shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 25th Anniversary/ 50th Birthday

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! It was so wonderful to hear your story. I see you too. I had not really faced autoimmunity before I turned 40. I mean I just said oh fine whatever I suppose I inherited them. I did have a horrible bout when I was 20 but after that passed, until everything started crashing I did not really deal with it. Now I live and love life consciously, knowing and taking care of my body and cherishing joys like what beautiful bling could bring me! Congrats to you and stay well and safe!

Hi Sunstorm,
What a gorgeous yellow pear:kiss2:
Sorry to hear that you also battle with AI.
It definitely does make one grateful for days of good health and feeling “normal”. I hope that you continue to feel well!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday & Happy Anniversary! Your new pieces are the stuff of dreams - enjoy the heck out of them!

I am sorry you have faced such health struggles, but thankfully you got answers in the end. Let's hope the next chapter is happier & healthier than ever.

And please post a huge close up of the gallery on that stunner!
[/QUOTE

Thank you Alex T! I appreciate your compliments and you are so sweet to wish me well. I will take some new pictures for you.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday/anniversary!!
The ring and bracelet are both gorgeous!
The EC is perfection! Great choice in using frenchies in your settling!!!
Love everything about it!! :kiss2:

Thank you very much, Matthews1127! I think it’s perfect too. So glad you like it!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ❤ Happy 25th anniversary and happy 50th birthday!

I totally understand what you went through/going through re AI diseases. You explained it perfectly. Glad you got the diagnoses and are finding relief.

I wish you good health and blingy joy.
(((Hugs))).
Hi Missy!
So nice to “see” you.
Sorry to hear that you are familiar with AI diseases. I hope you are feeling well and having a nice summer. Wishing you good health and blingy joy as well.:wavey:

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pieces! Happy Anniversary and Birthday. I’ve never seen anything like that 3 prong bracelet and I think it’s so unique!

Thanks mwilliamsnderson! The bracelet is from IDJewelry.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Wowza!!! That's a wall-o-bling!!! Beautiful. Congratulations on your milestones and on an amazing set of bling!! I wish you health and peace and many new, positive adventures in this coming decade.

Thank you so much for the compliments and well wishes, RunningwithScissors!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful way to celebrate your 25th anniversary and 50th birthday!
I love French cuts!
Enjoy them in good health! :kiss2:

Hi MK514!
I love French cuts too. Thank you for your kind words =)2

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
You already know how much I love EVERYTHING YOU OWN but I may as well tell you here, too. LOOOOVVVEEEE

Thank you!! And you already know that I feel the same about your collection too. It’s so amazing!:kiss2:

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Happy, Happy 50th Birthday and 25th anniversary! Congrats on such gorgeous pieces and much love to being an AI warrior!❤❤ I totally hear you on that front.
And congrats as well on having such a lovely family. I remember being an empty nester all too well. Where did the time go, right?!! :cry2:
In any case, enjoy your beautiful ring and bracelet in continued grace and strength:kiss2:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your 50th and 25th anniversary!! Stunning gifts :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: appropriate to mark these significant dates.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats!

From one AI warrior to another!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Happy, Happy 50th Birthday and 25th anniversary! Congrats on such gorgeous pieces and much love to being an AI warrior!❤❤ I totally hear you on that front.
And congrats as well on having such a lovely family. I remember being an empty nester all too well. Where did the time go, right?!! :cry2:
In any case, enjoy your beautiful ring and bracelet in continued grace and strength:kiss2:

Hi Maita13,
Thank you
Sorry to hear that you are familiar with AI diseases too, I hope that you are enjoying good health now.
Where does the time go? When you’re sleep deprived and drowning in laundry and diapers, you can’t even imagine being an empty nester, but it happens so quickly. Too quickly:(
Thank you for your words of encouragement!

Last edited:

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your 50th and 25th anniversary!! Stunning gifts :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: appropriate to mark these significant dates.

Thank you LLJsmom!
Time flies by so quickly! Hard to believe I’m 50 with grown children. Now I’m ready for grandkids! You should see the look my 21 year old daughter gives me when I say that lol. Hope that you and your family are doing well!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

From one AI warrior to another!

