shape
carat
color
clarity

2.82 H VS1 CIH and Victor Canera Emilya Halo

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring @munchee, I loved reading your journey and I think it’s awesome that you earned this amazing ring all by yourself! Enjoy and I hope it brings you so much joy Xx

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Ummmm WOW!!!! :kiss2: Beautiful ring, stunning photos, it looks amazing on you and the best part is, it's all yours!!! Where there's a will, there's always a way! :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! It looks fabulous on you & is so bright & sparkly!

I love reading people's journeys & I love that you saved for this & did it by yourself without your husbands financial input. You will get such joy from this ring not only for its beauty, but for all that it symbolises to you.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@munchee, the ring is beautiful! I know you worked hard to save the money, hard to find the right diamond and waited patiently for the Emilya. I am happy for you that you are happy and I hope you enjoy your new ring for many years to come!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @munchee, your ring is stunning. :love:
Wear in good health and blingy joy!

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Last edited:

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring @munchee, I loved reading your journey and I think it’s awesome that you earned this amazing ring all by yourself! Enjoy and I hope it brings you so much joy Xx

Ummmm WOW!!!! :kiss2: Beautiful ring, stunning photos, it looks amazing on you and the best part is, it's all yours!!! Where there's a will, there's always a way! :appl:

What a beautiful ring! It looks fabulous on you & is so bright & sparkly!

I love reading people's journeys & I love that you saved for this & did it by yourself without your husbands financial input. You will get such joy from this ring not only for its beauty, but for all that it symbolises to you.

What a stunning ring, @munchee! Well worth all your efforts to achieve your dream! Kudos to you for making it all happen.
Wear in blingy joy and good health❤️

Thank you for your kind words! It feels good my hard work (?) is being noticed :D
At that time I was just extremely frustrated not being able to get what I want. Feeling so hopeless and just didn’t feel good not to have my own stream of income. That feeling was extremely suffocating. And I don’t feel its fair for my DH if I put that on his shoulder because he did fulfill all his duty as a head of household, and to demand him fulfill my greed just doesn’t sounds right because I know its not something we can afford. And at the end I also inspired him to earn some side money which makes him feel good too. :D

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your stunning ring and on your journey getting there. Enjoy it for many years of good health and happiness.

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
It is absolutely gorgeous! And go you for doing this all in your own! I love an independent woman! Many many congrats!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank youuuu all =)2

@carbonfan its hard not to love his craftsmanship right? I’m a fan now =)2

Truer words were never spoken! Seriously, once you have experienced Victor's artistry it sets the bar pretty darn high. His pieces are very addictive, but in the best possible way... I just keep going back for more!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is gorgeous! I think the Emilya is the only halo I am partial to. It looks lovely on your hand and all your hard work was totally worth it! I hope you love wearing it every day!

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
I love how you saved for the diamond and setting, you are inspiration to all of us who LOVE diamonds. I need you to share stock tips! Your ring as absolutely gorgeous, congratulations!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you!!!!!

@diamondseeker2006 I cut off clothing, coffee and other spendings. From the end of 2019 I put $200-300/month in stock market when it wasn’t crazy like this year and got lucky from the stock I bought. For example, I got tesla stock for $250 each and it was $2825 when I sold it. And $149 each for apple and $496 when I sold it. Amongst other things, so its a lil bit here and there :D
My dad always said: If there’s a will, there’s a way.:D

Wow, you are a great stock picker for sure! I will agree, though, that 2020 turned out to be quite an outstanding year for the market as a whole and especially tech stocks. Not sure we will see a year like that again for awhile, but you certainly picked the right time for your project! The ring will always be a great reminder of your accomplishment!

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone!!!! Couldn’t done this without your support, seriously! Being here gave me so much information. Even if sometimes too much info to process with my limited English :lol:

Thanks to all the members here that made me aware of you and your craftsmanship @Victor Canera I love my ring more and more every second :kiss2:

Just like you said @diamondseeker2006 I was lucky that 2020 was a good year. I was ready to save up for another 5years:lol-2: or maybe 10yrs:lol:

@luckygreen317 I’m just a mom that got lucky :lol-2: my dad teach me to only put money that I don’t need. Take the win when I achieved my goal and start over. But I haven’t start over this year because I lost my trust on the market this past couple months.

@luvsparkles I don’t like halo, never like Halo! But I fell in love with this Emilya and I can’t imagine getting other settings, so I understand what you’re saying=)2

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful diamond and ring!!!! So sparkly and happy. And congratulations on seeing through your savings plan to make your dream ring happen! Wear in good health and much happiness!

Moonie

Shiny_Rock
Soooo stunning!! Victor really does the most seamless halos...

I hope it continues to bring you much joy and happiness!!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm so happy you finally found your dream stone @munchee! Your ring is gorgeous and looks HUGE on you! Is this the first 6-prong Emilya on PS?

