color
clarity

8.335 cttw colored diamond eternity band

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zesfullybling, Rubyprincess, Steve,
Thank you!!

I'm really humbled at all the kind remarks on this ring. It's way more than I expected. Thank you all once again!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really a cool ring.
It must be so much fun to wear with all that dispersion going on in every direction. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1308009405|2945124 said:
It's really a cool ring.
It must be so much fun to wear with all that dispersion going on in every direction. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Thanks again Kenny,
It is really really a fun ring to wear, and I also enjoy the fluorescence in the sun as well. I wish we could post videos to show off the dispersion, but I heard that the mods are working on a solution to that, so once we are able to, I want YOU to post your diamonds!! I will post this ring too. :bigsmile:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TL|1308009997|2945131 said:
It's really a cool ring.

Thanks again Kenny,
It is really really a fun ring to wear, and I also enjoy the fluorescence in the sun as well. I wish we could post videos to show off the dispersion, but I heard that the mods are working on a solution to that, so once we are able to, I want YOU to post your diamonds!! I will post this ring too. :bigsmile:

Yeah, that'll be cool to see people's vids.
When I met Andrey a week ago in vegas he says it should be soon. :errrr:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1308010461|2945138 said:
TL|1308009997|2945131 said:
It's really a cool ring.

Thanks again Kenny,

Yeah, that'll be cool to see people's vids.
When I met Andrey a week ago in vegas he says it should be soon. :errrr:

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
TL|1306585793|2932345 said:
Treebean - Thanks! my fingers are long, they're just big!! Yuck!

SparklyNotGaudy - Thank you!! Looking forward to your project with all the stones.

Mesmerized - Thank you!! I wear this new ring all the time, so I anticipate it in a lot of
my new photos of other gems. It took around three months to make, so it was a while.

Dreamer_D - Thank you!!

PR - Thank you again!!

Aoife = Thank you!!

SuzyQZ - Thank you!!! Just in time for the 4th of July too!! I have my own fireworks. LOL!

Here's a further away hand shot while I'm driving. I'm not showing anyone my awful cuticles. :knockout:

Back to muse and enjoy the pics in this thread. This driving pic is my favorite. So cool.

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
TL|1306970986|2935753 said:
I asked the mods and they won't let me post a video, even from imageshack.

Here's another shot from far away. Can you tell I love my Mahenge? Well, it's easy to get into traffic accidents when I drive.

Nope, I was wrong. This is my favorite picture. More beauty and color and sparkle.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Old thread showing my big fat fingers, which is why I like to take super cropped, up close pictures of my rings. :oops: :lol:

Thank you MT. Your new FCD ring is yummy!! :love:

makeable

Shiny_Rock
What a stunning ring. I've never seen anything quite like it. Definitely using this as an inspiration piece. Love it :love:

gemandjewelrylover

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that ring is amazing! Definitely a statement piece and an inspiration piece! :appl: :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
TL I knew you had this ring because it has been mentioned on here quite a bit, the stuff of legends :sun: but I never saw your thread, it was before my time, all I can say is WOW :-o :love: :appl: Gorgeous, super cool & really unique!

S

SparkliesLuver

TL, this is positively gorgeous! :love: :lickout: Really. This is definitely up my alley. I love that there's a timeline associated with it too and to see it all come together is magical. Did you know when you started collecting the individual stones that you'd do this eventually? Or did it sort of just happen over time? I'd love to do something like this. I really would.

It's definitely a hefty ring - I can't get over the thickness! But I suppose it'd have to be. That's great you're comfortable with it already.

Thank you so much for sharing. If you posted more pictures, I'm sure no one would complain. :naughty: ;-)

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Makeable, Gemandjewelrylover, Woofmama, SL, thank you all for your enthusiastic comments.

