shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 4ct cushion in Steven Kirsch halo setting

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Boom - I've been watching your collection grow over the years! color me jealous! They are all stunning!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scintillating|1316744779|3023524 said:
Boom - I've been watching your collection grow over the years! color me jealous! They are all stunning!

Agreed! LOVE the new ring!! :love: :love: I'ts HUUUUGEE (in a good way of course :wink2: ). Your entire collection is utterly amazing!!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
You have the most amazing collection. Everything is so... perfect!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I came back to drool again. I think you just have to add a VC ring to your collection.

You have pave from SK, LM and WF. How do you say the three compares?

Boom

Shiny_Rock
Gypsy - LOL, 1/2 pointers and 3/4 pointers, I don't know how much noticeable difference there would be once set. I'm just glad we have more "pave experts" around and we don't need to rely on one jeweler.

Your stone is definitely not tiny, it has plenty of presence on your finger (which is a size 5, I think?) My current ring is a 6.75 so I need a bigger stone to get similar coverage.

My asscher has that thin outline of metal around it too! It does seem to emphasize the shape of the stone.

Coatimundi - I don't have the GIA report with me, but I think the stone is about 10.3 by 9.

Charmypoo - The melee diamonds from all three looks comparable, all are very sparkly. SK and LM's work look, to my untrained eye, quite similar. If I'm being picky, SK's pave work seems a bit neater(?), with a little bit more care put into setting the tiny stones in line. This is in comparison to my spinel halo ring by LM though. My older asscher ring by LM has melee diamonds that are set impeccably like the SK.

It wouldn't be fair to compare the WF ring to the other two. It is well made, but when I run my finger along the shank, it is quite rough due to all the tiny prongs sticking out. They irritate my fingers so I don't wear it very often. The shanks on LM and SK's rings are smooth and much less metal shows.

Thanks again everyone for your lovely comments. :twirl:

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: *faints*

stci

Ideal_Rock
Here I see a Queen ring! Incredible beauty! Wow!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I don't even know where to begin! I love love love the gallery! And the faceting is TDF!!!! The pave work stunning! It's absolutely amazing....as is your collection! Beautiful!!!!! :lickout: :love:

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
Wow.. your ring collection is fabulous! I especially love your 4ct cushion ring!!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, absolutely gorgeous diamond and setting! :love: :love: :love: All your other rings are amazing as well!

HKYMOM

Rough_Rock
I am just sitting here speechless! The photos of your collection are amazing. You are very blessed. Reminded me of something you would find in a Treasure Chest if you were that lucky. Your SK ring is beyond gorgeous! I am new here :wavey: as I just started looking into getting an ER. Hopefully soon. :) I am in love with the halos with the cushion stone. I have looked at Mark B's and love his designs and also have tried out the Eternity Diamonds try it before you buy it. I will have to go a little more modest probably 1-1.2 center stone. But I certainly enjoy looking at what amazing pieces you all have. Thank you for sharing.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Hey there :)

your ring is stunning - and I knew that Steven does his work by hand... and the progression photos show its journey to the beautiful blossomed result!!! Just outworldly!

I wanted to ask you though, the ruby ring that has 1 halo, where did you get it from? I resembe one that I had several years ago...

Enjoy your new beauty!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Amethyste|1317740485|3032897 said:
Hey there :)

your ring is stunning - and I knew that Steven does his work by hand... and the progression photos show its journey to the beautiful blossomed result!!! Just outworldly!

I wanted to ask you though, the ruby ring that has 1 halo, where did you get it from? I resembe one that I had several years ago...

Enjoy your new beauty!!

I'm fairly certain you mean her spinel ring, Amethyste. If memeory serves me right it was a spinel from Swala? and the setting was done by Leon Mege. If you look at Boom's previous threads you will see she has posted about it.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
That new ring is simply stunning! And I love seeing your collection.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: I have to take a minute and pick my jaw up off the floor!

Your halo is amazing! and your collection, wow... :twirl:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring. I love the basket!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
All your rings are amazing!!!

ChezJacqueline

Rough_Rock
I stumbled upon this ring on Pricescope's Pinterest Ring of the Day and am in LOVE with the ring!! :love: :love: :love:

Apologies for hijacking this old thread but I want to get a similar version made and was wondering what the width of the ring shank is and what size diamonds are on the band part of it? I want a castle/bead setting on mine with the diamonds going all around so it's a bit different. The jeweler is in the process of making up the CAD drawings and is asking what size diamonds on the band and am not sure if 1.8 or 2.0 point diamonds all around the ring part would be suitable.

Thanks in advance for your help and for inspiring me with this stunning ring Boom!

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
O...M...G!!! What an amazing collection! Must be a headache to start each day deciding which ring to wear :D

Butterfly123

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is absolutely stunning!! Congratulations!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
holy moly that is gorgeous!!!! I am a big fan of the petals in the gallery!! I'm glad that the custom route went so well for you.

stellabella

Rough_Rock
Boom|1316585185|3021973 said:
A few more photos of my better rings.
I definitely need to add more colors.

these pictures made my heart skip a beat!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its amazing to watch a ring come to life before our eyes - and what a ring it is! What presence! It must be blinding. If it were mine, I would not be able to stop myself from staring and shamelessly admiring constantly!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results