shape
carat
color
clarity

2.54ctw OEC 3-stone perfection!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
I got an epidural steroid injection to my spine this morning and the sedation is making me really really sick this time around. I’ll get back to everyone ASAP! In my meantime, I’m gonna keep throwing up and sleeping.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
I got an epidural steroid injection to my spine this morning and the sedation is making me really really sick this time around. I’ll get back to everyone ASAP! In my meantime, I’m gonna keep throwing up and sleeping.

Yikes! Hope you feel better soon, @Spring Day!

joelly

Ideal_Rock

Ouch! I have had the same experience with sedation. Sending you many healing dusts. Feel better soon.

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
I'm feeling much better. Still a bit dizzy but I was able to keep some food and liquid down. Plus, I'm able to be upright again. For a moment there, I was worried cuz the doc told me to go to the ER.

@Dancing Fire Thank you! But, I'm surprised you still don't know who I am.;-)
@Austina Thank you very much!

Oh my god I love that Central stone, it looks ideal cut! I'm not surprised you took her to bed with you, I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off her. I'm glad that actually with all the delays this all just fell correctly for you and you got the perfect ring out of it.

Congratulations and I'm sure your engagement when it happens will be perfect!

Right? It's like all these frustrating hiccups happened for a reason.

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
And that's what we do for the bling it's worth a heat stroke lol! Kidding of coarse. But YES video would be awesome when it's safe for you!!! It's so gorgeous girl! You did great!

Thank you! I still need to go out there and get some videos. The last 36 hours seem like a blur but I'm hoping I'll be back to tip top shape tomorrow!

Your new ring is absolutely stunning! I love everything about it and that profile is swoon worthy. I can see a lot of time and effort went into this ring...and it was worth it! :kiss2:

Thank you! It was a lot of back and forth and brainstorming. I'm sure at some point Sako wanted to send missiles my way but he never showed it haha!

Gosh! Huge Swoon! Your ring is out of this world beautiful! Incredible and delicious in every way!
I would love to work with Sako someday. I really enjoy his personality on IG and his pieces are simply TDF.

Thanks! He's a funny man! And his pieces just speak for themselves!

I can’t stop admiring this. Look at those colors :love::love::love::love::love: So beautiful!!!!

Thank you! The colors really are to die for!

@m51galaxy @Alex T Thank you!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
@Spring Day The ring is gorgeous! I echo everything @Rfisher said. The setting is so wearable, but delicate at the same time. And the stones are so luscious. I love all the pastels from the center stone. Enjoy this new start in happiness and good health!!

Hi @lkolarik! Hope you're doing well! Thank you so much!

@Spring Day -

Another perfect 3 stone to add to the wonderful 3 stone rings on PS!

Can you pls tell us your finger size? it helps if people want a sense of proportion.

Stunning on you from every angle!

Thanks again @mrs-b! My ring size ranges from 8.25-9 but this is a 9. Of all the traits my dad could have handed down to me, he gave me ginormous hands. My brother? Beautiful long fingers. Me? Wide feet, big fingers. :roll2:

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Yikes! Hope you feel better soon, @Spring Day!

Ouch! I have had the same experience with sedation. Sending you many healing dusts. Feel better soon.

Thanks guys. I got the same shot two weeks ago and told them my concerns about sedation but that went off without a hitch. I was a bit loopy but overall happy and was able to walk out. This time around, I was already dizzy on the table and they had to put me in a wheelchair because I couldn't walk and then I barely got home before I was throwing up but I hadn't eaten anything for about 16 hours so there was nothing there. Just been lying in bed ever since too dizzy to move. I'm glad I'm able to at least lift my head enough to type this. Never again!

Last edited:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is stunning and the finger coverage and the design makes your finger look sleek and smaller than a size 9!

Help me find a beau so we can design an engagement ring together lololol

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love those facets - they're perfect, rainbowy flower petals! And the sidestone proportions are just right to allow the center stone to shine. AND that setting is sublime!

Last edited:

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
This ring is stunning and the finger coverage and the design makes your finger look sleek and smaller than a size 9!

Help me find a beau so we can design an engagement ring together lololol

Hahaha thanks @PintoBean! Man, it’s slim pickins out there. I keep telling myself “IF” this one doesn’t work out, I’m never dating again. I’m gonna live my life alone with my dogs and cats. Dating sucks butt.

How have you been doing? Has it been a couple of years since? I hope things are going ok with you.

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
I love those facets - they're perfect, rainbowy flower petals! And the sidestone proportions are just right to allow the center stone to shine. And that setting is sublime!

