missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scrumptious :love: !!!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my God! Your rings are perfect! :love: :love: :love:
Each one is beautiful and together? Stunning!
The milgrain, gorgeous finish and lovely holly tie these together, each enhancing the beauty of the other!

Your side stones are so wonderfully sized!
They're so sparkly and attention-grabbing yet, somehow, they still let that incredible center stone shine as the star of the show!

You, David Klass and his team have created a breathtaking pair of rings!

Talk about every day being Christmas! :appl:

By the way, my favorite photos are those in which you're wearing the rings.
On your hand is when the rings really shine and look their absolute best! =)2

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Opps! Left off WF!

Their breathtaking ACA is a key part of this gorgeous set! :love: :love: :love:

OK, rushing out the door, must drag myself away from staring at your beautiful new rings.

Wear them in good health and with great joy!

Thanks for sharing them with us, @mrs-b !

No pressure, but more photos would be wonderful. :mrgreen2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ethically, I disagree with being in love with a 'thing' - but...oh man....!! These are gorgeous!!

Firstly, the ACA is to die for. And I mean it is UNREAL. The light return is phenomenal and the visual balance in the stone is perfection. It has no sideways tint that I can see, and, while I can tell it's warmer than my E and F colored stones, the absence of profile tint makes this irrelevant. At VS1, it is super-clean, with no haziness whatsoever, and very pleasing to the eye, and it's a good big stone, which gives a big, substantial look. It's right-across-the-board gorgeous.

As for the setting - it's the bomb, baby! The claws on the side stones are minute, balanced, symmetrical and soft looking, and the platinum tipped claws on the center stone are as well balanced and aligned as any I have ever seen. The gold is rich and the contrast between polished finish and satin finish makes a beautiful counterpoint. It's a truly festive design, without screaming "Christmas!" - and it's feminine - oh, so feminine! It's a big look, without sacrificing delicacy, and it's a classic style which I'm hoping will age well. It has just over a ctw of side stones, and the total weight of the ring is 4.42ctw.

All up, I am extremely happy with the way everything came together. For those who are wondering, the wedder, Holly, is hand forged, and the e-ring, Merry, has hand forged and cast elements. This whole process was a bit of a departure for DKJ, who normally produce using a cast method, but we all committed to a slower, more complicated process, and I think the result speaks for itself.

Last edited:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The DKJ team created a masterpiece over here. Both rings are just stunning down to the last detail. I love the holly leaves and the garland elements...and your ACA is crazy bright! :love:

I think little Cindy Lou Who would approve.

IMG_2416.JPG

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Your set is simply breathtakingly beautiful:love::appl::appl:. Enjoy of the feeling that only a new blings give; the pleasure at the purest:lol:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! The stone is gorgeous. I am so glad you are happy with this setting finally and you sound so thrilled. It is uniquely you and I am glad that David and Amy were able to bring what you wanted out in this set. The band is a lovely departure from most that we see. Such a crazy amount of bling on your hand! :love:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG truly breathtaking!!! Even more spectacular in your photos so I could only imagine how amazing they are in person!!!! :love::lickout::love:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!! What a set, and really the stone is spectacular and the setting and band scream CRAFTMANSHIP!!! I am loving that just the prong tips are platinum, it makes the stone pop over the rich yellow gold even more than I thought possible, lol. I loved following your journey and now seeing the final result is icing on the cake :roll2:. Stunning, stunning, stunning!!

P

PierreBear

Wonderful journey from setting design to the end process. Love the back of the rings where the e-ring and wedding band loves up. Such a unique and delicate touch!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous in every detail !!!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my! Stunning. They look beautiful on
You!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I happened to get on Instagram before PS just now, and got a sneak peak there! :kiss2: gorgeous!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Absolutely, perfectly gorgeous!! That's quite a blinding set there lady! Enjoy them!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Confection10 - thank you for your drool-y response! these rings should have come with complimentary Kleenexes!

@princessk - thank you! I'm so glad you like them. :)

@foxinsox - thank you for your kind comments - and I agree - they're beauties for sure! :)

Last edited:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@thecat - I thought a lot about what you said - 'classic designs with surprise elements'. I really think that was, overall, what I was going for. I was so pleased it seems to you like this. :)

@Queenie60 - you're right. So often we get these beautiful things and don't actively enjoy them. I read your comment and thought to myself "I am going to make a point of enjoying these!"

