WoW! What a beautiful ring!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Amazing rings, all of them! :love:

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
HOLY CRAP!! :love: :love: :love:

That is one amazing ring!!

It's huge, gorgeous and absolutely to die for.

You must be over the moon!! :appl:

SC86

Shiny_Rock
I came back to ogle! It's just so stunning! I'm sure it'll become your new favorite of your lovely collection!

SoniSparkler

Rough_Rock
OMG! It's so frrreaking gorgeous! How on earth do you get anything done all day? I wouldn't be able to keep my eyes off of it!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

What are the stats on that honker?! A million more hand shots please!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow. Consider me jealous!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, wow! Amazing, and love the process shots!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Its absolutely stunning, Boom!! You have the most gorgeous collection!!! ENJOY!!! :love: :love:

Chris-at-ERD

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hello Boom,

Thank you for the kind words as it was a pleasure for ERD to work with you once again. Enjoy your beautiful diamond and wear it in good health!

We have worked with Steven before on special projects and are honored to present a video on our Youtube page for those who wish listed below......

http://www.youtube.com/user/xristoserd2011?feature=mhee

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! I like the twist on the basket, and the diamond size, of course.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa, what a ROCK. And the basket is so delicate and beautiful :love: Steven did a spectacular job!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Boom,
Gorgeous Ring!!!! I can't decide which I love more. Your FLY halo with a split shank of this one!!! Regardless I'm so glad this custom ring went better for you and overall had a much better experience. I still remember your thread on the spinel ring and how disappointed you were with it.

On a side note I'm having WF make a version of your other double halo spinel ring for me with my tiny .93ct FLY that I have. I wanted a larger diamond but with prices lately I had to downsize, so I opted for a double halo instead and this design came up. I hope you don't mind. We tweaked the design for my FLY so it will not be exact. Plus I'm also doing my in two tone white and yellow gold.

Sorry I digress....just wanted to say the new setting and cushion are magnificent!!!!!!!!!! more pictures!

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is a work of art! :cheeky:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:shock: :shock: :shock: :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :lickout: :love: :appl:
Crazy beautiful!!!

The rest of your collection is gorgeous as well!!! :praise:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am speechless. That is one BEAUTIFUL ring!!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Boom, I am so glad to see you posting again! I love all your rings-even the one with the airline :errrr: , but the new cushion is
killer! I love the basket! I think that is the most important part of a ring to me, the basket. It has to be a little different and yours is
certainly special! Congratulations, and I so love all your pretties!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG Boom! I totally remember your spinel ring and that crack about your husband. I AM SO HAPPY you worked with Steven this go around and that he was able to deliver for you. And BOY did he deliver I adore the basket and as a person who adores TINY halos on stones I have to say that yours is the cat's meow honey. At least now you know how a GOOD jeweler treats his customer! Wear it in the best of health!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I don't say it often but I love this ring. The basket is beautiful!!!

Boom

Shiny_Rock
I'm back with some more photos. They aren't great, but the best that I could do.
The stone is a 4ct J VS2.
I am absolutely halo-ed out as you can see, so I'm hoping for a 3-stone ring next! Hopefully a nice blue sapphire ;-)

tenyearanniversary - the setting was over $5K because of the basket was customized. Please contact Steven for a quote, he's really nice!

coatimundi - I feel like I've gotten to the absolute limit in terms of size for me, so no more DSS. Ask me again in 5 years though :cheeky: :oops: ...

Sarahbear621 - Of course I don't mind, I too found a photo online and asked WF to make something similar. Something you might want to consider (maybe you already have), is to angle the halos a little. The halos in my ring are facing straight up and it makes the ring look at little like a flying saucer (flat base) from the side.

luv2sparkle - the spinel ring is very well made, but aesthetically, I definitely prefer rings without airlines. I don't like being able to see glimpses of flesh through the airline.

Gypsy - I'm really happy I found someone else who makes excellent pave rings. :) I wanted to go even smaller on the halo (0.5 pts) but I think that may have been pushing it for a ring.

Thanks again everyone, you guys are really sweet!

