shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 5 carat heart in Victor Canera setting

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Bless your heart! Seriously, it's gorgeous. Wear it in good health.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you love a heart shaped diamond, this ring is perfection! Thanks for sharing!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just died. And I am not even a fan of heart shaped diamonds. PERFECTION. Congratulations!!!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is the only heart-shaped diamond I have ever seen that I like. Love this one actually. The setting showcases the stone and doesn't distract from its beauty. Congratulations on a stunning piece.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
This is truly a case of when more is more!!! :love: :love: :love:
Your huge heart stone is absolutely fantastic and the setting is perfection.
Enjoy!!! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

bugbear

Shiny_Rock
I love bezel settings for heart shaped stones! They emphasize the shape beautifully.

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Holy shit! That is stunning! I absolutely love it!!! :love: :love: :love:

Wear it in good health!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: What a beauty! Perfect heart shape diamond and beautifully done setting! This ring is amazing in every way, congrats and enjoy it!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love heart shaped jewels and this ring is wonderful! What a great find, and Victor created a heirloom piece! I hope you love wearing it ever single day! Please feel free to post many more pictures!

farrahlyn

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Insanely gorgeous! :love: i don't really love heart shaped diamonds, this is the first i've ever seen that i like and the setting, omg amazing!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am in love with this ring... :love:

kylier

Shiny_Rock
Well, I went outside to try my hand in the sun, but I realized this heart is like other old cuts in that it doesn't love bright, mid-day sun.
But while I was out there messing around trying to get pics I realized that it does do one thing I really like. Throw rainbows! One of the first things I noticed when I got this diamond is that it throws a lot more rainbow light than any of my other stones. Both in big flashes and in the stone. I love looking at it so thanks for getting me to go out and take these pics.

_36716.jpg

_36717.jpg

_36718.jpg

img_11084.jpg

kylier

Shiny_Rock
Here are some more rainbow shots!

_36720.jpg

_36721.jpg

sun7.jpg

sun9.jpg

kylier

Shiny_Rock
And here are a few indoors with fluorescent light from my phone...
Whew, and that's it, off to run errands. :wavey:

sun14.jpg

sun15.jpg

sun16.jpg

Su355

Rough_Rock
Kylier, it's beautiful! I love it! Congratulations!! :love:

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: the colors it throws off!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This must be the only heart shaped diamond and ring I like. It's gorgeous :love:

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful heart and beautiful ring!

crazydoglady

Rough_Rock
I've always had such a soft spot for heart cut diamonds, and this is the best one I've ever seen! Lovely!

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
Um, wow. I don't even like heart shapes (or did not think I did until this thread!) but I would wear that in a heartbeat (ouch). The chunkiness is glorious and the setting is of course amazing, it compliments the stone perfectly. I am not sure how you managed to run errands with that baby on, I would have been walking into walls for at least a few days so I could just keep staring all the time!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely, unique, romantic! Congrats and enjoy!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am completely in love with this ring. Truly, I can hardly believe how gorgeous it is. Congrats on putting it all together so perfectly. :love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Your new ring is gorgeous! :love: :love: :love: I love the setting so much! The whole thing is sheer perfection! :appl: All of the photos are wonderful too! Congratulations! :clap:

Btw, what kind of responses are you getting from people when they see it in person? They must be totally blown away! It's so unique and lovely! :dance:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your heart ring is stunning. What a beautiful diamond in a very elegant setting. I know you'll have a hard time keeping your eyes of your gorgeous ring. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results