shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 5.58 ct Blue Sapphire (Gemsthailand)

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
BEST.THRED.EVER! I Agree! One of the most informative and interesting threads that I have ever read on PS.

Thank you so much for sharing! Congratulations on a beautiful ring, a beautiful bride and a lovely new future! :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning wedding pics!! You will surely cherish these. :love:

Justin_Cutter

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono Yes she is!!! We were so blessed to have such an amazing photographer for our wedding and engagement pictures! You are most welcome. It has been a wonderful experience sharing with our friends here on PS.

bright ice That's exactly how we described it! I told my mother in law that I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! Thank you very much for your kind wishes!

LoveLikeCrazy
1. Thank you. I truly loved the experience! I have always been an avid stone collector and lover but this was my first ring. I learned so much thanks to so many of my friends here on PS and of course lots of research!
2. Thank you! We both love fashion and photography! I agree her black dress in the engagement pictures is fabulous! I like the boat pic too!
3. Yes we did get married in a castle! I know wasn't the bouquet amazing!?!?! She made it herself too! Can't say enough about our photographer! Seriously, that car wreck had us pretty shaken but thankfully all turned out alright in the end.

4. Just my opinion here so take it for what its worth.... Just put an emphasis on how important the ring and the uniqueness of it is to you! If he is worth his weight in salt he will go to great lengths to see that you are happy! ;))

bluenights Thank you so much!!! My wife is here right now as I write this and told me to tell you that see agrees! :))

miraclesrule Many Thanks! It warms my heart to know someone enjoyed the thread so much!

Laila619 Thank you! Yes we are planning different ways that we can incorporate the pictures into our home. We absolutely love the pictures!

~Justin

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, I am crying....

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BOTH OF YOU
AND A LONG AND WONDROUS LIFE !!!!!!!

I couldn't love this thread more..... :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Justin_Cutter

Brilliant_Rock
ooo~Shiney!|1341765592|3230542 said:
Awww, I am crying....

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BOTH OF YOU
AND A LONG AND WONDROUS LIFE !!!!!!!

I couldn't love this thread more..... :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Awe thank you ooo~Shiney!!!! You are so sweet!!! I have loved reading your comments!
~Justin

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG Justin! Thanks for sharing...what a great thread!!! :appl:

Justin_Cutter

Brilliant_Rock
tyty333 Thank you! So glad you enjoyed it! :))
~Justin

Lauralynn

Rough_Rock
I must admit that I have been lurking (i.e. stalking) since I first found this site, and I am crazy in love with your wife's ring :love: :love: :love: !! She is such a lucky gal (and I'm sure you are too!).

Congrats!! And may that sparkle you both feel towards each other never stops burning!!

Justin_Cutter

Brilliant_Rock
diamondhearts, Thank you very much!

Lauralynn, You put a big smile on my face! Thank you for your kind words! Marriage is proving to be the most wonderful and exciting journey. I am so glad I married my wonderful wife! I would be lost without her. :))

~Justin

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I love your story and the pictures are GORGEOUS......BEST WISHES!!!!!

Lori

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
I wandered over here from SMTB to check out your wife's sapphire ring and was blasted with the awesomeness of this entire thread! Congrats on everything - your bride, jewelry, photos, wedding etc are all simply beautiful! What a lovely couple!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the ring, congrats!!! :love: :appl:

Justin_Cutter

Brilliant_Rock
I totally missed these comments. My apologies for the late reply.

loriken214: Thank You! Very glad to see that you liked the pictures!

gem_anemone: Haha! Thanks! Your comment was so fun to read. My wife got a good laugh out of it. :))

Skippy: Thank You!

~Justin

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
I read through your thread but I think I have failed to comment previously!! And oh my GOODNESS your wedding pictures (and engagement photos) are amazing!!!!! Holy :love: :love: I'm kind of in love with your castle. Please tell me that gorgeous building exists somewhere in the United States???? You guys are such a gorgeous couple....best of wishes to the 2 of you!!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
I cannot believe I have not posted on this thread! I remember reading it and tearing up because of how touched I was by your beautiful wedding story and how lovely it was of you to share it. Much belated congratulations to you both!
One day, if I am lucky, I'll have a beautiful sapphire like that. It is absolutely gorgeous! :love:

P.S I still regret not buying that 8ct emerald from you Justin! When the time comes for me to buy myself an emerald or sapphire you have to promise to help me out! I know nothing.

Justin_Cutter

Brilliant_Rock
pandabee|1352860247|3305966 said:
I read through your thread but I think I have failed to comment previously!! And oh my GOODNESS your wedding pictures (and engagement photos) are amazing!!!!! Holy :love: :love: I'm kind of in love with your castle. Please tell me that gorgeous building exists somewhere in the United States???? You guys are such a gorgeous couple....best of wishes to the 2 of you!!

Well thank you very much!!! I know isn't it an amazing venue?!?! Yes it is in the United States. Here is there website!

http://www.thecastleatashleymanor.com/welcome.html

Also my photographer gave me permission to post her website and Facebook! She is booked for the next year I believe.

http://carriefayphotography.com/

https://www.facebook.com/carriefayphotography
~Justin

Justin_Cutter

Brilliant_Rock
JaneSmith|1352862536|3306000 said:
I cannot believe I have not posted on this thread! I remember reading it and tearing up because of how touched I was by your beautiful wedding story and how lovely it was of you to share it. Much belated congratulations to you both!
One day, if I am lucky, I'll have a beautiful sapphire like that. It is absolutely gorgeous! :love:

P.S I still regret not buying that 8ct emerald from you Justin! When the time comes for me to buy myself an emerald or sapphire you have to promise to help me out! I know nothing.

