shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 2 carat Victor Canera & puppy-hubby did well -PIC OVERLOAD

himni

Shiny_Rock
Re: 2 carat Victor Canera & puppy-hubby did well -PIC OVERLO

paulav: thanks, I love the L color, it's such a chameleon color, sometimes it looks white, while other lights make it look a bit buttery.
the dimensions of the diamond are 7.40x 7.21x 4.91mm its a Canera Cushion. The halos are around 1.5-1.8mm each (I think, it could be a tiny bit more) Due to the size of the halos and the diamond the ring has amazing finger coverage. It is a 6.5. I have chubby fingers :(
The pave is so beautifully done, there is over 100 single cut diamonds in in the setting. If you are thinking about getting something similar you should contact Victor. I went to the Tiffany store just to compare my ring to the Soleste and I love mine way more .Even the girls working there were loving it.

pixgirl: thanks for your lovely comment. It's very true, we never know what life has in store for us. I am learning to always keep an open heart.

endless_summer: I am so happy that we adopted her, honestly I really wanted to buy a dog but my husband is 100% against that and once I did some research on the amount of dogs without homes I am glad he rescued her. I am trying to convince my husband into letting us get one more. My MIL has always had a dog for a companion. She never got married as she served in the Air Force for 27 years and retired as a colonel. Before she got alzheimer's she used to tell me that dogs are more loyal and less needy then men lol. I truly think our dog has been good for her health. She loves to feed her and walk her.

Nymphettamine: thanks! and I LOVE your e-ring it is so classy. I love Ovals. And your ring has great finger coverage as well.

pecanpie: thanks, I have a deep love for shoes, especially high heels lol. The type of shoes you wear to the car, to the restaurant and back to the car lol.

AnnaH : thanks so much.

AVCadmirer

Shiny_Rock

Thanks so much for the details himni. Yes I absolutely adore VC's work....especially the halo's. Oh I have chubbier fingers at 8.5 :( so that's why I was very curious. Even so I would imagine a ring with similar stats would still look pretty damn good on my fingers. This is going to be a ring I will be working on having by the end of next year so hopefully some bigger, lower colours start to pop up on VC's website. Thanks again and truly, truly stunning ring!!!

himni

Shiny_Rock

paulav: your fingers would definitely get plenty of coverage. If you want what a lower color beauty, you can also send him a message and he can source one for you. Good Luck, can't wait to see yours :)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I would love to see you start a thread in hangout with weekly pictures of the pup for a few weeks!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

What a great story! The ring is lovely and I adore Victory!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results