shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 6+ ct Antique EC with FC Baguettes - Kama’s 10yr Anni Upgrade!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect. Just absolute perfection. It’s so gorgeous. The stone is mesmerizing and the setting is just beautiful!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I first saw this on IG, & hoped it belonged to a PS'er as it is a gorgeous stone & a perfect setting, yum! Your choice with the side stones and setting is absolutely perfect & I love the richness of the gold, its a total package--truly a HG!! Congrats to you, what a story finding it after all!! :love::love::love::love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's an incredible story...and a holy grail of holy grails as far as diamond rings go!:love::love::love:

It's perfect. I really, really love it. This will always be in my top favorites of all time!

Blingloverbyday

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!! It is the most divine diamond and setting I have ever seen! :love: :love: :love: :love: I admire his work, so it is great to see him on PS! Thank you for sharing!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love everything about this. Love your story and of course the ring is spectacular. Really so so so special. Looks marvelous on you!!!! Like the perfect fit. WOW!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was truly meant to be yours and I love a story with a happy ending. Your EC is gorgeous and your ring is stunning. Congratulations.

Rpb

Shiny_Rock
Wow what a beautiful story and stunning choice!!! Enjoy her well....

MK514

Rough_Rock
It's beautiful and timeless. It was truly meant to be.
What a wonderful way to celebrate your 10th wedding anniversary!

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Spectacular in every sense! You wear it beautifully @kama_s - it looks like it belongs on your hand.

Can I also just say you have gorgeous hair?

Wear it with great happiness :appl:

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Currently being mesmerized by the IG video of your amazing EC and ring!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
It was definitely Kismet! Enjoy <3

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary!
The ring is so beautiful, it is like sun, made my day and i can not stop smiling, though it is depressing rainy autumn outside.
:love::love::love::love::love::appl::appl::appl:

luckyblackcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What an incredible story of your diamond finding its way back to you!! It reminds me of @missy's story with her OEC! I love how PS is full of magical stories about bling. @kama_s, do you have photos before the recut? I'm so curious to see how the stone changed.

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I. Have. No. Words! :-o :shock: :love: :clap:

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
your ring is gorgeous and I love that used the french cut baguettes as sides. They really set the center stone off perfectly. So glad your HG came back to you.

bananabrains

Rough_Rock
That diamond....This is the perfect. ring. I am in love!! What a cool story too!! Love the setting, and your band with it too!!

imitcan

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Beautiful ring, beautiful story, beautiful hands, and beautiful watch!!
Perfect, perfect, perfect. Enjoy. And Happy Anniversary.
P.S. I’m going to be in Toronto at month’s end; I’ll bring my sunglasses because I’m sure that even if you are standing by a window somewhere in that city I’ll see the light...! :cool2:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep going back to Icerock’s IG feed of your ring. He has several photos and video of your ring and they are stunning! I have to say, your phenomenal jewel looks extremely elegant on your hand. I agree with you about wearing her solo. At least for awhile. She doesn’t require company on your beautiful hand. That choice is up to you though. I have seen many swoon worthy jewels on this forum, but this is really extraordinary!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Whoa!
Can I try it on? :lol:

(Looks like a hot damn on your hand!)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a dreamring! Thanks for sharing your story. This ring is absolutely fabulous!!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolute perfection! Happy anniversary. Can’t wait to see the impending band!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results