Thank you! Man it’s hard to imagine the perfect proportions before you actually set the ring! How high do I want the center? At what angle do I want the sides? Gah, I’m glad it’s over! It’s so low profile though that I forget I’m wearing it! So I’m glad!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Give me a hint... :bigsmile:

Hmmm, I know that you have daughters and a wife. You like watches. :lol: And you’re a perverted little flirt that needs his mouth washed out with soap!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm, I know that you have daughters and a wife. You like watches. :lol: And you’re a perverted little flirt that needs his mouth washed out with soap!
I can't figure out who you are... :confused: give me a hint. ..:Up_to_something:

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
I can't figure out who you are... :confused: give me a hint. ..:Up_to_something:

That was the hint! Or were those just facts! Haha, I cannot say who I am! I am trying to stay incognito! I did have to change my name for security purposes but we go way back :)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That was the hint! Or were those just facts! Haha, I cannot say who I am! I am trying to stay incognito! I did have to change my name for security purposes but we go way back :)
Did I threaten you one time or another? :bigsmile:

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Yay her own thread

I adore everything about this ring, the profile is brilliant and however much time you out into the angles of the sides was worth it.

The engraved OMJ was icing I have something coming from Sako and I don't know if he is using that or CJD.

Do you mind me asking how many CADs you ran through? I feel like every custom project is my first custom project.

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Yay her own thread

I adore everything about this ring, the profile is brilliant and however much time you out into the angles of the sides was worth it.

The engraved OMJ was icing I have something coming from Sako and I don't know if he is using that or CJD.

Do you mind me asking how many CADs you ran through? I feel like every custom project is my first custom project.

Thanks @CSpan! I went through the initial CAD and then just one more with a tiny tweak. He’s so organized and listened so well to the details I wanted that the CAD was basically perfect the first time around.

Isn’t that little ring in the OMJ just adorable? :kiss2:

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Ooooooooh DAMN! Finally! I do want to hear the story behind this! And would love to see more of the side stones facets as well. It’s all so stunning.

Prior to this — what was your setting? What did that look like? You have great taste. Plus that nail color; yum.

Exquisite!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooooh DAMN! Finally! I do want to hear the story behind this! And would love to see more of the side stones facets as well. It’s all so stunning.

Prior to this — what was your setting? What did that look like? You have great taste. Plus that nail color; yum.

Exquisite!

Hi @Lvoeshinythings! Thank you so much! It’s so hard to capture the facets of the side stones but I’ll try today when the sun comes out!

My old setting was very very different than this. It was right at the beginning of when I joined PS back in 2009. It was a halo and it was very big and bold. It was a Tacori wedding set but I can’t say much more because I don’t want any choice words or pictures to be linked back to my old account. I have a crazy exhusband and I really don’t want word getting out that I am engaged.

It’s funny how much my taste has changed since. As beautiful as they are, I don’t care much for halos anymore other than big clusters or settings for CS. Now I’m more of a “let’s get the biggest diamond for my budget and a setting with as little metal as possible.” But, I’m still a big fat sucker for OECs!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
This is a stunner! I echo what @yssie said: just perfect in every way. Sako did such an amazing job on the setting, and I love the proportions. If I ever do a 3 stone, it would be similiar. I like the center to be the star! All of the stones are gorgeous too.
And , can I say, I'm jealous of your photo skills! They look so professional! Capturing all that beauty in just the right way!
I'm glad your FF (future fiance ;-) ) is ok with you wearing it, I don't think I could stand to put her away either!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring and your BF is a keeper letting you wear it before the engagement!!!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So incredibly gorgeous! Great size and the facet pattern is a work of art. I love these old cuts and yours is no exception. Each one is so unique and those flashes of color- amazing!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
So I tried getting pictures of the sides and it’s so hard! But, I made a video but every platform I upload on is downsizing it but what can ya do...

Last edited:

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
This is a stunner! I echo what @yssie said: just perfect in every way. Sako did such an amazing job on the setting, and I love the proportions. If I ever do a 3 stone, it would be similiar. I like the center to be the star! All of the stones are gorgeous too.
And , can I say, I'm jealous of your photo skills! They look so professional! Capturing all that beauty in just the right way!
I'm glad your FF (future fiance ;-) ) is ok with you wearing it, I don't think I could stand to put her away either!

Thank you very much! I can’t get enough of this center! It’s the most perfect chunkiest OEC I’ve ever seen! He’s planning something. He was mentioning something about a gondola ride up the mountains and how he’s always wanted to go and I can go with him if I want. Yea, OK. You’re soooo subtle. Haha!

Also, I have no photo skills! I feel like they’re so mediocre compared to the skills of this site! Plus, I’ve seen your posts! Yours are great!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results