shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 5ctw ACA diamond tennis bracelet by Whiteflash

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful bracelet!! Love the three prong setting style for each of the diamonds- you are right that they let your stones really shine! Enjoy your JOTW!!

Thank you @Gemstonesrock! Your bangle looks stunning on you! Bracelets are great - they are the silent, coy, sparkly hiders of long sleeves.

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
OMG, I want one! so beautiful

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Oh ha ha! I got it now. I am planning for a tennis bracelet (maybe next year?) so I am trying to decide what type & settings. Love yours!

Ha, @Elysian, sorry for asking you about this bracelet in the other thread, I see I had already found it and commented!! Absolutely gorgeous and I love the look of this size.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @idealw2boys! Great questions. There are 46 diamonds in this 7 inch bracelet - comes to 10.87 points each. This is their stock 3 prong setting in 14WG, the prongs are not altered -They do not catch on sweaters, just collects a lint or two occasionally.

The ACA diamonds are SUPER sparkly. I mean SUPER SPARKLY.
Most of my collection is old cuts/fancy cuts so it wouldn’t be a fair comparison for stone difference -sorry can’t be of more help there.

I’m planning to get a 10carater later, no hesitation the ACAs again.
@Elysian - in addition to this one or trading this one in?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results