shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 4.27AVC meets Steven Kirsch!

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
So my journey for 4crt AVR hit some bump, and somehow I ended up with another AVC!! But this time I LOVE the warm color and sure love the size! I also really like the rectangular shape over the square AVC I had before....it helps to make my not so elegant hand looks a little better? :wink2:

Anyways, I went back and forth with the idea of simple basket and halo.......decided to start out with the simple setting to appreciate the brilliance on the AVC. Hey, I know I'll get DSS eventually.......then I'll have an option to go for Halo!

GOG was great as usual, we all know that! Steven was so easy to work with, made my ring in less than 2 weeks!! and I SO LOVE the setting! Pics are taken by my phone, so not that good.....but you can still see how it looks!

img_3863.jpg
img_3866.jpg
img_3867.jpg
img_3868.jpg
img_3869.jpg
img_3870.jpg
img_3872.jpg
img_3877.jpg
img_3878.jpg
img_3862.jpg

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
There are NO WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Incredible. Absolutely incredible!!!!!

What are the stats on the AVC?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular stone and setting, Win!!! :love:

I adored your first ring and the temp ring, and they just keep getting better!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE!!!!!!

It's gorgeous!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG Wintotty!!!!!! Most beautiful AVC and setting!!! :love: :love: :love:
So gorgeous and huuuuge!!!!! Really TDF!!! :love: :love: :love: There aren't enough exclamation points or love emoticons here to share what I think of your beautiful new ring!!! Wear her in health and blingy happiness always!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing Wintotty!!!! :love:
I love the special surprise stones in the gallery. This setting has this understated elegance. Your huge stone does all the talking :bigsmile:

Enjoy wearing your gorgeous ring!!

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
Thank you thank you!! :wavey: :wavey:

Here's a spec for AVC

Carat Weight: 4.27ct
Color: K
Clarity: VS1
AGS Light Performance: Ideal
Optical Symmetry: August Vintage
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Excellent
Fluorescence: None
Width: 9.32mm
Length: 10.14mm
Depth: 6.16mm
Table Percentage: 51.67%
Depth Percentage: 66.10%
Crown ∠: 40.32°
Crown Depth: 17.96%
Pavilion ∠: 39.15°
Pavilion Depth: 37.13%

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
04diamond<3|1375467594|3495415 said:
There are NO WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

DITTO!

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
It's that moment when you look at the picture and you feel a flutter in your chest---love it!

And I respectfully request more photos!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH GOOD HEAVENS!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I think I just died and lost all consciousness!!! Wintotty - that is EXQUISITE!!! :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

LEt me spell that slowly.....

E
X
Q
U
I
S
I
T
E!!!!!!

OMG.... insane!! Hu- freakin - mungous to boot!! Fabulous!!

I know you probably gave details on the under stones --- can you remind us again?? (or if they are in the above posts... I tell ya, I read NUTTIN' HONEY but looked at the pics!!! NExt time - I'll read the words!) hahaha!!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
lol@Enerchi!

Holy WOW! I love the rectangular shape on you! I have a much smaller K AVC and am also setting with SK. Floored, utterly floored by this beauty of yours! :love: :appl:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, your upgrades keep getting bigger and better!!! Love the simplicity of the new setting--makes your diamond shine! :love:

Will you ever upgrade again to something larger?

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OH WOW!

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
I logged in just to say "wow"! What happened to your lovely temp ring? Love that AVR.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
stunning :cheeky: :love: :love:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
That is perfection!

:love: :love: :love:

jerichosmom

Shiny_Rock
It's absolutely beautiful! I love the colored stones underneath.....are they our children's birthstones? I am at awe at your at of the amazing baubles you've had!

If you ever decide to sell your temp Vatche setting, put me at the top of your list. I'm trying to decide on what to do with my oec and am considering the vatche.

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on a spectacular ring. :appl: Hope you enjoy it!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy crap! That's gorgeous! :love: I can't wait to see your next upgrades! You have great taste, Wintotty~
What's the story behind the surprise stones in the gallery?
I like how you can see one of them reflecting out of the center stone in one of the pics.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! Its HUGE. Did you trade in your AVR or do you have both?

D

Deactivated member 42515

Uhhhhhhmaaaaaaaguuuuurrrddddddd!!!!!!

I'm dead.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gawd!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Definitely just had a blingasm! It is absolutely amazing!!!!!!! :appl:

TheGeckoLady

Shiny_Rock
I’m having serious ring envy. It’s spectacular!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
04diamond<3|1375467594|3495415 said:

:bigsmile: oh my!

nowicanseethemoon

Shiny_Rock
There's nothing to say ... Everyone else has already said it all.

Fabulous
Gorgeous
Stunning
Huge
To-die-for
Jealous

And so happy for you.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
TheGeckoLady|1375487623|3495629 said:
I’m having serious ring envy. It’s spectacular!

Complete and total ring envy!! To die for.....and it appears some of us have! :love: :love: :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. Stunning. Looks fantastic on your hand. I love the under gallery diamonds and rubies? I agree I think the shape of this one versus the old one elongates on your hand giving it more presence, and because its longer it takes up more finger real estate making it look a fair bit larger. Cushion shapes are always "softer" looking on the hand than a round as well.....

I have been having this dilemma myself because I always thought my "ideal" ring was something with french cut sides and I bought a largish old stone (which currently isn't set in anything yet) and sat it in another setting with sides stones and I didn't like it. If anything, to me I think it distracted and took away from it making the stone appear smaller not larger if that makes sense.... a big solitaire doesn't need a heap of other stones going on around it, it makes as much, if not more of a statement on its own!!!

Anyway, your new ring IS amazing!!!! It really does look massive compared to the previous AVC!!!! I have to ask - I take it you love the cushions better than the AVRs? Does it have as much fire as the AVR, or just a different type of fire?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous!!! Nice to enjoy the beauty of the stone then upgrade to something more elaborate
when DSS sets in.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results