shape
carat
color
clarity

My first rose cut... CVB Spring Gulch, Afterglow & Sophia

Lily Pad

Rough_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone!!!! Noobie here so I hope I'm posting in the right place.

I literally just got these in tonight from the wonderful Caysie. This is my first purchase from her and I'm so thrilled, I'm going to hopefully have her set my 2.06ct D VS2 (that I was seriously struggling over how to set) next.
Pictures don't do this stack justice, the details are soooo delicious in person :love::love:
Thanks for letting me share =)2

icm_fullxfull.148824340_t59vzw6hm6o88okcg0o8.jpg
icm_fullxfull.148824350_hrzb6dpyq348kkgc0gck.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, these look beautiful! I have never seen the first curved band before, set with the diamonds - can you post more pictures?

And lucky lady owning such a perfect 2ct diamond as well! It's a beautiful combination - the same as my pear cut engagement ring. What sort of setting are you thinking of? More modern or antique?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS and congrats with your beautiful set!!! Caysie did an amazing job. The set looks so stylish on you. I love the intricate vintage-like detailing as it complements the stunning rose cut so perfectly

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this set!!!! The afterglow is so unique and sparkly, the Sophia just perfect, and oh I do ever love the Spring Gulch!!! An afterglow band is on my list!

Welcome to ps!!! :clap::clap::clap:

skywind

Rough_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone!!!! Noobie here so I hope I'm posting in the right place.

I literally just got these in tonight from the wonderful Caysie. This is my first purchase from her and I'm so thrilled, I'm going to hopefully have her set my 2.06ct D VS2 (that I was seriously struggling over how to set) next.
Pictures don't do this stack justice, the details are soooo delicious in person :love::love:
Thanks for letting me share =)2

icm_fullxfull.148824340_t59vzw6hm6o88okcg0o8.jpg
icm_fullxfull.148824350_hrzb6dpyq348kkgc0gck.jpg

Wow...I like your rings! CvB did a wonderful job. Could you please share more information about the Spring Gulch ring (stone size & color, ring size, etc.). Thank you!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This set was meant for your hands it’s beautiful.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous set. Simply beautiful and look great on you.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! This is so pretty! The whole stack is beautiful.
How will you have her set your D?

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These look amazing on your hand! Enjoy!!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow, so pretty. you have such beautiful hands!

Q

Queenie60

Very beautiful on your lovely hands. I've seen this on Caysie's instagram. Such a lovely set.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Um yeah...you are posting in the right place! :geek2: Your rings look exquisite stacked on your beautiful hand! Enjoy and please let us know how you set your 2.06 D next!

Last edited:

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That stack is perfection on you. I don’t usually like that style of ring/band but the way you combined them looks REALLY nice! Congratulations on a beautiful set!!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Oh my! That is an amazing rose cut stone! The setting is perfect. :appl: Love your choices!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS! That is an amazing set of rings - looks beautiful on you!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring!!!! I love rose cuts!!!!

Lily Pad

Rough_Rock
Premium
Thank you all so much for your very kind replies and warm welcome :love:

@Alex T @foxinsox I've been talking with Caysie and I think we are going to do the Lisette for the 2ct but with a little twist :) I can't believe I'm jumping onto the next project already but I am so so impressed with these rings, I knew I had to go with her again especially for a diamond so near and dear to my heart <3

@skywind the centre I believe is a 1.52ct J VS1, my ring size is 5.5, perfect on my middle finger and a wee bit loose on my right hand fourth finger =)2 I've been swapping back and forth between my two fingers to decide what I prefer haha

Here are some more pics from our first day together :) sorry if they're blurry and thank you guys again for the amazing feedback :oops2: I am so excited about them!!!!

image3.jpg
image1-1.jpg
image1-2.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS and what a gorgeous set.:appl: I love the romantic feel of this set. It is dreamy and ethereal and so lovely.:love:
And your hands are so beautiful!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a very cool and beautiful set!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are gorgeous! I love rose cuts and in a CvB setting is even better.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. My. This set is incredible. Truly, utterly exquisite! All the little details stand on their own yet work so well together. I'm saving this to my Lust folder!! :P2 Congratulations on being the lucky owner of these art pieces!!!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m really loving this on you middle finger. Along with the pinky finger business it’s all amazing. Gorgoeus and rich looking.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those rings are beautiful and look absolutely great on your hand! :love:I am not usually a curved band person, but these look so perfect with the rose cut diamond ring on your lovely long fingers! I'll agree that it's very addictive working with Caysie! I usually want every new thing she posts!

skywind

Rough_Rock
Premium
Thank you all so much for your very kind replies and warm welcome :love:

@Alex T @foxinsox I've been talking with Caysie and I think we are going to do the Lisette for the 2ct but with a little twist :) I can't believe I'm jumping onto the next project already but I am so so impressed with these rings, I knew I had to go with her again especially for a diamond so near and dear to my heart <3

@skywind the centre I believe is a 1.52ct J VS1, my ring size is 5.5, perfect on my middle finger and a wee bit loose on my right hand fourth finger =)2 I've been swapping back and forth between my two fingers to decide what I prefer haha

Here are some more pics from our first day together :) sorry if they're blurry and thank you guys again for the amazing feedback :oops2: I am so excited about them!!!!

image3.jpg
image1-1.jpg
image1-2.jpg

@Lily Pad Thank you! Gorgeous set on your beautiful fingers!

Lily Pad

Rough_Rock
Premium
Thank you all again for your amazing amazing comments, it makes me happy that you guys love this as much as I do :) I am sooo happy with this set, I've been shamelessly checking out my rings everywhere I go :D

@ceg @diamondseeker2006 I actually found and fell in love with Caysie's Lisette when I was waiting for this Spring Gulch! We just finished deciding the design for the Lisette and now I'm looking at others for inspiration for a third ring from Caysie.... This is going to be a cycle and I am so screwed =)2

@hathalove I'm leaning that way too.... I like the contrast of shiny on my pinky and the satiny set on my middle :kiss2:

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend :love::love:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lily Pad, you’re going to do the Lisette?! I actually gasped out loud when I saw the Lisette Caysie had posted on IG yesterday since I’ve never seen it before and it’s so beautiful. I’m really looking forward to seeing your interpretation of it!:appl:

Lily Pad

Rough_Rock
Premium
Lily Pad, you’re going to do the Lisette?! I actually gasped out loud when I saw the Lisette Caysie had posted on IG yesterday since I’ve never seen it before and it’s so beautiful. I’m really looking forward to seeing your interpretation of it!:appl:

Yes!!! I love love love her elongated shape and the open work :love: I asked Caysie to add some hand chasing on the halo to make it a bit more "me" so it's not a big change :oops2: oh I caaann't wait!!!
I was going to do a three stone for the 2.06 but didn't like how small the side stones had to be to fit my finger, now I get a clean slate to dream up a three stone from scratch... :) :)

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous set and you have nice fingers to show it off!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results