shape
carat
color
clarity

8.335 cttw colored diamond eternity band

mesmerized

Rough_Rock
I happened to look in on the “4.02 carat mint merelani and small mehenge trillion pair” post and when I scrolled down I saw this ring on your photo showing your mint merelani. My first thoughts were “is this the ring I have been waiting and waiting to see”? I clicked “all user’s topics” and was so happy to find this post. It seems like I have been waiting forever.

I first saw the beginnings of your ring in wax in the catch all tread (I think). I remember seeing a post and thought wow I cannot wait to see the finished product.

I am so glad I finally found the post. The finished ring is extremely beautiful!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I loove it! That style is right up my alley. And how fun to spin it and see something different, and remember when you collected each particular stone. Love love love it.!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
TL|1306370051|2930344 said:
platinumrock|1306289146|2929604 said:
WOW!!!!! :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love:

TL, what a great idea to create an eternity ring out of your loose FCD's! I never would have thought of that, but what a great way to put your collection on display in one ring. I love the different shapes, sizes, colors, textures and personalities! And you can turn them around to see what's on the other side. It's like having a dozen rings in one. That is so awesome! Now I want one like that, gosh it has to be so fun to wear it and watch it come to life in different lighting conditions.

Rose gold was also a great choice, as it blends all the colors together well without overwhelming the pinks.

Congrats, and I'm so glad you posted it on PS!! Love the pics! :appl:

Ha, brought you out of lurkdom!! PR, so nice to have you back!! Stay a while, won't you? Thanks for the kind words.

Haha..thanks TL!! :tongue:

I have some stones I need to set but I figured I'd live vicariously through you.

I second the request for far-away handshots, just to get an idea of the scale of the band.

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful setting for your beautiful diamonds! Congratulations! :appl:

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my friggin gawd! :love:

That is absolutely fabulous!
It's a party on your hand!
4th of July for your eyes!
Spin the ring and see where it falls... Surprise!!! it's a bling fest!

What an awsome design, love your stones, just a fabulous piece!
ENJOY!!!

:appl:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Treebean - Thanks! my fingers are long, they're just big!! Yuck!

SparklyNotGaudy - Thank you!! Looking forward to your project with all the stones.

Mesmerized - Thank you!! I wear this new ring all the time, so I anticipate it in a lot of
my new photos of other gems. It took around three months to make, so it was a while.

Dreamer_D - Thank you!!

PR - Thank you again!!

Aoife = Thank you!!

SuzyQZ - Thank you!!! Just in time for the 4th of July too!! I have my own fireworks. LOL!

Here's a further away hand shot while I'm driving. I'm not showing anyone my awful cuticles. :knockout:

TLfullhandshotdriving.JPG

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
It's finally done! What a great ring. I absolutely love it. Your jeweler did a great job.

Wear it in good health and enjoy!!! :appl:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would love to see a video of it rotating slowly so we can see all the FCDs from all the angles. :love:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Flygirl - Thank you!!

Kenny - I actually have a video that I showed some friends off PS, but we're not allowed to post videos of our own on this forum.

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
If you upload it to a well known video site and then give us a semi-olbique hint about how to search for said video, it'll be ok. It's how I've seen some of Frekechild's spinel videos

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
maebelle|1306602613|2932516 said:
If you upload it to a well known video site and then give us a semi-olbique hint about how to search for said video, it'll be ok. It's how I've seen some of Frekechild's spinel videos

Nah, I still think that's breaking the rules, but thanks. I wish there was a video site that we could upload videos to on a one by one basis, without having to sign up for an account, like Imageshack does with photos. That way we could all post videos and it wouldn't be breaking the rules.

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
TL, is a site like this allowed?

http://imageshack.us/

There is no registration and it seems to work (I uploaded a short video that I found online and saved to my desktop). The downside is that you can't delete or edit without getting a membership, but I think all of the no registration sites are like that.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really, really, really love that!, Oh, did I say I LOVE that??? :love: :love: :love:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Colorluvr - I asked the mods, they'll let me know.

AprilBaby - Thank you!!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I asked the mods and they won't let me post a video, even from imageshack.

Here's another shot from far away. Can you tell I love my Mahenge? Well, it's easy to get into traffic accidents when I drive.

TLhandfaraway.JPG

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
That's some serious Bling-age !!! :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky:

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
WOW! That is one heck of a statement pieace. What a beautiful way to set nearly two decades of collecting! I really adore the arrangement. Enjoy!

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
I see you are wearing it on your pointer finger. Did you size it that way on purpose or can you swap between fingers? All of my fingers are different sizes, so the only swapping I can do is from my right ring finger to my left ring finger, if my hands are swelling a bit and if I have something made to fit my left ring finger properly, it won't fit anywhere else.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shiney - Thanks again!!

Claritek - Thank you!!

Colorluvr - My forefinger and middle finger are the same size, so I can swap them, but I prefer it
on my forefinger as it's more comfortable on there. It's such a thick ring, that if I put in on
my middle finger, it would not be as comfortable between two other fingers. I did size it that way.

It's a size, gulp, 10, which is made larger on purpose because it's so thick. I typically wear a size 8
or 9.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhhhhh, I have been missing the GOOD stuff on my little PS "vacation". Holy crap, TL!!!! It's really a stunner! I adore that you were able to combine them all into one elegant piece, and I'm absolutely loving the different shapes, and elevations. Lots of texture and it feels very Chopard "Happy" to me for some reason.

God, I really just love this piece and think it's a statement for sure! Wear it in good health! :Up_to_something:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!! That's amazing! I think some things SHOULD be over the top. It's like something you'd find in a dragon's lair.

I do like the rose gold but it is an interesting choice. Could you tell us the thought process behind what color metal to set these beauties in?

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
WOW :love: Now that is some heavy duty bling TL! :-o

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lauren - OMG!! So great to hear from you. I do miss you and I'm sure many others do as well. Did you get
any new pretties? Thank you for the kind words.

Part_Gypsy - Thank you!! I like rose gold as I think white gold would bring out more of the unwanted
modifiers in some of the gems, and it makes yellow and green pop. It also is nice to emphasize pink
diamonds. Yellow might not be as good for pink stones.

Brandy - Thank you!!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fair enough. I love the rich look of both rose gold and yellow gold.

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Omg I just love this!!

The rose gold is beautiful and the design makes it a (surprisingly) casual ring yet dressy at the same time. Just amazing, I love your pieces TL!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Late to the party, but so glad I came.

That is sensational TL!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deia & Rosetta, Thank you!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
L :love: :love: :love: ve your eternity band!!! Your sparkly warm diamonds look Gorgeous set in rose gold!!! The Band is TDF!!!! Beautifully Done TL!!!! Love it!

rubyprincess

Shiny_Rock
Good lawd, that ring is AMAZING! What is the total carat weight on the ring? (sorry if you posted it - was probably blinded by the beauty of that bling!) ETA...I'm an idiot! I see in the headline it's 8.335. WOW! So spectacular!

steveaastin

Rough_Rock
Firstly I would like to appreciate you for the idea that you got about different shapes and different color. And all the stones are perfectly cut and seated. Thanks for sharing. :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results