carat
color
clarity

My lovely Lisette by CvB - 2.06ct D VS2

Lily Pad

Rough_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone =)2=)2

I wanted to share my long-awaited Lisette with all of you, I waited four months but good god was it worth it! She arrived my first day back in Hong Kong and completely took my breath away. If any of you remember in my first thread, I was trying to figure out how to set my 2.06ct D VS2. I was sure I wanted a three-stone but Caysie's "Lisette" just sang to me, so Caysie started working on a whole other three-stone "Maria" for me.

My Maria was finished in record time, I got her a week before leaving Hong Kong! Then I asked the lovely Caysie to hold onto Lisette after it was finished, until I was back in Hong Kong to avoid customs... Which was almost three months later. But but here we are!

"Maria" with 3.35ctw G VS1 thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ia-three-stone-by-cvb-inspired-design.240144/

My very very special 2.06ct D VS2 has finally found a permanent home in CvB's amazing Lisette :kiss2::kiss2:

image2.jpg
image1.jpg
image2-1.jpg
Stacked with my Rosie Spring Gulch Halo and Afterglow bands :love:
CvB Spring Gulch and Afterglow thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...cut-cvb-spring-gulch-afterglow-sophia.238289/

image3-1.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1436.jpg
image4.jpg

Everything about Lisette is perfect to me... I still can't decide which finger to wear her, my fingers keep swelling from the heat and humidity here in HK :confused2::x2
BIG big thank you and hugs to Caysie for creating another ooak heirloom for me. She's truly a gem in this industry and I am so grateful to be able to call her a dear friend. We are now working on a 7 stone "Norah" band for me, and a re-set of my mum's crazy 3.3ct D VS2. The stone will be going into the "Liliana" French Cut Halo!!!

Thank you for letting me share :kiss2::kiss2:

Attachments

• image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 64
  • heehre.jpg
    heehre.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning!! Every single detail is perfect! Thank you for sharing :)

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is amazing. Gorgeous. Striking. :love:

What did your friends say??

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL!! Absolute PERFECTION!! :love:

Lily Pad

Rough_Rock
Premium
@HS4S_2 Thank you so much <3 <3 I'm blown away by her!!
@whitewave Yes she's really a jaw dropper! She gets a lot of attention when we go out :oops2:
@Matthews1127 Thank you thank you :kiss2::kiss2:

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It came out beautifully! I love the carving you did on the side vs french cuts. The antiquing made it a very unique piece as well.

Congratulations!!

Q

Queenie60

Just beautiful. Caysie does it again! Her work is always done to perfection - can't get enough of her pieces. Enjoy your beautiful Caysie pieces.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!, now you must treat me to some Dim Sum. :bigsmile:

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Spectacular! Enjoy those pieces!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is amazing!! And your collection is just stunning!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, wow, wow!!!

Love your collection of CVB pieces!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, this is beautiful! You have a stunning collection!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truly a stunning setting for your diamond. I love the engraving on the top of the shoulders, such a nice change over the FCs.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness it’s really really beautiful!!! Congrats!

Seven_Kai

Rough_Rock
Oh my! That is such a breathtaking setting! I’m absolutely in love with the unique-ness of this setting!:love::love::love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is stunning! What a gorgeous collection you have!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh WOW!! What a stunning collection of Caysie's pieces!! I must say, I'm envious! ;-)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I hope you adore wearing it every single day. As a side note, it is so interesting (and wonderful) that antiqued blackened pieces are being made again. When I got married in 1980, our wedding rings were in this style. We both still wear them and love them. My mom had a giant lab created pad in this style too, which I inherited. This is a style that is wonderful always whether or not it is in vogue at any particular time. Your ring is stunning!

Orchids0926

Shiny_Rock
So gorgeous! I wouldn't be able to wear it because I'd stare at it all day long and I wouldn't get anything done!

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is beautiful! Your photography suits your rings.... And you even wear a bandage with style! ;)2

I’d love to see more jewelry family shots. :kiss2: You seem to have such a beautiful collection.

scoutfinch

Shiny_Rock
It’s beautiful and I love your whole cvb collection! Looking forward to seeing your mother’s diamond set in the Lilliana. I’m not familiar with that setting! Thank you for sharing.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...cut-cvb-spring-gulch-afterglow-sophia.238289/

image3-1.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1436.jpg
image4.jpg

Everything about Lisette is perfect to me... I still can't decide which finger to wear her, my fingers keep swelling from the heat and humidity here in HK :confused2::x2
BIG big thank you and hugs to Caysie for creating another ooak heirloom for me. She's truly a gem in this industry and I am so grateful to be able to call her a dear friend. We are now working on a 7 stone "Norah" band for me, and a re-set of my mum's crazy 3.3ct D VS2. The stone will be going into the "Liliana" French Cut Halo!!!

