shape
carat
color
clarity

3.35ctw G VS1 "Maria" Three Stone by CvB Inspired Design

Lily Pad

Rough_Rock
Premium
I had the best time reading everyone's messages, thank you all so much :kiss2::kiss2:

@Matthews1127 oh my gosh when I saw her video I was in love, but wearing it now I am dumb struck by this fire goddess! Nothing compares to seeing it in person... Mesmerizing :eek2:

@diamondseeker2006 do it do it!!! And yes I'm soooo excited too for Lisette, I know it will be a stunner already - my left hand is feeling a bit lonely so I CAN'T WAIT!

@stonewell thank you, you are too sweet :oops2: I hate my hands though, long skinny fingers, swollen joints from lupus, I hate taking hand pics... But I really appreciate your comment <3

@junebug17 @sarahb @cflutist @bright ice @tyty333 I was really worried about the coverage but it is perfection! Zero overhang (in person at least) and zero band from the top too!! Caysie came up with the proportions for me and she is fabulous at what she does! Thank you for your lovely comments :kiss2:

Sorry everyone it's late at night here but I just wanted to quickly say thank you to everyone who replied, I love reading your messages and it makes me so happy that others love Maria as much as I do. It's been so easy getting used to her on my finger :) :)

I tried to get some pics today (lazy lazy weekend) so apologies for blurry pics... :geek2:

Lily Pad

Rough_Rock
Premium
I really, really, really suck at taking pics.
I'm armed with an iPhone and a wide/maco clip on and these are the best I can do.... :cry2::lol-2:
FullSizeRender-25.jpg
FullSizeRender-30.jpg
FullSizeRender-26.jpg
FullSizeRender-32.jpg
FullSizeRender-24.jpg
Three shining stars in the night....
FullSizeRender-31.jpg
... And in a Hong Kong taxi
FullSizeRender-33.jpg
Thank you guys for letting me share <3
I'm going to try to get some action shots this weekend :lol-2:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pics! You should be a hand model! I love your bezel tennis bracelet, too!

RockOnReen

Shiny_Rock
Amazing ring! Looks fantastic both on it's own and with the band.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Drooling :love::love::love:I want a Maria, too!

Q

Queenie60

Simply beautiful. The Maria would be my choice for a 3 stone. Beautiful ring on a beautiful hand! Enjoy and congratulations.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stun-ning drop dead gorgeous ring!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing short of spectacular!!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

plad25

Shiny_Rock
So pretty and I love the proportions!! :love::love: Did you mention what karat the gold setting is?

tuckie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
If that ain't a wall-o-bling, I don't know what is.
Gorgeous! Nice nails too!

Lily Pad

Rough_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006 thank you again :kiss2: the bracelet is on me 24/7 just like the Maria now! The tennis is 8ctw Peonia cut diamonds, 0.25ct each. I had it made two years ago at Prince in Hong Kong, I haven't taken it off since!

@plad25 thank you so much, I struggled with the proportions but Caysie fio'd for me in the end and I think it's perfect :lickout: my Maria is set in 14k yellow, I much prefer the tone and hardness of 14k :)

Sorry for the late replies and thank you everyone for your amazingly sweet comments :oops2::oops2: I've been having a tough time dealing with some RA flareups and (re)reading all of your lovely comments is giving me positive vibes... <3 < 3

FullSizeRender-4.jpg

I just got in Toronto from Hong Kong, exhausted but I'm going to get my dig out my SLR to try to take some decent pics tomorrow :eek2:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 18
  • FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 18

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous!! Beautiful design and such eye-catching proportions :love:

And I have to say that I love your photos - all those textured browns and beiges next to that rich YG...

Enjoy it in good health and safe travels!! :sun:

Lily Pad

Rough_Rock
Premium
@yssie thank you so much yssie!! I'm so happy to hear from you, your two beauties are responsible for Maria! I came across your three and five stone trellis beauties when I was doing my "research" :oops2: I just knew I needed a three stone after seeing your pics. I am now pining over your AH-mazing, jaw dropping 4ct Margot, only in my dreams.... :love: :lickout:
<3 <3

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! It looks beautiful on your hand as well. Congratulations!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Lily Pad, Swoon!!!! Your latest photos are divine and I second @diamondseeker2006's suggestion that you should be a hand model (in your spare time of course not to mean you should give up your career 8)) because your hands are flawless and beautiful.:kiss2:
And your 3 stone ring is perfection in every way. Fluid, elegant, graceful and all the way delicious.:appl:

P

PierreBear

I keep coming back to your posts! :wavey: Beautiful ring and hands as everyone has mentioned. By the way, am I mistakened that this is a RHR? What do you wear on your left while you are wearing your new 3 ring beauty? Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh my gosh! That’s the perfect size three stone and the stones really pop in that gorgeous setting! Well done!

