shape
carat
color
clarity

5cttw, H/I, SI2/I, 14K White Gold Bezel Set Diamond Tennis Bracelet (pics heavy)

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's here, my very own diamond tennis bracelet!

A bezel set tennis bracelet had always been on my wish list, and I could not justify the expense.

I thought my lust for one would subside after re-purposing the carré cut stones from a ring together with 2 loose stones from my mum into a bracelet with 2.8ct+ cttw, however, it did not work. :roll2:

Not even after re-setting her 1.94ct MRB into an open bangle recently. :lol-2:

So I bite the bullet and went for a 5cttw bracelet with SI2/I stones in H/I colour, in 14K White Gold.

It arrived this morning, woo hoo!

To be entirely honest, although I had the CADs and knew the measurements in advance, I was slightly disappointed with the bracelet as it is on the small side, compared with I am used to. However, I reminded myself that, this is real, as in earth mined diamonds, and not simulants or MMDs! :lol-2:

On its own, it is too dainty for my chunky wrist. However, it does look good when worn with other bracelets in my collection.

And it sparkles like crazy, especially when compared with a cheapy old CZ bracelet that I had for ages, and the newer one from Berricle with Swarovski Zirconia I bought not long ago.

CADs of the bracelet:

TB_CAD_01.JPG TB_CAD_02.JPG

Shots of the bracelet prior to shipping, taken by my usual contact at the bench using his mobile phone. I was concerned about the height of the notch on the box clasp's tongue, forgetting that when it is closed, it would be lower, DOH!

TB_Alex_01.JPG TB_Alex_02.JPG

On its own:

TennisBracelet_01.jpg TennisBracelet_02.jpg

With the carré cut bracelet (I love this combination :kiss2: ):

TennisBracelet_05.jpg TennisBracelet_06.jpg

With the 1.94ct MRB bangle (I love this combination :kiss2:):

TennisBracelet_15.jpg TennisBracelet_16.jpg

With both the carré cut bracelet and the MRB bangle (not keen on this look):

TennisBracelet_07.jpg TennisBracelet_08.jpg

Added a charm bracelet that I made myself from 14K White Gold and diamond charms and unplated 14K WG findings purchased from Bella Findings (not keen on this look, too much and too frivolous, the carré cut bracelet looks out of place as it is too chunky/masculine compared with the others):

TennisBracelet_09.jpg TennisBracelet_10.jpg

More pics to follow as I have nearly reached the limits on the number of pics in one post.

DK :))

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
More pics...

With my white fresh water keishi pearls purchased from Kojima pearls many years ago that I made using unplated 14K findings from Bella Findings (this is fine for a girlie frivolous look):

TennisBracelet_11.jpg TennisBracelet_12.jpg

Another version of this style of pearl bracelet that I made myself, using cheapo Tahitians purchased from Wren Pearls on Etsy, again, unplated 14K WG findings from Bella Findings:

TennisBracelet_13.jpg TennisBracelet_14.jpg

All 3 tennis bracelets, left to right - CZ, Swarovski Zirconia from Berricle, diamond. I quite like this look, perhaps I shall get more tennis bracelets in future for stacking purposes! :lol-2:

TennisBracelet_03.jpg TennisBracelet_04.jpg

Diamond (left) and Swarovski Zirconia side by side:

TennisBracelet_17.jpg

More pics to come with my other costume pieces (I like to mix and match).

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks great on you! I especially love it with your solitaire bangle and with your pearl bracelets. Tennis bracelets are so versatile!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!

I lost a bracelet, a 14K WG one with ? Russian MMDs, did not cost a lot, however, it has huge sentimental value. Can't find it anywhere in the house! Hey ho.

More pics at a later date, as I need to tidy the house - cleaners coming in tomorrow! :roll2: :lol-2:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks great @dk168, the perfect size to wear everyday without being overly blingy, and when you want the extra sparkle, the others are a great accompaniment.

Ladygrey

Shiny_Rock
Oh my word, this is stunning! Together with your new bangle, particularly - I think I just fainted.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I agree with the others above that it looks great by itself also - not too dainty at all, but I know you’ve said before that you prefer more solid pieces so I can see why you love it stacked too.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! Your jeweler did a fantastic job and it looks great on its own or stacked.

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
Wow! What a fantastic collection of bracelets. They all look beautiful.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee in case you have missed this one too!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
I love your bracelet collection!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results