Lily Pad

Rough_Rock
Premium
Here are some recent pics of her with the lovely "Norah" band <3 <3
IMG_1896.JPG
IMG_1895.JPG
IMG_1893.JPG
IMG_1897.JPG
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-lovely-lisette-by-cvb-2-06ct-d-vs2.242134/
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...cut-cvb-spring-gulch-afterglow-sophia.238289/
heehre.jpg

I need to start a thread on the lovely earrings Caysie did for me and my mum! She's now working on mum's e-ring reset... I will probably create a joined thread. We're in the process of discussing a pinky ring for my brother now :kiss2::kiss2:
Thank you guys for letting me share <3

Attachments

• IMG_1892.JPG
    IMG_1892.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 38

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the peek into your jewelry box. Great new rings, enjoy!

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
Oh gosh gosh, thank you everyone for your lovely replies the bump! I adore Maria as much as I did the first day and she's been on my finger almost everyday (tough tough decision choosing between my new Lisette from Caysie!)

@michellelynn9175 thank you for the bump :) I actually saw/lurked your three stone thread on the other board too - I can't reply because I don't have an account though so I'll reply here. Centre stone is 7.86x7.89, side stones are 5.73x5.75 and 5.72x5.75. The stones sit as low low low, as low as possible without risk to damaging the stones. This was very important to me and Caysie totally nailed it. Also, the prongs have never ever snagged on my fabric (I mostly wear silk shirts too with the Maria almost everyday), and the prongs are done so delicately that they're almost hard to notice in person. I recently got a Norah band (6 prongs on all seven stones) and still no snag! 6 prongs on all three stones does give it a slight vintage vibe, but I absolutely adore it. I think if you're wanting 6 prongs on all three, Caysie's Maria is the way to go! =)2

@goldenfire thank you thank you for your compliments, I am so flattered :oops2: YG is the way to go for me every. single. time. hahaha. Caysie does beauuuttiful buttery YG and of course her workmanship is next level perfection to me. I really think you need a Maria.... :lol-2::lol-2: but seriously.

@Tonks @msop04 thank you girls!!! You girls need a Maria in your life too!!!! There's something about having a killer three stone on rotation in your bling arsenal ;)2

@waxing lyrical OMG! Those stats sounds AHmazing, it's going to be gorgeous gorgeous. Have you started a thread with CADs yet? If I missed it please send me the link, if not yet I'll keep an eye out for it!!!! I'm so excited for you, like truly excited. There's nothing like a three stone IMO! Oh man, you have a wall of bling coming your way!

Thank you so much for all the information! I am definitely leaning toward the Maria, and maybe even in yellow gold thanks to your lovely ring! It is absolutely gorgeous and I keep coming back to this thread to drool over all the beautiful pics!!!

If you’ve seen all my ridiculous threads on the other site, you can see I’ve battled with making a decision for quite some time but I think my quest is finally over! Now to source the stones and get the design process started! Yay!

Oh, and you should definitely post pics of Maria with Norah! :eek2:

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_1896.JPG
IMG_1895.JPG
IMG_1893.JPG
IMG_1897.JPG
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-lovely-lisette-by-cvb-2-06ct-d-vs2.242134/
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...cut-cvb-spring-gulch-afterglow-sophia.238289/
heehre.jpg

I need to start a thread on the lovely earrings Caysie did for me and my mum! She's now working on mum's e-ring reset... I will probably create a joined thread. We're in the process of discussing a pinky ring for my brother now :kiss2::kiss2:

So sorry, for some reason I just saw the new pics! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

ETA: What kind of spacer do you have? It looks like a really pretty design! Very unique as opposed to the plain smooth spacers you typically see.

Lily Pad

Rough_Rock
Premium
@michellelynn9175 Hiya girlie :) thank you so much, that means so much to me that you love Maria as much as I do :) I do have to say if you're used to wearing WG or SS, YG will be a bit of a risk. I have friends who went YG when they were used to WG, regret it down the line and then had their rings reset back into WG... I think it's worth purchasing a cheapie gold filled or pre-loved gold anything, wear it for a little bit and see how you feel by the end! I've been wearing YG since I was a little girl but there's something very classic about a crisp WG ring! Ahhh tough decision I can imagine!