Lily Pad

Rough_Rock
Premium
@luv2sparkle thank you so much!!!
@missy thank you for your lovely comment but I promise my hands are not flawless!!! I have creepy long fingers and very swollen joints from RA :eek2:
@PierreBear thank you :) yes I wear Maria on my right hand, my left hand is totally bare!! But I have a beautiful Lisette coming from Caysie soon for my left hand middle finger... :kiss2::kiss2:
@yennyfire thank you thank you :love:

Sorry for the late reply, I'm back in Canada now so trying to settle in and dealing with some crazy jet lag! I took some more pics of the lovely Maria though :oops2:

FullSizeRender 2.jpg
Maria.jpg
FullSizeRender-8.jpg

<3 <3

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-1 2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-1 2.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 15

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
@luv2sparkle thank you so much!!!
@missy thank you for your lovely comment but I promise my hands are not flawless!!! I have creepy long fingers and very swollen joints from RA :eek2:
@PierreBear thank you :) yes I wear Maria on my right hand, my left hand is totally bare!! But I have a beautiful Lisette coming from Caysie soon for my left hand middle finger... :kiss2::kiss2:
@yennyfire thank you thank you :love:

Sorry for the late reply, I'm back in Canada now so trying to settle in and dealing with some crazy jet lag! I took some more pics of the lovely Maria though :oops2:

FullSizeRender 2.jpg
Maria.jpg
FullSizeRender-8.jpg

<3 <3

The ratios of the stones are absolute perfection. Aside from the carat weights, would you happen to know the actual dimensions? Such a gorgeous ring!!!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, I love this!!! This is the most gorgeous 3 stone I have ever seen hands down. I am usually not a 3 stone fan, but this ring makes me want one just like it!!! The ring is just perfect and the yellow gold takes it above and beyond. Caysie's prongs and workmanship are as always incredible. The diamonds are so bright and stunning! Such an amazing piece!!!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Omg, I never wanted a three stone until I saw these photos! It’s gorgeous!!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm glad this thread was revived bc I missed it somehow... @Lily Pad, this is simply beautiful! Reeeeaaalllyyyy makes me want a 3 stone from Caysie!! :kiss2::kiss2:

waxing lyrical

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!!! Wow!! :love::love::love: Makes me sooo excited about my BGD three stone with 2.25 center and .62 and .64 sides. Squeeeee!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006 thank you again :kiss2: the bracelet is on me 24/7 just like the Maria now! The tennis is 8ctw Peonia cut diamonds, 0.25ct each. I had it made two years ago at Prince in Hong Kong, I haven't taken it off since!

@plad25 thank you so much, I struggled with the proportions but Caysie fio'd for me in the end and I think it's perfect :lickout: my Maria is set in 14k yellow, I much prefer the tone and hardness of 14k :)

Sorry for the late replies and thank you everyone for your amazingly sweet comments :oops2::oops2: I've been having a tough time dealing with some RA flareups and (re)reading all of your lovely comments is giving me positive vibes... <3 < 3

FullSizeRender-4.jpg

I just got in Toronto from Hong Kong, exhausted but I'm going to get my dig out my SLR to try to take some decent pics tomorrow :eek2:

Oh my gosh that hand shot is incredible!!! And you could seriously be a hand model!

Lily Pad

Rough_Rock
Premium
Oh gosh gosh, thank you everyone for your lovely replies the bump! I adore Maria as much as I did the first day and she's been on my finger almost everyday (tough tough decision choosing between my new Lisette from Caysie!)

@michellelynn9175 thank you for the bump :) I actually saw/lurked your three stone thread on the other board too - I can't reply because I don't have an account though so I'll reply here. Centre stone is 7.86x7.89, side stones are 5.73x5.75 and 5.72x5.75. The stones sit as low low low, as low as possible without risk to damaging the stones. This was very important to me and Caysie totally nailed it. Also, the prongs have never ever snagged on my fabric (I mostly wear silk shirts too with the Maria almost everyday), and the prongs are done so delicately that they're almost hard to notice in person. I recently got a Norah band (6 prongs on all seven stones) and still no snag! 6 prongs on all three stones does give it a slight vintage vibe, but I absolutely adore it. I think if you're wanting 6 prongs on all three, Caysie's Maria is the way to go! =)2

@goldenfire thank you thank you for your compliments, I am so flattered :oops2: YG is the way to go for me every. single. time. hahaha. Caysie does beauuuttiful buttery YG and of course her workmanship is next level perfection to me. I really think you need a Maria.... :lol-2::lol-2: but seriously.

@Tonks @msop04 thank you girls!!! You girls need a Maria in your life too!!!! There's something about having a killer three stone on rotation in your bling arsenal ;)2

@waxing lyrical OMG! Those stats sounds AHmazing, it's going to be gorgeous gorgeous. Have you started a thread with CADs yet? If I missed it please send me the link, if not yet I'll keep an eye out for it!!!! I'm so excited for you, like truly excited. There's nothing like a three stone IMO! Oh man, you have a wall of bling coming your way!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results