shape
carat
color
clarity

2.54ctw OEC 3-stone perfection!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
@nala @motownmama @MissGotRocks @AuntKiki @Cristallo Thank you very much!

Its gorgeous! Did Sako source the stones for you too?

I follow him on IG...very talented!

He didn't actually. Just made the setting. The center I got from JbG. And the sides are from OWD. It's kind of a funny story. I initially bought my center from 88starjewels on IG. It was a 1.86ct 7.73mm OEC. It was sent to Adam to make into their 3 stone crown 8 setting but just as it was about to be cast covid hit and my ring was put on hold. Fast forward two months and I'm still (not) patiently waiting but happened to look at Grace's stories on IG and saw the 1.92 and I knew I had to take a look at her. The moment I opened the box I knew she was the one. I couldn't let her out of my sight. I even slept with her next to me on my nightstand! :lol: Then came the dilemma of having to sell the 1.86 to pay for the 1.92 which luckily ended up being a quick and smooth transaction. So in a way, I am so thankful that there were so many hiccups to the production of my ring that I was able to get this diamond and also realize that the setting from OWD was not what I wanted. So I asked Adam to send the diamond to the buyer and send me my side stones and then it was onto my most favorite guy, Sako.

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
STUH-NNING, @Spring Day!! The faceting of your center is just glorious!! And your photos are da’ bomb :kiss2: !! Congrats on your engagement and wear her in blingy joy and good health!!

Thank you! Technically, I'm not engaged yet! I mean we both know we're gonna get engaged which is why BF gave me all the funds to make my ER :dance: but covid is making it hard for an actual proposal and he really wants to make it a special occasion. But, in the meantime he told me I can wear it whenever I want because I don't know how I was going to put her in box and stash her away.

@Horsegirl76 @Bayek @Morenita21 @oodlesofpoodles Thanks a lot!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Holy moley its fantastic!
Love the stones
Love the proportions
Love the setting
Love the tilt of the sidestones
Just perfection.
Enjoy!

Well, thank you! I know you have got a similar beautiful OEC 3 stone of your own!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that is beautiful :love:
The proportions are perfect, the stones are perfect, those open baskts are perfect, the prongs are perfect - so much perfect here!!
Could you post some closeups of the sidestones? I'd love to see their faceting! Did Sako provide the sides?

Thank you so much yssie! This was my first custom piece from CAD to ring so I needed a lot of hand holding and I think I picked the perfect jeweler to do it with. Adam from OWD supplied the sides. He told me he does not usually supply stones this small but circumstances happened and it just worked out.
I just took some macro pics of the sides! 51E25C78-7A33-4080-A43C-7CF5632E95D5.jpeg 640AAC94-E479-4F7F-A15C-F7205570DB90.jpeg F5A39B2F-0396-4BF5-B8CE-F0AC998B067C.jpeg 21B20315-C3E2-4A04-BC1A-EB57CABF1CA1.jpeg

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
@RunningwithScissors thank you so much! I haven't been able to go to get a manicure so I tried press on nails for the first time and I like them! I tried Clutch nails but they were all wayyyy too big but the Static nails were a bit smaller and I was able to shave them down a bit!

@stonehunter20 Thank you!

I’ve come back to admire this three times today. It’s so beautiful. :))

Aww schucks! Thanks a lot! I'm blushing! :halo:

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Wow wow wow wow wow it is breathtakingly gorgeous!!!!! The colors the stone throws around, just breathtaking.

Thank you! This OEC is so much chunkier than my old one and it really picks up every single color around it. One of my old OECs had a 46% table and this one has a 53% table and I was worried it just wouldn't do it for me but as you can see... :kiss2:

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! This OEC is so much chunkier than my old one and it really picks up every single color around it. One of my old OECs had a 46% table and this one has a 53% table and I was worried it just wouldn't do it for me but as you can see... :kiss2:

It is such a gorgeous choice. I didn’t know you have another OEC. You’re so lucky!!!!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my god I love that Central stone, it looks ideal cut! I'm not surprised you took her to bed with you, I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off her. I'm glad that actually with all the delays this all just fell correctly for you and you got the perfect ring out of it.

Congratulations and I'm sure your engagement when it happens will be perfect!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Wow @bling_dream19 thank you! That means a lot to me! I hope I can get outside before it gets too hot tomorrow and I can take a video. I'm pretty sure I got a mini heat stroke taking pics in 102 degree weather but its for the bling!

And that's what we do for the bling it's worth a heat stroke lol! Kidding of coarse. But YES video would be awesome when it's safe for you!!! It's so gorgeous girl! You did great!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is absolutely stunning! I love everything about it and that profile is swoon worthy. I can see a lot of time and effort went into this ring...and it was worth it! :kiss2:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh! Huge Swoon! Your ring is out of this world beautiful! Incredible and delicious in every way!
I would love to work with Sako someday. I really enjoy his personality on IG and his pieces are simply TDF.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh! Huge Swoon! Your ring is out of this world beautiful! Incredible and delicious in every way!
I would love to work with Sako someday. I really enjoy his personality on IG and his pieces are simply TDF.

Would you mind attaching the link to Sako’s IG, please? I think I follow this vendor, but I’d like to be certain.
Thank you!!

Last edited:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would you mind attaching the link to Sami’s IG, please? I think I follow this vendor, but I’d like to be certain.
Thank you!!

Sure! Here ya go! :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Spring Day -

Another perfect 3 stone to add to the wonderful 3 stone rings on PS!

Can you pls tell us your finger size? it helps if people want a sense of proportion.

Stunning on you from every angle!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results