The spacer is just a hammered 1.3mm band, I have two of them for when I wear my Lisette (she needs a bit more space between Norah and her basket). =)2

Please share on PS when your ring is finished omg, I am very excited for you! And nono not ridiculous at all - the amount of research and lurking I did before I decided is :oops2::oops2::oops2: I love following the process of everyones projects so I can't wait to see yours :kiss2:

Mixtress

Rough_Rock
Premium
Well, I don't think I ever felt like I actually NEEDED a 3 stone ring, especially one that has all round diamonds, until I saw your thread. :love::love::love:

Lily Pad

Rough_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, I’m soooo happy she’s getting love from everyone :kiss2::kiss2: @Mixtress

crystalinmke

Shiny_Rock
Premium
heehre.jpg

What is that ring underneath the channel set band? It looks very interesting!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to this...so exquisite!! I've never wanted a 3 stone until viewing this thread!

Lily Pad

Rough_Rock
Premium
@goldenfire
I'm tellin ya you need a Maria in your life. Caysie nailed this design and it's the most comfortable ring I have! And lots of compliments for this girl's setting too :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

@crystalinmke
It was created by Swank Metal Smithing (I believe is their name?) back in the day before I found Pricescope. I put my 0.9ct in there haha I'll get some pics for you tomorrow :) it definitely is interesting but unfortunately my tastes have changed and I wear it less and less... Wait.. I can't remember the last time I wore her :eek2:

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, what a lovely take on a classic design and you got the proportions for your hand just right. I particularly like it with the channel set wedding band. :appl:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is SO gorgeous!!!:love: Really makes me want a 3 stone ring even more! Of course, I'd kind of like one of just about everything Caysie makes! Can't wait to see your Lisette!
Ditto!!! I'll take one of everything Caysie makes too please! Lol.... And I'm so excited for your Lisette. It's funny bc the Lisette has been on my list for a while now and this Maria 3 stone has now become the 2cnd item on the "ring list" lol. Despite me not thinking I was a 3 stone girl...this setting has converted me lol

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG_1896.JPG
IMG_1895.JPG
IMG_1893.JPG
IMG_1897.JPG
heehre.jpg

Yes make a thread!!! And could you post some pics with your Maria and Lisette side by side?...it will help me choose which I want to do first...AND really I just want to see their beauty! Lol

Also can you post pics and specs for your bezel studs in yellow gold?..we have very similar taste lol. I have been wanting to do that Tiffany style 18k yg bezel for a while now lol. I just bought a pair of WF ACAs and have been debating if I want to set them like that or in the 6 prong martini...also what are the specs for your 3 stone stones (like diameter of each stone?) Do you have certs for them? I love them...im seriously plotting a ring like this. It's breathtaking and the blingy gorgeous look and finger coverage is out of this world

Last edited:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and the bonus of lots of blingy finger coverage as well!!!

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
Yes make a thread!!! And could you post some pics with your Maria and Lisette side by side?...it will help me choose which I want to do first...AND really I just want to see their beauty! Lol

Also can you post pics and specs for your bezel studs in yellow gold?..we have very similar taste lol. I have been wanting to do that Tiffany style 18k yg bezel for a while now lol. I just bought a pair of WF ACAs and have been debating if I want to set them like that or in the 6 prong martini...also what are the specs for your 3 stone stones (like diameter of each stone?) Do you have certs for them? I love them...im seriously plotting a ring like this. It's breathtaking and the blingy gorgeous look and finger coverage is out of this world

I already asked about the stone sizes, so I thought I’d help ;)2

The Maria is 5.75-7.9-5.75. It’s a 72% ratio, which I think is absolutely perfect. I think mine will end up being between 74-75%. I love the larger side stones like this! Makes it feel more “old world.”

I visit this page often just to drool over it. It’s the reason I’m choosing yellow gold for my next set too! :kiss2:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I already asked about the stone sizes, so I thought I’d help ;)2

The Maria is 5.75-7.9-5.75. It’s a 72% ratio, which I think is absolutely perfect. I think mine will end up being between 74-75%. I love the larger side stones like this! Makes it feel more “old world.”