@whitewave - thank you! my hands don't do them justice, I assure you! And thanks for your input during this long and twisty process! :wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Alex T - I hope my hand shots lived up to your anticipation! :) my hands are old and tired, but I did my best.

@MissGotRocks - hallo there :) They really do live up to my expectations - in every way.

@Tourmaline - thanks! I'd have to work hard to catch your beautiful set tho!! You set quite the benchmark, lady!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Beautiful crafted pieces. Enjoy!

cheers--Sharon

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127 - thank you! I'm so pleased you feel as though the two bands go together. Just for some extra info - the design for the e-ring is called Merry and the design name for the band is Holly. I believe DKJ will sell this style under that name. For me, personally, all my diamonds have the name Cece - short for compressed carbon. :)

@Alexiszoe - thank you! They really are Christmas-y, aren't they! Yay! :)

@Asscherhalo_lover - yes - truly custom! And different to what's currently out there, don't you think? I really wanted a ring that was mine and hit all the things I think are important. I think DKJ did a great job of that!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ceg - 'jelly' - laughing here! I'm so glad you like them. :)

@redwood66 - I will probably upgrade at some point, it's true. But this setting stays. One day I might switch out its center stone, but the setting STAYS!!

@arkieb1 - I'm glad I didn't let you down! :wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ac117 - you articulated what I was looking for completely. Thank you! And thank you so much for your help during the freak out period when I was lost in the land of resetting! <3

@tyty333 - I wanted to hug you when I saw your word - 'refined'! I feel as tho my hands are lumpy and old looking most every day, so to hear that my rings, at least, look refined was such a lovely encouragement. Thank you - I'm glad you like them!

@LLJsmom - you and a few others were my rocks during the design period. Thank you for your time and your help in ruling out a dozen bad ideas, and in pointing me towards some terrific ones!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Tekate - hi! I'm so glad you like them. I'll have to make sure my projects never fall short of the stand you set for me! :)

@missy - thank you SO much for all those lovely comments! I really do love these rings and am blown away by how beautiful they are.

@ILikeShiny - wow!! I hadn't considered whether this would be a Christmas-only set! I think that would be a resounding NO! These will be getting a much wider airing than that! :) Thank you for all your help and suggestions on the RockyTalky thread - it all combined to get me to this point.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@december-fire - your reaction made me laugh because it was so similar to mine when I opened the box. And I agree with everything you said! I sent a big thank you email to WF today, with a video of their beautiful ACA diamond. I said I hoped I did their gorgeous stone proud. :)

@elle_71125 - Hey there :) There are so many details in these rings - it's amazing to me just how 'right' DKJ was able to get them all. And I'm glad I have Cindy Lou Who's approval!

@Confection10 - I agree! There's a special thrill from new jewelry!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@redwood66 - I LOVE that you think these stones are uniquely me! If something so gorgeous can be associated with me in any way, then I say - lucky me!

@ac117 - in person they are jaw-droppingly, gob-smackingly gorgeous. Obvious across a room, but not tacky or overpowering. Just lovely. :)

@JDDN - thank you for all your support and input during this project. I agree that the craftsmanship is amazing - even more than I had hoped. And I hear you re the prongs - it's a lovely touch.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JoJa12345 - Thank you! I'm so glad you like them!

@PierreBear - I love the backs of the rings too! And that part might even be my favorite...except for the overall bling factor! :bigsmile:

@bright ice - thank you! We really tried to hit every detail square on. I think we gave it a good shake. :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@nala - thank you! Your own collection is so gorgeous - I hope I can return the bling-favor for your viewing pleasure. :)

@KristinTech - thank you for telling me! I didn't realize it was up. I got butterflies when I realized it was on their page!

@yennyfire - I intend to enjoy them to the best of my ability (which is considerable!) :mrgreen: And thank you for your kind comments.

@canuk-gal - Thank you! They really are beautifully crafted. :)

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, just gorgeous :love:
Love the mixture of metals.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b I saw your beautiful new set on DKs IG account and I immediately came to look for more pictures! Your new engagement ring, your wedding band, they are gorgeous! :love: I am so happy that this upgrade/reset journey came to this end for you. Your ACA and the home you created for the campy be more perfect! Enjoy them and always wear them in good health! :appl:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh WOW :love::love::love: The holly, the icy white diamonds against the rich yellow gold, the exquisite styles you chose...I adore everything about your set!! Absolute perfection!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results