IMG_8529.jpg

IMG_8532.jpg

IMG_8509.jpg

IMG_8516.jpg

Boom

Shiny_Rock
A few more photos of my better rings.
I definitely need to add more colors.

IMG_8540.jpg

IMG_8549.jpg

IMG_8566.jpg

IMG_8585.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Boom, my halo is half pointers by Steven. I wanted that proportionality and my little asscher is only 1.09. It looks stunning. I'm thrilled with it.

My wedding band is one pointers, so you can see the contrast in size.

Layla%20Steven%20Reset_0.jpg

Boom

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh Gypsy, the 1/2 pointers in your halo looks perfect with your center stone. What is the measurement of the melee? Do you wear your ring everyday? I am so jealous you have a 1/2 pointer halo! :love:

I left it up to Steven to choose the best size after telling him many times I wanted as small a halo as possible. He ended up using 1.1mm stones, which he said was less than 1 point. I love the melee to center proportion of my ring, but now I'm wondering how it would have looked with 1/2 pointers...

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! That is stunning! The detail on the basket is exquisite and yeah, this is my dream ring! If I could have done it over, this would be it. Congrats :love:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Boom|1316589177|3022000 said:
Oh my gosh Gypsy, the 1/2 pointers in your halo looks perfect with your center stone. What is the measurement of the melee? Do you wear your ring everyday? I am so jealous you have a 1/2 pointer halo! :love:

I left it up to Steven to choose the best size after telling him many times I wanted as small a halo as possible. He ended up using 1.1mm stones, which he said was less than 1 point. I love the melee to center proportion of my ring, but now I'm wondering how it would have looked with 1/2 pointers...

ROFLMAO. You have a FOUR CARAT STONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! As much as I like delicate halos one as thin as mine would have looked like it was just holding on for dear life off your stone. People would look at it and be like.. eh, what's that bumpy thing around it and why is it there. My diamond (if we are going to be exact) is 5.86 x 5.87 so QUITE modest in comparison. My old halo (by Ocean Pearlman) was single cut one pointers. I had wanted the tinest melee she could pave but that was her limit. And it was a different look, not a bad one at all, and actually my husband preferred the look of that one, but I adore my new one. When I knew I had to get it re-done, and thanks to PS found Steven and the words "pave expert" where flashing before my eyes I asked him about half pointers and for my stone, he agreed.

If you want a half pointer halo honey... get a nice TINY stone like mine :Up_to_something: but as long as you have these glorious HUGE center stones... I'm thinking you're at the right point size.

In that pic ... I should have scaled it better so you would know what's what. My wedding band is 2mm thick. I haven't measured my halo, Neil did when he appraised it but I don't have that on hand here, but it's thin FACE up, but structurally from the bottom and the side it's quite solid. Which is what I wanted. There's a lot of metal there, probably double the metal of my first halo, but none of it is visible from the top. Plus my halo has a 'box' that my stone sits in. Instead of an airline there is a really super thin metal line that outlines my stone. It was unexpected but I actually adore it because one of my pet peeves about my stone is that it doesn't look octagonal when set, but the claw prongs in combination with that metal line make it look octagonal.

I think your halo is PERFECT I really do. I think any slimmer and you would have been overwhelmed by your stone but the way it is now it's a frame around your stone that doesn't compete but highlights it.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Stunning ring, love the chunky facets.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful new ring, incredible collection & nice to see you back with a new ring!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Boom, what a stunning collection! I am mesmerized! They are all gorgeous.Wow wow and wow. That is a fist full of bling in the
best way.

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Boom|1316584983|3021971 said:
I'm back with some more photos. They aren't great, but the best that I could do.
The stone is a 4ct J VS2.

Your photos are wonderful!! Your rings (all of them) are stunning! What does your stone measure and what is your ring size?

Oh and ditto Gypsy on the halo size-it's perfect!

(and hehe on the DSS in 5 years. :cheeky: )

BeautyQueen

Rough_Rock
The whole collection you have is beautiful :love: wear that beautiful new addition to that stunning collection in good health!!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Amazing! I saw this on Steven's Facebook page and am so glad a PSer owns it. The basket is just...:love:

You have really lovely taste! If you ever get tired of any of your rings, you can drop them in the mail to me. :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results