shape
carat
color
clarity

8.335 cttw colored diamond eternity band

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Elegant, bold and stunning. An heirloom piece. I especially love your use of warm rose gold to bind every colour tone together. :love:

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! :-o :-o Its fantastic!!!!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: I love the design of the ring and the way the stones were ordered along it, it is just plain AWESOME! :lickout:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
oh.my.god!!!!!! i have found my next inspiration piece!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW that is stunning, I really, really like it!!!!!

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so glad you posted pictures, now I don't have to dream anymore. I think it is marvelous, what a great way to show off your beauties!!! I am particularly intrigued by the milky diamond it is cool looking. And by the way you don't have to have millions of dollars to be a connaseur of fine things.
Have you ever photographed your whole collection? Can you adopt me? :naughty:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am really bowled over by the kind words. Honestly, I was afraid to post this ring as I thought
everyone would hate it. There are so many people that love delicate and non-blingy rings, so
I was a bit worried about posting it.

Fortekitty - Thank you!!

Kenny - Yep it sparkles like mad. Haven't visited Costco yet, but I have almost gotten into
a traffic accident. Ouch!! Thanks!!

Marcy - Thank you!!

Mozo - Thank you! It is like a piece of art, my jeweler is very creative. I told him what
I wanted to do and he went from there.

Swingirl - Thank you. I kind of think of it an "collection ring." I got sick of looking at
all of them in a box. LOL!

FallenRox - Thank you!! Yes, it took a while to collect them, but better late than never in
setting them :)

Talamasco - Thank you!! I have been doing lots of multi-stone rings lately in order to save
a little money since with gold prices these days, it would cost a fortune to set them all
separately. This is a take on that trend I've been fond of lately.

JewelFreak - Glad you like it, thank you! He is creative and I've seen other designs like
this but not with as many diamonds, nor with such dimensionality. It's fun to go for a risk
once in a while.

Chrono - Thank you!! So glad you like it.

Shiney - Thank you!! The jeweler arranged the diamonds in clay at first, and I approved the
design, then he did it in wax, and voila! It is a lot of fun to wear, and I daresay it will be
a while before I tire of it, if I ever do :)

MAC-W - Thank you!! So you like super blingy things too?

Kismet - Thank you, yes it is fun to spin around.

Stargurl79 - Thank you!!

Novel - Thank you!! It's hard to drive with this piece on, that's for sure!

Slg47 - Thank you!!

Purplemelody - Thank you!! The credit goes to my jeweler for putting them together. It
was his arrangement. I thought about wearing it as a pendant, but I would need one very durable
chain. It would be a gorgeous pendant.

Colorluvr - Thank you. The jeweler decided on the stone placements.

Vinkalmann - Thank you!! So glad you and others approve of the placement of the stones.

MonkeyPie - Thank you for the awesome ccompliment!

TravelingGal - Thank you, but are you sure you want to see my big fat ugly sausage fingers??? LOL!

Candice - Thank you. I did the bezels as they are more secure than prongs, and it would need
less maintenance over the years. Prongs also get caught on things, correct.

Circe - Thank you, that is a superb compliment. WOW!

ArtDecoGirl - Thank you, another awesome compliment. I'm on cloud nine today, as I really thought
everyone would hate it, and I would have to crawl under a desk and hide.

LD - Thank you, sorry yes rose gold. You know me :) I wish we could post videos because you really
cannot fully appreciate it in static photos, although I did try to capture the sparkle here and
there.

Asscherhalo_Lover - Thank you!

Natsplat - Thank you!! I am a rose gold freak, and I'm so glad I went with it.

Poshpepper - Thank you!! Glad you like the design too!

Sarahbear - Thank you!! I'm so glad you found this as inspiration!

Diamondringlover - Thank yoU!

Treenbean - Thank you!! I thought about photographing my whole collection, but I don't have the energy. LOL!

I hope I got everyone, if I missed anyone, I apologize!! Thanks again to you all. :bigsmile:

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!! :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love:

TL, what a great idea to create an eternity ring out of your loose FCD's! I never would have thought of that, but what a great way to put your collection on display in one ring. I love the different shapes, sizes, colors, textures and personalities! And you can turn them around to see what's on the other side. It's like having a dozen rings in one. That is so awesome! Now I want one like that, gosh it has to be so fun to wear it and watch it come to life in different lighting conditions.