Thank you for letting me share :kiss2::kiss2:[/QUOTE]

Absolutely gorgeous!! Her detail work is amazing. Well worth the wait!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Fantastic!!! You collection makes me swoon!!! Thank you for sharing!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How unique and beautiful! Exquisite collection!

skywind

Rough_Rock
Premium
Perfect Perfect and perfect!! Your new ring also took my breath away. :appl:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone =)2=)2

I wanted to share my long-awaited Lisette with all of you, I waited four months but good god was it worth it! She arrived my first day back in Hong Kong and completely took my breath away. If any of you remember in my first thread, I was trying to figure out how to set my 2.06ct D VS2. I was sure I wanted a three-stone but Caysie's "Lisette" just sang to me, so Caysie started working on a whole other three-stone "Maria" for me.

My Maria was finished in record time, I got her a week before leaving Hong Kong! Then I asked the lovely Caysie to hold onto Lisette after it was finished, until I was back in Hong Kong to avoid customs... Which was almost three months later. But but here we are!

"Maria" with 3.35ctw G VS1 thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ia-three-stone-by-cvb-inspired-design.240144/

My very very special 2.06ct D VS2 has finally found a permanent home in CvB's amazing Lisette :kiss2::kiss2:

image2.jpg
image1.jpg
image2-1.jpg

image3-1.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1436.jpg
image4.jpg

Thank you for letting me share :kiss2::kiss2:
Oh my goodness this collection is unreal!!!! LOVE that Lisette it's a masterpiece !!! For a loooong time I have been wanting to set my rhr diamond into the Lisette, it's one of my favorite settings ever!!! But I have my earrings projects to finish before I get to that one lol. Congratulations on such an amazing new addition!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
I cam back to look at your utterly gorgeous pictures again. I love the yellow gold with antiquing. The look is sublime with these intricate pieces.

Also- the bands! The curved bands are incredible. The lisette also looks awesome with the classic bands as well- so there must be room under the gallery for a flush fit? That is very cool! More profile pics, please!

I also went and looked at your three stone- my oh my- amazing!!!

Feel free to share family shots of your collection. All your pieces are beautiful and cohesive!!!

Last edited:

Lily Pad

Rough_Rock
Premium
Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who replied - and so sorry I have been so behind on this thread... I have just made the permanent move from Canada to Hong Kong and it's been TOUGH! Much tougher than I thought, with my health problems and HK's intense weather and air quality, it has been a nightmare. One month later, I'm just starting to get used to the aches and pains... But Hong Kong is a beautiful place and I will hopefully learn to love it!

Lisette is very special to me. The centre stone is a matching pair that my dad used to wear on his pinky so it makes this ring so near and dear to me my heart, I treasure Lisette like no other. <3

@ILikeShiny @bright ice thank you both so much :oops2: I adore the engraving on her shoulders and I agree it makes her a bit more special, a bit more "me". Lisette is definitely not everyone's taste though - many have loved her and taken pics - others have also asked why I would bezel this stone, another asked why the bezel doesn't fit the bezel :roll2: but she is perfection to me. I wear her with PRIDE and ADORATION, nothing else!

@luv2sparkle I absolutely adore antiqued gold and I can imagine your original wedding set and your mum's ring must be stunning. Definitely agree that no matter what's "in" right now, antique style will always always be wonderfully beautiful. Thank you for your lovely comment :kiss2:

@scoutfinch thank you so much, I can't wait to see her ring finished. We're just calling it the "Liliana" right now ;)2 she's a french cut halo beauty! Caysie just received her stone last week so we are so so close to the finish line. I know mum will be blown away as I always am with Caysie's pieces!

@goldenfire I think you also need to start on a Lisette (as well as Maria :lol-2:), it's always nice to start another project while finishing the current one :twisted2::twisted2:. I can't wait to see your earrings, they will be gorgeous no doubt!!! Thank you for your lovely comment again <3

@apacherose thank you apache for your sweet comment :kiss2::kiss2: Lisette fits perfectly with the curved Afterglow and Sophia but the regular gold band doesn't sit flush. I actually prefer her not to sit flush though so I wear her with the classic band more often!

Whew! Gosh I'm sorry again everyone for my late reply and thank you soooo much to everyone else who replied again. I had an amazing time reading everyone's comments and feeling so thankful right now. Off to try and take some more pics of her now!

<3 <3 <3

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who replied - and so sorry I have been so behind on this thread... I have just made the permanent move from Canada to Hong Kong and it's been TOUGH! Much tougher than I thought, with my health problems and HK's intense weather and air quality, it has been a nightmare. One month later, I'm just starting to get used to the aches and pains... But Hong Kong is a beautiful place and I will hopefully learn to love it!
Beautiful indeed!. My place of birth but haven't been back since 1983. The weather in HK is too humid for me. :knockout:. I have been living in central Ca. for too long. :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results