I visit this page often just to drool over it. It’s the reason I’m choosing yellow gold for my next set too! :kiss2:

Thanks so much! Yes the larger side stones make it so amazing. I saw the Maria sample on etsy and wasn't drawn to it but with this size/ratio side stones and the 18k yg....oh my... it just gets me! I never thought I would want a 3 stone, but this is just so fantastic. Are you going to do old cuts? Or rbs?

Last edited:

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much! Yes the larger side stones make it so amazing. I saw the Maria sample on etsy and wasn't drawn to it but with this size/ratio side stones and the 18k yg....oh my... it just gets me! I never thought I would want a 3 stone, but this is just so fantastic. Are you going to do old cuts? Or rbs?

Same here! Mine will actually be a little higher ratio at 74%. And I didn’t know I wanted a 3 stone either until this ring! It truly is remarkable. I’ll also be going with mrbs. :kiss2:

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock

Oh! And I believe it’s 14k. Just in case you’re wanting the same look :)

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG_1896.JPG
IMG_1895.JPG
IMG_1893.JPG
IMG_1897.JPG
heehre.jpg

Lily Pad, Are you selling this?! I just saw it on Caysie's etsy shop...oh my goodness I adore this ring.

EDIT: Oh wait, I think she is just listing what a comparable price would be to get the look of yours lol

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning. And the combo is just sublime.

Happytobemrsg

Shiny_Rock
Wowzer. The most loveliest 3 stone ring I've ever seen

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Your ring is gorgeous!

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
@luv2sparkle thank you so much!!!
@missy thank you for your lovely comment but I promise my hands are not flawless!!! I have creepy long fingers and very swollen joints from RA :eek2:
@PierreBear thank you :) yes I wear Maria on my right hand, my left hand is totally bare!! But I have a beautiful Lisette coming from Caysie soon for my left hand middle finger... :kiss2::kiss2:
@yennyfire thank you thank you :love:

Sorry for the late reply, I'm back in Canada now so trying to settle in and dealing with some crazy jet lag! I took some more pics of the lovely Maria though :oops2:

FullSizeRender 2.jpg
Maria.jpg
FullSizeRender-8.jpg

<3 <3

Hey there! I hate to bother you again, but can you tell me a little bit about your channel set band? Is it eternity? And do you know how large the stones are? I’m finding I’m loving channel set bands more and more with three stone rings, plus it’s more durable for my clumsy self! :lol-2: Yours is beautiful!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone :) :)

I've been dreaming of a three stone ever since my thread about setting a 2.06ct D VS2 (this stone is now with Caysie being set into a custom "Lisette" as we speak!). I came across a picture of the "Maria" three stone a few months ago and I fell in love with her six prong goodness... With my birthday coming up last month, I decided it was a good excuse to treat myself =)2 a few emails to Caysie and the hunting began!

I initially found a very pretty 1.8ct G VS2 on JA... I made the payment but it turned out the stone wasn't available. JA offered a few different options but none felt right to me. SO, I asked Caysie to help :roll2: I should have done this in first place because she quickly found a way yummier 1.9ct G VS1 and then a beautiful pair of 1.46ctw sides. Ahhh!!

One month later, here she is, my very own Maria in yellow gold, 1.9ct G/VS1 centre and 0.73/0.72ct G/VS1 G/VVS2, size 5.

4b20f929-d758-47bb-9c18-bf5955c246da.JPG
00c1490a-e522-4364-91fb-81cabb87bca3-1.JPG
FullSizeRender-11.jpg
FullSizeRender-14.jpg
FullSizeRender-12.jpg

With a channel :eek2:
FullSizeRender-16.jpg
IMG_7158.JPG

Many many hugs to Caysie for creating these breathing & timeless heirlooms, entertaining my crazy ideas and always being there when my OCD flares up. She is patient, easy to talk to and truly one of a kind :kiss2::kiss2:
We still have a few projects in the works, two of which are for my lovely lovely mum and I can't wait!!

Thank you guys for looking :)
Feeling blessed....

Oh my!! How did I miss this?!? I love it

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results