Rose gold was also a great choice, as it blends all the colors together well without overwhelming the pinks.

Congrats, and I'm so glad you posted it on PS!! Love the pics! :appl:

bluebirrrd

Shiny_Rock
TL - you and your jeweler did such a beautiful job with your ring. Not only is it delightful and unique but it tells a story! I even see room for a couple more gems by the golden heart. Do you think you'll add onto it?

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I already commented on what an awesome piece this is, but I just had to come back and stare again :love: :love: :love:

I'm wondering if you wouldn't mind posting some farther away handshots for a different perspective =)

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
This is really cool. Normally I'm one of those people who's into more delicate pieces, but there's something really special about this one!

blondie~

Rough_Rock
I love your ring. Perfect juxtaposition of stones! Very complex work.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it is fantastic. It is modern, but I see many classical elements in it, too. And the stones are stunning! Love them in rose gold. Your jeweler surely did a good job!

Enjoy!

18 years of collecting... my god.

tzelin

Rough_Rock
TL! What a lovely ring! How did you finally decide to put all the stones into a ring, after 18 years? I love the heart shaped ones. Do you have any favourites? You know, the side of the ring that faces up most of the time? ;-)

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh TL, after 18 years of collecting you deserve to have it exactly as you wanted it, so I hope you absolutely love it! I would LOVE to see this one in person, because there is just no way we can get a sense of the magnitude of the scintillation and sparkle unless it is first hand. I love the rose gold and love that the colors of your diamonds are so well matched to the rose gold. I hope some day to be walking down the street in the midwest and see that ring - it is so distinctive, I'll know its you right away (don't worry, I've been to the midwest once!)

Anyway really, truly, congratulations and I hope you love it as much as we do. Now don't go getting in any accidents staring at your ring...

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
platinumrock|1306289146|2929604 said:
WOW!!!!! :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love:

TL, what a great idea to create an eternity ring out of your loose FCD's! I never would have thought of that, but what a great way to put your collection on display in one ring. I love the different shapes, sizes, colors, textures and personalities! And you can turn them around to see what's on the other side. It's like having a dozen rings in one. That is so awesome! Now I want one like that, gosh it has to be so fun to wear it and watch it come to life in different lighting conditions.

Rose gold was also a great choice, as it blends all the colors together well without overwhelming the pinks.

Congrats, and I'm so glad you posted it on PS!! Love the pics! :appl:

Ha, brought you out of lurkdom!! PR, so nice to have you back!! Stay a while, won't you? Thanks for the kind words.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bluebirrrd|1306290667|2929619 said:
TL - you and your jeweler did such a beautiful job with your ring. Not only is it delightful and unique but it tells a story! I even see room for a couple more gems by the golden heart. Do you think you'll add onto it?

I don't know if it will be easy to add on to, but that's a thought. Thanks for the kind words bubirrrd!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
stargurl78|1306292051|2929634 said:
I already commented on what an awesome piece this is, but I just had to come back and stare again :love: :love: :love:

I'm wondering if you wouldn't mind posting some farther away handshots for a different perspective =)

Thanks Stargurl. I will take some further away shots at some point. My fngers are rather huge, so it's embarassing. :oops:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Jstar!!

Thanks Blondie!!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
crasru|1306295554|2929670 said:
I think it is fantastic. It is modern, but I see many classical elements in it, too. And the stones are stunning! Love them in rose gold. Your jeweler surely did a good job!

Enjoy!

18 years of collecting... my god.

Thanks Crasru, I know you love artistic pieces so I appreciate your words.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tzelin|1306320844|2929782 said:
TL! What a lovely ring! How did you finally decide to put all the stones into a ring, after 18 years? I love the heart shaped ones. Do you have any favourites? You know, the side of the ring that faces up most of the time? ;-)

Thanks tzelin,
I have been doing lots of multiple stone rings lately and I thought this would also be a good one for multi-stones. I posted some of my favorites on the prior page.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
minousbijoux|1306354157|2930112 said:
Oh TL, after 18 years of collecting you deserve to have it exactly as you wanted it, so I hope you absolutely love it! I would LOVE to see this one in person, because there is just no way we can get a sense of the magnitude of the scintillation and sparkle unless it is first hand. I love the rose gold and love that the colors of your diamonds are so well matched to the rose gold. I hope some day to be walking down the street in the midwest and see that ring - it is so distinctive, I'll know its you right away (don't worry, I've been to the midwest once!)

