shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 4.27AVC meets Steven Kirsch!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a huge stone! Surely you can't want bigger. . . . can you? Ha!

Would love to see lots more pictures of this new beauty!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's fabulous!!! :love: What an amazing diamond, and such a classic, elegant setting - perfection! Congrats! :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is gorgeous!! Many congrats on your new ring!! :appl: :love:

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone....I'm quite happy with the ring!

Surprise stones are Pink Sapphires and diamonds. I always wanted to have 2 pink stones to represents my 2 little girls....and also love the ideal of something hidden in the basket I can only see. Steven executed everything I asked for and I think the ring looks very fluid and has the simple elegance!

As for the AVC, well it is AVC! Always love it, and now it is much better (for my taste) since it's bigger and warmer!!

Again I'm very happy with the ring and enjoying it every waking seconds of it! But 1st rule of PSer is never say never! I really don't think I want to go bigger, but I may someday change the setting or may long for other shape...who knows?? Now you ask for more pics, and you shall receive!

photo-8_0.jpg
image_568.jpg
photo-7_2.jpg
image_569.jpg
photo-4_9.jpg
photo_153.jpg
photo-9_0.jpg

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
oh gawwwwwsh. that is jaw dropping!!!!!! What a stunning stone, would never have expected anything less from you! Love the surprise stones and their meaning as well. So much perfection on one finger!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It really is a WOW holy cow ring!!!! What type of band or bands are you going to put with it (not that it needs anything else!!!) or are you planning on just wearing it on its own?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A K VS1, perfect! Can't get much better than that!

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
Boing! :-o OMGGGGGG! Beautiful! Loooove it!

OCgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!!
And you already have two daughters? You have such young and pretty hands!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it is stunning. I love the simplicity of the setting and the added surprise stones are such a cool idea. I am a big fan of rectangular cushions.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1375484863|3495601 said:
Uhhhhhhmaaaaaaaguuuuurrrddddddd!!!!!!

I'm dead.

Me too!! :bigsmile: :shock: :shock: :shock:

But even dead, I have to say I LOVE it. And I especially LOVE the plain setting. People need to SEE this rock, and NOTHING else. Cannot get over how amazing it looks. It's Celebrity - size. I think you should post this in that thread, and people will see how much more beautiful your stone is compared to the ones some stars own. It's AMAZING... :love: :love: :love:

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
Elysian|1375474356|3495513 said:
lol@Enerchi!

Holy WOW! I love the rectangular shape on you! I have a much smaller K AVC and am also setting with SK. Floored, utterly floored by this beauty of yours! :love: :appl:

Your stone is so pretty as well!! and you will not be disappointed with SK's work for sure!! I saw your thread earlier and really enjoyed the pictures of your AVC, wondering what kind of setting you are getting!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I don't think it can get any better than that! :love:

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
jerichosmom|1375477770|3495548 said:
It's absolutely beautiful! I love the colored stones underneath.....are they our children's birthstones? I am at awe at your at of the amazing baubles you've had!

If you ever decide to sell your temp Vatche setting, put me at the top of your list. I'm trying to decide on what to do with my oec and am considering the vatche.

If you are interested in Vatche U-113 setting (had 3.2crt center stone), let me know. I'm going to sell it for sure. :wavey:

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
Dreamer_D|1375483202|3495592 said:
I love it! Its HUGE. Did you trade in your AVR or do you have both?

Yup, 3.2AVR was my temp ring.....was waiting for certain spec AVR, but hit some bumps on that journey. I wanted to get either big AVR or big AVC (but warmer color, not D like I had before). So I decided to go with AVC.

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
arkieb1|1375498960|3495765 said:
It really is a WOW holy cow ring!!!! What type of band or bands are you going to put with it (not that it needs anything else!!!) or are you planning on just wearing it on its own?

I don't know.....I want thin bands for sure. Right now I'm pairing with LM's upside down calibre ring. But I'm thinking about IDJ's thin eternity with diamond x Pink sapphire ring? I see they have it in YG setting, I have to contact them and see if they have WG setting....

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
WOW :love: :love: :love: :love:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning! This look so, so beautiful on your hand. :love:

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
Are you kidding me?!?! :love: :appl: :love: Speechless over here!

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
Can you tell I'm in love??

image_573.jpg
image_572.jpg
image_571.jpg

chicam

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring. Perfect marriage of setting and stone.
This may have been asked before, but please give us your thoughts on AVR/AVC in regards to fire, scintillation etc.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well this new one looks amazing on your hand. Do you think this is "it" for you? Or are you still waiting on the dream AVR?

badabling

Shiny_Rock
Wow!! It's beautiful!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My gosh, Wintotty, that looks gorgeous on you!!!!! I love your new stone! Wow. It would also look awesome with that 3 sided Leon you have up for sale. Yum. Love love love it! So glad you are crazy about it most of all. Congrats!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The sparkle... :cheeky: the setting... :love: THE SIZE!!!! :love: :-o

OH. MY. GOD.

I die. ::)

[...10 minutes later, when I've been revived...] :lol:

I love the solitaire with the teeny tiny eternity. It's gorgeous "a la Blake Lively"...

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
chicam|1375543401|3495928 said:
Beautiful ring. Perfect marriage of setting and stone.
This may have been asked before, but please give us your thoughts on AVR/AVC in regards to fire, scintillation etc.

Yes please! I would love to know too!

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
msop04|1375554427|3496014 said:
The sparkle... :cheeky: the setting... :love: THE SIZE!!!! :love: :-o

OH. MY. GOD.

I die. ::)

[...10 minutes later, when I've been revived...] :lol:

I love the solitaire with the teeny tiny eternity. It's gorgeous "a la Blake Lively"...

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Excuse me, wintottoy...momentary threadjack...I will be brief :bigsmile:

msop, I asked you this in another thread, but I am just going to keep stalking you. :Up_to_something: :naughty: Where in the world is your SMTB for that gorgeous ring in your avatar. I NEED stats and many many pictures!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wintotty|1375542486|3495922 said:
Can you tell I'm in love??

image_573.jpg
image_572.jpg
image_571.jpg

Love the new pictures Wintotty! Your ring is really perfection and I am in love with your choice of setting for it. Timeless and classic and it allows your stone to truly be the star. Total perfection! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the newest pictures! Such a gorgeous diamond!!! :love: :love: :love:

Trasid

Shiny_Rock
<Gasp!> :o I think I just stopped breathing for a minute or two. WOW!!! All I can say is WOW!!! Love the pink sapphires in there as well. Oh and welcome to the "August Vintgage L Club".

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results