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring and what an amazing story!!! Truly inspiring! You deserve to wear this beauty on your finger!!! Enjoy her in good health!!! :love:

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you!!! @RunningwithScissors @BellaBells @Natylad @CareBear

@CareBear I don’t know whether someone did 6-prong for Emilya in PS or not. Before I knew VC, I talked with Layla from HPD and she strongly advices me to get 6prongs for diamond this size. And she made me anxious to get 4prongs ring, thats how the idea of 6prong came up :lol:

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Been a cloudy day, sun came up this afternoon but my kids are too curious of what’s mommy doing outside so I only manage to get 2 shots.

7E142961-2687-4DC5-AAF0-FB22743C6443.jpeg

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
:lol: Mommy is very busy and has important things to do.
Don’t they know mommy needs a distraction from their constant screaming and online schooling??!!! :lol: Mommy is under a lot of stress for almost a year :lol::lol:
Yesterday during our walk I was taking pictures of my hand facing in the sky and my middle said: “Come on mommy!! Stop taking pictures of the sky!!”
I think mommy needs some me time to just take some pictures of her new bling!

btw, love love love your pictures!!! How can it be so clear? Mine are blurry all the time, did you use tripod????

Cristallo

Shiny_Rock
Wow, what a stunning diamond and halo setting. I enjoyed reading about your journey. Enjoy your beautiful Victor Canera diamond ring.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Finally!!! After long search its here!!
This is a new milestone for me. Being a stay at home mom with no income and be able to save money and earn some additional income without actually working to get this ring without begging my DH to buy it for me and he can’t say anything to me spending what he said “spending it ridiculously for a single piece of rock”. And I did it!!!! Don’t know how now that I think back, but the most important thing is I did it without robbing anyone!!!! This ring is a symbol for me that nothing is impossible.

I begin my hunt from November 2020, I started with looking for 2.8-3ct J color from Virtual vendors with Super ideal parameters and I was surprised to found out that there’s not a big price difference from virtual vendors Vs. Super ideal vendors if the stones are within Super Ideal parameters. I found out if its low 2ct-ish there’s a big price jump but within 2.8-3ct-ish, not so much. I don’t know if its because when I was looking there were limited stocks in the market so the cheaper ones were taken. Bottomline, there was not much price difference at the time I was searching. So I stick with Super Ideal vendors. My center diamond search journeys are in other threads.

For other people, it makes sense to find the stone first and set it temporarily and get permanent setting later. But thru this journey, I found out that I want a ring, which contains of the diamond and the right setting. So for me the setting is as important as the diamond. When I was looking for a setting I fell in love with Emilya Halo from Victor Canera.

I’ve been looking for a diamond everywhere, I contacted WF, HPD so many times, too many times and only VC have a diamond within my range. WF got more 2.9-3ct H on November but at that time I was looking for a J color diamond (my budget that time only get me J color). By the time I have more budget for 2.8-3ct G/H all of the good ones are taken. So it was like it wasn’t meant to be and this one diamond was at the right place at the right time.
It was still being cut and I had to wait for about a month to just take a look of it.

I asked Victor to make the Emilya shank wider than what he usually made. And I asked for 6 prongs instead of 4. I am extremely happy with how the ring turns out. Owning a diamond this size has been my dream, and with this setting its just feels right. I’m not used to say “How beautiful is something that I own”. I only can say I enjoy looking at my ring, so much that I was staring at it and took tons of pictures of it.

For Victor Canera workmanship I don’t think I need to say any further, its just like what everyone said. He knows what he’s doing and he mastered it! I would love to have another project with him! Victor and his team has been awesome to me. Usually I got to stick with 1 SA but this entire process I got to know Victor, Nathan and Nicholas. I can’t thank you enough for the prompt responses and didn’t get annoyed with my tons of emails. Thank you for finishing the ring in 2 weeks and still nailed it!

Not posting pictures feels like hit and run and just not right.... Here are some pictures I owe to all PSers that has been helping me thru the entire journey. I can’t thank you all enough for all the advices and keeping me sane. Thank you all for lending me your ears (eyes) to listen (read) to all my dilemmas. No one can understand the struggle inside my head & my heart better than PSers! I don’t want to tag because I’m afraid I left someone out.

PS. This is a size 4.25 ring but I think its too loose, I should’ve get size 4.

The drive back home from FedEx was a dangerous one
CD3FE148-95B4-4967-B674-ED24B6208C5F.jpeg

Got time while picking up my DD from school.
477DD35C-05C7-4A3E-8403-387E184551AA.jpeg 89C2EE21-2C72-4F48-87B1-D25E289FDCF6.jpeg

Went for a walk and my DD said: “Stop taking pictures!!”
1710EAE2-718F-431B-B254-9BDDE23460E1.jpeg FAE76DA3-DDC2-407E-945F-401C102D2A43.jpeg

Absolutely gorgeous, @munchee! So happy you finally have it on your finger. Congrats!! I can imagine how dangerous of a drive it was when you picked it up ;-).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results