings too that were around 1.8 mm and I loved those as well. Are you thinking about getting a thinner setting?

Thanks -- yes. The setting I am going to get will be 2 mm and taper to 1.8 mm. It''ll be one sided pave too. Those Michael B rings always look perfect to my eye, so I was curious how thick they are.

Looking forward to seeing yours!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Now only about 4 hours right?
9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I think we''re (ha! WE) down to about one hour????
21.gif
35.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
yeah till SHE gets it. we''re going to have to wait longer to see pics.
39.gif
but i keep checking anyway!

whatevs, at least it''s something to live for in this godforsaken day.

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
reena you are killing me-lol

He is driving home right now
26.gif
26.gif
26.gif
why oh why is there so much LA traffic! I think it will be another two hours until I can get home-

I think I have legitimate justification to drink a cocktail at work, no?

I am so excited, I nearly fell off my chair!

reena

Ideal_Rock
um hello: FAKE CRAMPS and get your tush outta there now!!!

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/30/2004 7:25:27 PM
Author: reena
um hello: FAKE CRAMPS and get your tush outta there now!!!
Is this the same person that made ALL of us WAIT for what seemed like FOR EVER!

Right back at ya Reeyonce!! (j/k of course!)
11.gif
31.gif
41.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/30/2004 7:54:58 PM
Author: icelady
Date: 11/30/2004 7:25:27 PM

Is this the same person that made ALL of us WAIT for what seemed like FOR EVER!

lol, yeah, seriously. At least ivana''s only teasing for a few hours!!
2.gif

NEED pics when you get it! I **LOVE** that Michael B. setting!!
30.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
hehehehehehehehehehehehehe
11.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/30/2004 7:17:13 PM

I think I have legitimate justification to drink a cocktail at work, no?

I am so excited. I nearly fell off my chair!
You have justification to GET OUT OF THERE!!!!!!

Re: fallin'' off yer chair..whatever you do....just don''t hurt yer finger!! LOL!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Not too much longer now- cant wait to see your pics! Good luck!

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
Nothing yet!?

Guess I''ll be tossing and turning ALL night long thinking about your purdy ring...THANKS!
emcry.gif

All I can hope for are a.m. pics...pretty please
9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey Ivy- where''ve ya been?
Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

Hurry UP Ivana

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/30/2004 11:52:46 PM
Author: sevens one
Hey Ivy- where''ve ya been?
Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

Hurry UP Ivana
Hola, Sevens!

I''m well thank u and I''m back to work...UGH!
11.gif
29.gif
Still recovering from Thanksgiving at my place w/36 people, did most of the cooking (AND BAKING), but it was the best Thanksgiving I''ve ever had. Had that warm-fuzzy feeling this year. New hubbie, great family, friends and let''s not forget yummy festive drinks.
emcocktl.gif

Now back to the matter at hand...........................

IvannaSeeYourDiamondToo

We''re STILL waiting. That''s fine for you. You''ve seen the ring already, but what about us? NOT fair
emsad.gif

Hurry...pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase
39.gif

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
go shorty, it''s yo birthday...we gonna party like it''s yo birthday.....

Sorry for my late reply, we went out last night and got home late and this morning i tried taking pictures with my camera and they suck. Well my camera sucks...all you see if blur- but will borrow a camera this afternoon and post no later than this evening-

I can''t keep staring at it though! Fortheloveofdiamonds, it is worth the wait!!!!

wish I could post now, believe me I would bore you to death with pics- I will try again with my camera and see if I can do any better~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results