shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 25th Anniversary/ 50th Birthday

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Wow, just stunning, both pieces. Congratulations on your 50th and your 25th wedding anniversary!

Thank you, finerthings! I’m glad you like them!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! Congratulations on the new ring and bracelet. They are beautiful on you! Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!

Thank you very much, Tinkybell! I really appreciate your complements good wishes!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
HI:

So wonderful to "see" you again! Sorry for your health issues.

Your new pieces are gorgeous!!! Wear them in health!

cheers--Sharon

Hi Sharon!
It’s nice to “see” you too! I hope that you are healthy and happy!
It’s been a process, but I’m grateful to have answers and a path forward. At the moment, I am doing well, and am hoping to stay that way. Thanks for the compliments on the ring and bracelet!!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! Happy Birthday and Anniversary! Those are two iconic pieces to celebrate such significant milestones. Enjoy them!

Thank you For your kind words, Horsegirl76
The horse in your avatar is beautiful!!
50 really is a big change. It feels much older than 40. But I’m homing it feels much healthier. I can’t believe we’ve been married for 25 years. I was 18 when we started dating, and time just flew by.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your anniversary and birthday! Your new bling is stupendous and I hope it ushers in a new chapter of good health for you!

Hi yennyfire, it’s nice to “see” you. I hope that you and your family are well and staying healthy and safe. Thank you for your wishes of good health, which mean the world to me.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful way to celebrate your birthday and anniversary! Congratulations!! Your ring and bracelet are equally spectacular.

May I ask where you got the bracelet from? I love the 3 prong setting.

Thank you for the compliments, facetgirl
The bracelet is from IDJewelry. It’s the 10 carat 3 prong tennis bracelet, but mine is 8.7 carats because it’s only 6”.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, both pieces are gorgeous. Happy Birthday and Anniversary and welcome to the EC club!

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pieces! Happy Anniversary and Birthday. I’ve never seen anything like that 3 prong bracelet and I think it’s so unique!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Wowza!!! That's a wall-o-bling!!! Beautiful. Congratulations on your milestones and on an amazing set of bling!! I wish you health and peace and many new, positive adventures in this coming decade.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
beautiful pieces and 50s are great! i wish you happiness and health!

Thank you Bayek! I appreciate you letting me know that Your 50s are great. I hope that mine are too. Fingers crossed!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
It is so good to "see" you around here again! I have always admired your jewelry, and these new pieces are outstanding additions! The ring is a dream ring, and the bracelet is a gorgeous classic! Wonderful gifts to celebrate two important events! I am sorry to hear of your health issues and certainly hope you'll feel better and get the treatment you need. Did you use local jewelers for these? That ring setting is really beautifully designed!

Hi DS!:wavey:
It’s good to “see” you too! Thanks for the compliments on the jewelry, and for you kindness regarding my health. I hope that you and your family are healthy and well.

Bez Ambar made the ring. I have always been a fan of his work, and follow him on Instagram. I have one other piece of his, which is a heart with his signature blaze diamonds. He does a lot of halos with the blaze, which I would have chosen if I didn’t already have the French cuts for the sides. His work is really beautiful, and they were amazing to work with. I think they did a great job.

MK514

Rough_Rock
What a wonderful way to celebrate your 25th anniversary and 50th birthday!
I love French cuts!
Enjoy them in good health! :kiss2:

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
I remember you as well - so sorry to hear about your health problems but hopeful that you have finally untangled them all and are feeling good once again!
Your rings and bracelet are just stunning! Congratulations on the birthday and anniversary. Those are very glorious gifts indeed and I hope you are able to enjoy them to the fullest! Hope you’ll stick around with us for awhile

Hi MGR!
I remember you and your beautiful collection too! Thank you for the good wishes, especially for my health, I don’t take good health for granted anymore. Also, I’m so flattered that like my ring and bracelet

PS is a lot easier to use now that you can reply directly to a post. I will try to be more active.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi MGR!
I remember you and your beautiful collection too! Thank you for the good wishes, especially for my health, I don’t take good health for granted anymore. Also, I’m so flattered that like my ring and bracelet

PS is a lot easier to use now that you can reply directly to a post. I will try to be more active.

Fabulous! We will always take more pics as well - lol!!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You already know how much I love EVERYTHING YOU OWN but I may as well tell you here, too. LOOOOVVVEEEE

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Happy two anniversaries to you! Both things are gorgeous and you deserve everything the best as a small compensation for your recent struggles. Wish you good health and happiness for many years in front of you!

Thank you, Musia. You are so sweet. I appreciate your kindness =)2

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Hurray for new bling & celebrating wonderful milestones!
Wishing you better health in your next decade & continuing happiness!

Thank you, Polabowla. Wishing you the same!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
I'm not crying YOU ARE! *blubs* what a sweet story and an ever sweeter ring to match! Congrats on making it through it all and the ring is well deserved. :kiss2:

Thank you so much, GliderPoss. Becoming empty nesters is weird, having been a SAHM. But change is inevitable. I really appreciate your sweet post.:kiss2:
Also, what a beautiful opal in your avatar!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! Congratulations on your beautiful new pieces, and your milestones. And thanks for sharing your struggles and giving encouragement. As a fellow autoimmune suffer, I really appreciate it.

Hi DiamondGirl21:wavey:
Sorry to hear that you also struggle with AI disease. I hope you find some relief. As you well know, there are good days and bad, but I hope you have more of the good ones, and lots of happiness too.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
These are beautiful!!!! Happy birthday and congratulations on your silver anni

Your story got me in tears. I too suffer from autoimmune disease. Sjögren syndrome. It’s a struggle everyday. Every month I would be sick of something. It could be a cold, flu, sinus infection, bronchitis, etc. Now that we’re in quarantine, I haven’t had any a flare up.

It was the reason why I couldn’t get pregnant naturally. I had to undergo some operation and hormon treatment then mid 2019 my daughter was born. She is the light of my days. It wasn’t easy to be pregnant with her but it was worth it.

Congratulations again and best of luck with your health.

Hi Joelly,
Sjögren’s is one of mine too. It’s a tough one to get a handle on. The hydroxychloroquine made me so sick, and I had to take lots of steroids which lowered my immunity, and then I got shingles. It was awful.

I’m so glad that you were able to get pregnant and now have a beautiful daughter! I wish you continued good health and happiness.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday and happy anniversary! Thank you for sharing your beautiful story! Here's to many more birthdays and anniversaries! Enjoy those gorgeous gifts! Your ring is tdf!

Thank you, dizzyakira!
I’m so happy with it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results