Jane thank! This warms my heart! We really lucked out with my wife's sapphire. I don't want to know what it would have sold for in today's market. :blackeye:

No worries it still made it to a loving home! I may have another emerald up for sale in the future, and I would be happy to help you with any search you undertake! =)
I really try to focus on threads that regard stones that I have knowledge in. Sapphire, Emeralds, Morganite, and Spinels being the focus.
If you ever need any help just give me a shout. You can always find me here or on DB.

~Justin

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
I loved your thread and the trouble you went to to find such a lovely sapphire and setting for a ring you knew your wife to be, would be thrilled with. I adore sapphires having inherited a gorgeous lighter coloured sapphire ring from my mother, and another mid blue one more recently. I'm intrigued by the way the two are such different animals and both are beautiful in their own way. I was taken by surprise though with the flashes and depth of colour in the mid blue one. Quite mesmerising.

I remember reading a comment you made in a thread discussing the quality of Kate Middleton's sapphire in her engagement ring and saying how she deserved a ring with a great quality stone on her hand. So kind!

Justin_Cutter

Brilliant_Rock
Polished|1357081275|3345108 said:
I loved your thread and the trouble you went to to find such a lovely sapphire and setting for a ring you knew your wife to be, would be thrilled with. I adore sapphires having inherited a gorgeous lighter coloured sapphire ring from my mother, and another mid blue one more recently. I'm intrigued by the way the two are such different animals and both are beautiful in their own way. I was taken by surprise though with the flashes and depth of colour in the mid blue one. Quite mesmerising.

I remember reading a comment you made in a thread discussing the quality of Kate Middleton's sapphire in her engagement ring and saying how she deserved a ring with a great quality stone on her hand. So kind!

Thank you very much! Sapphires are definitely one of the most beautiful gemstones. I personally prefer medium blue sapphires but I have seen some lovely darker stones.

Yes I do feel that Kate deserves a higher quality sapphire. There are not many good pictures of the ring so its hard to say for sure, but from what I have seen the stone doesn't have much life or color to it. :blackeye:

~Justin

alice87

Shiny_Rock
Such a great thread! Thank you for sharing pictures and your story, and I just wish the best for you and your wife!

Justin_Cutter

Brilliant_Rock
alice87|1364051681|3411728 said:
Such a great thread! Thank you for sharing pictures and your story, and I just wish the best for you and your wife!

Thank you alice87, it has been a wonderful first year of marriage! I am excited to celebrate our 1 year anniversary in April.

~Justin

Justin_Cutter

Brilliant_Rock
Celebrating 1 Year of Marriage today!!! I can not believe it has been 1 year already.

My wife and I spend the day yesterday at Out of Africa in Arizona. We are both animal lovers so it was so fun to be on a safari like adventure together.
We had the chance to see and feed many animals that one would only experience in Africa. Also had the chance to see some big cats up close!!! My respect for large cats has never been stronger. I highly recommend Out of Africa to anyone who has a chance to visit!

Other fun things planned for today which will end with a beautiful dinner. Really enjoying this time with my wife! Marriage is a wonderful journey!

~Justin

steelmagnolia

Rough_Rock
Happy One Year Anniversary! I hope this first year has been more amazing and full of joy and love than you ever dared to dream was possible. We are coming up to our 20th next week and while it can be incredibly hard work, it never fails to be the biggest blessing to share my life with my husband. Enjoy the rest of your anniversary plans! I have to ask, did she (or you!) get any new baubles for the event? ;-)

My dad lives in Arizona and has taken several of our 5 children to Out of Africa when they have gone to visit him - we don't live close by and they have traveled by themselves to see Grandpa, so I have never been. They absolutely loved it and had an incredible time as well, it really sounds like a lot of fun.

Justin_Cutter

Brilliant_Rock
steelmagnolia|1367337608|3437398 said:
Happy One Year Anniversary! I hope this first year has been more amazing and full of joy and love than you ever dared to dream was possible. We are coming up to our 20th next week and while it can be incredibly hard work, it never fails to be the biggest blessing to share my life with my husband. Enjoy the rest of your anniversary plans! I have to ask, did she (or you!) get any new baubles for the event? ;-)

My dad lives in Arizona and has taken several of our 5 children to Out of Africa when they have gone to visit him - we don't live close by and they have traveled by themselves to see Grandpa, so I have never been. They absolutely loved it and had an incredible time as well, it really sounds like a lot of fun.

Sorry it took me so long to see this!!! Its been a fun busy week. Congrats on your 20th this week!!!

I did get my wife a wedding band. I know she can never wear it with her engagement ring but if she ever needs a alternative its nice to have. ;)) I'll post pictures soon.

Out of Africa was so much fun! I really enjoyed it!!! I am sure your children do as well! :appl:

~Justin

epgs

Rough_Rock
Great unheated sapphire! Hard to find one so fine. :appl:

Justin_Cutter

Brilliant_Rock
2 Years Today! Marriage is wonderful and I cherish my wife more than ever! Hard to believe 2 years have gone by.

I miss this forum I am going to try and post more. The last 8 month have been extremely busy but I think things are settling down now. :twirl:
~Justin

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Justin, what great news that everything is going well. Congratulations -- I think you both picked the right person, not to mention the sapphire. Missed you -- good to hear from you.

--- Laurie

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
Happy anniversary!! Your journey is by far one of my favorite threads here. You are truly a beautiful couple and I wish you many more years of happiness and love. :love:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your 2 year anniversary and wishing many more years to come. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results