SparkliesLuver|1423141667|3827674 said:
TL, this is positively gorgeous! :love: :lickout: Really. This is definitely up my alley. I love that there's a timeline associated with it too and to see it all come together is magical. Did you know when you started collecting the individual stones that you'd do this eventually? Or did it sort of just happen over time? I'd love to do something like this. I really would.

It's definitely a hefty ring - I can't get over the thickness! But I suppose it'd have to be. That's great you're comfortable with it already.

Thank you so much for sharing. If you posted more pictures, I'm sure no one would complain. :naughty: ;-)

SL,
To answer your question, I had no idea I would do a cluster style ring with these. I wanted to do something with them, but it was my jeweler who did another piece similar to this, but with all white diamonds, that inspired me to do this ring. He showed that piece to me, and this ring just clicked. The other one he did had smaller white diamonds and is what one would call a "bubble style cluster ring." He was the creative person behind it, and so I give him all the credit. I'm not that imaginative. LOL!

This is very similar to the inspiration piece he showed me, although the top and bottom band were full of melee.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/52/0d/f8/520df885729ee7e1872313b10a8f8bff.jpg

I'm also the type of person that likes to be cost effective, and if I can group lots of stones together in a single setting, I rather do that. That's why, as of the last four years or so, I've been doing lots of multi-stone rings. I had so many diamonds after 20 or so years of collecting, that I felt this would be the best way to set them. The ring is really gaudy though, but oh well. You know I don't shy away from those things. :naughty: :cheeky:

S

SparkliesLuver

That's really special how it all worked out, then. One day I may ask who your jeweler was/is. ;-)

Yes! I love that style, especially with some pops of color.

haha I can understand and respect that. Honestly, I don't find your ring gaudy, and I love that you don't shy away from bold design. I don't know where you live, but if you ever tire of it ... :Up_to_something:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SparkliesLuver|1423151227|3827763 said:
That's really special how it all worked out, then. One day I may ask who your jeweler was/is. ;-)

Yes! I love that style, especially with some pops of color.

haha I can understand and respect that. Honestly, I don't find your ring gaudy, and I love that you don't shy away from bold design. I don't know where you live, but if you ever tire of it ... :Up_to_something:

Thanks again!

He's a small jeweler in Northbrook, Illinois. He sets all my stones for me, and does does some custom work.

http://www.amleejeweler.com/

The other nice thing about this ring is that it can double as a pendant, although I never wear it that way.

S

SparkliesLuver

:D

Thank you for the link. I'll email it to myself so I always have it.

Ohhh. Interesting! Maybe you should try it sometime. ;-) That'd be a unique look.

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
TL - very neat ring, is the stone I marked below - is it a fancy white diamond?

tlfcdringsparkle3_.jpg

Kroshka

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kroshka|1423159931|3827825 said:
TL - very neat ring, is the stone I marked below - is it a fancy white diamond?

tlfcdringsparkle3_.jpg

Kroshka

It doesn't have a lab report, but it actually is a pinkish orange, and my camera didn't pick that up. It's a milky pinkish orange actually.

Thanks Kroshka.

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
TL|1423091004|3827437 said:
Old thread showing my big fat fingers, which is why I like to take super cropped, up close pictures of my rings. :oops: :lol:

Thank you MT. Your new FCD ring is yummy!! :love:

Big fingers = able to put more bling on. :tongue:

As someone with tiny hands, I would not be able to pull that gorgeous ring off.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Strawrose.

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
Why didn't I think of this years ago you have inspired me to start buying those small diamonds (many of yours are not small I know)I dismiss as not suitable for a standalone ring

Amazing :appl:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sphene|1423405740|3829294 said:
Why didn't I think of this years ago you have inspired me to start buying those small diamonds (many of yours are not small I know)I dismiss as not suitable for a standalone ring

Amazing :appl:

Thanks Sphene. Cluster rings seem to be very "in" now, so you should go for it.

S

SparkliesLuver

Sphene said:

I thought the exact same thing. Then I looked at Leibish and the one stone I've been eyeing for months is now reserved. :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results