Anyway really, truly, congratulations and I hope you love it as much as we do. Now don't go getting in any accidents staring at your ring...

Thanks Minousbijoux, I find it pretty unique, and I am having lots of fun with it. It is very enjoyable to look at all day long (how do I get anything done???).

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That is absolutely fantastic TL! I love that this ring is a labor of 18 years of collecting! What a great piece with great memories! I would love to see a handshot with a bit more perspective if you get a chance....

bluebirrrd

Shiny_Rock
TL said:
Thanks Stargurl. I will take some further away shots at some point. My fngers are rather huge, so it's embarassing. :oops:

TL, I think I have nice hands, but my fingers are short and I wear size 8. They only look fat when I start to compare. It's really nice to see a full spectrum of sizes represented here and not just long skinny fingers, lovely as they are. Your ring looks absolutely beautiful on YOU.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yennyfire|1306371319|2930367 said:
That is absolutely fantastic TL! I love that this ring is a labor of 18 years of collecting! What a great piece with great memories! I would love to see a handshot with a bit more perspective if you get a chance....

Thanks Yennyfire!! I'm glad to finally enjoy all the stones at once!! I will try to get a handshot when my fingers swell down (this humidity lately - grrrrrrr!).

I love this shot. You can really see the orangy yellow of the marquise being surrounded by two greens.

TLgaudyringsparkles.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bluebirrrd|1306378134|2930471 said:
TL said:

TL, I think I have nice hands, but my fingers are short and I wear size 8. They only look fat when I start to compare. It's really nice to see a full spectrum of sizes represented here and not just long skinny fingers, lovely as they are. Your ring looks absolutely beautiful on YOU.

I will get more further away perspective shots, promise, but maybe I should pose them on my friend's nicer hands!! Thanks Bluebirrrd.

mastercutgems

Shiny_Rock
Trade
TL :)

I think that is a very lovely ring; you did a great job of collecting such unusual and nice FCDs. I am sure the ring looks very lovely on your hands as like in my earlier post this week; we are all unique like the stones we cherish.

As you stated you have large hands in your opinion; but I am sure they are not as large as your heart ;-)

Wear it with great pride as I really think you and your designer did a wonderful job and there is not another one like it in the world; just like all of us; we are one of a kind :)

Have a happy holiday weekend everyone :)

Most respectfully;

Dana

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mastercutgems|1306414620|2930732 said:
TL :)

I think that is a very lovely ring; you did a great job of collecting such unusual and nice FCDs. I am sure the ring looks very lovely on your hands as like in my earlier post this week; we are all unique like the stones we cherish.

As you stated you have large hands in your opinion; but I am sure they are not as large as your heart ;-)

Wear it with great pride as I really think you and your designer did a wonderful job and there is not another one like it in the world; just like all of us; we are one of a kind :)

Have a happy holiday weekend everyone :)

Most respectfully;

Dana

LOL Dana about the big heart, you obviously don't know me that well, and I know a few in this forum just about barfed at that comment. :loopy: :errrr: If anything, I'm cynical and sarcastic, but you do have a way with words. Thanks for the kind words on my ring, and have a great Memorial Day weekend as well.

I'll get some full far away hand shots when my fingers get back to normal size.

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
I have short stubby fingers and I don't care.
Dana you are sweet!
TL the ring is gorgeous. Congrats again.

Sparkly_Not_Gaudy

Rough_Rock
OMG! I love it! And it is the PERFECT inspiration for a number of the stones DH and I have collected traveling around the world. I will buy a stone because it speaks to me, with no idea what I will do with it. I just pulled a tray out last night to look at them again and told my husband I wish I could come up with a project that would incorporate a lot of them, but had no idea what that might be. I am going to see about making a bracelet that uses your ring for inspiration. I just LOVE IT!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results