Thank you, caf!
Sorry to hear that you are a fellow sufferer. I hope that you are currently enjoying good health. Best wishes to you.

Reactions: caf

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday and Anniversary! Your pieces are a gorgeous celebration of milestones. I hope you have healthier years ahead and enjoy them.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday and Anniversary! Your pieces are a gorgeous celebration of milestones. I hope you have healthier years ahead and enjoy them.

Thank you, my friend!
Continued health and happiness to you as well!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Here are some more pictures for those who asked, as well some additional pieces I have collected throughout the years. Someone asked for a picture of the gallery. I wanted it clean and simple.

E51716A9-5718-4EA2-89AD-6D476072D947.jpeg 496E545B-FBC3-4116-8CFD-AC44585D9F75.jpeg AA223828-49E5-41B4-BE50-2D69DE096674.jpeg 6F60B58D-24F0-491F-9A63-3D666E6FEBE1.jpeg FB4347B5-5788-4FC0-9575-7BB388F8471D.jpeg 7EE0DE59-2862-4946-BCF6-2CABF4C74B2F.jpeg 69289293-9E8D-491C-BD75-F50647F0E32D.jpeg 1FDF498E-F084-4701-841A-16570ABC7FC7.jpeg 5FE00B9C-7A15-442B-AB76-72A8398A799B.jpeg 7EA62CD1-BE8E-4204-B393-D1E14E7E3E0E.jpeg B4B8C837-8B40-4F1A-91B8-7AA2C35CCFA6.jpeg DE8A07A6-3B70-4599-9026-569E3C5C49BD.jpeg BF167FBB-18AF-4291-BC8A-B4C50F0BC758.jpeg 336AE66F-B83D-48D4-8DA5-80DFC99A48F4.jpeg

Olde Soul

Rough_Rock
Happy 50th birthday and happy anniversary as well . Your rings are gorgeous what a beautiful collection!:kiss2::kiss2:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ommmmmmgggg everything is so gorgeous

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
Your pieces are just spectacular, and elegant. :kiss2: Wonderful collection!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, @iluvcarats! Speaking as someone who has battled AI all her adult life, and whose heart and spine has taken the brunt of the assault, I hear you! I turned 60 this year, and nobody will ever know how hard I had to fight for that 6th decade - a milestone neither of my parents achieved.

So - again - CONGRATULATIONS! And 25 years of marriage is no mean feat either! So I'm glad everyone took some time to celebrate you.

Your pieces are, as always, flawless. I recall your Van Craeynest ring and bangle being the first pieces I added when I started the PriceScope Hall of Fame thread - and that was no accident. Your jewels are always of the highest quality, the most beautiful workmanship, and are worn with an elegance most of us can only strive to emulate.

So thank you for setting such a wonderfully high bar and for sharing these gorgeous pieces with us: simply wonderful!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on that beautiful emerald cut. Wishing you the best of health and happiness.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
What a nice surprise to be JOTW
Thank you, Pricescope!
And thank you for providing a wonderful place for jewelry lovers to learn and share with each other.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, @iluvcarats! Speaking as someone who has battled AI all her adult life, and whose heart and spine has taken the brunt of the assault, I hear you! I turned 60 this year, and nobody will ever know how hard I had to fight for that 6th decade - a milestone neither of my parents achieved.

So - again - CONGRATULATIONS! And 25 years of marriage is no mean feat either! So I'm glad everyone took some time to celebrate you.

Your pieces are, as always, flawless. I recall your Van Craeynest ring and bangle being the first pieces I added when I started the PriceScope Hall of Fame thread - and that was no accident. Your jewels are always of the highest quality, the most beautiful workmanship, and are worn with an elegance most of us can only strive to emulate.

So thank you for setting such a wonderfully high bar and for sharing these gorgeous pieces with us: simply wonderful!

Hi mrs-b :)
Sounds like you have had more than your share of AI. Sounds like you have battled long and hard, which is exhausting, but that you currently have the upper hand. One thing is for sure; once you have an AID, having a good day means so much more than it used to. I wish you good health and happiness in the future.

I was so surprised ( and flattered) when I saw those pieces in your Hall of Fame. I still enjoy them both, and I’m so glad that you like them too. I appreciate your kind words more than you know. <3

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results