shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 2.52 OEC dazzler from Israel rose

isithering

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous ring, thanks for sharing! :love:
I love that ring setting, and am planning to have one made with my Jeff White 9mm Rubellite.

DK :))
Thank you !!!! I will keep an eye for your finished ring!

isithering

Rough_Rock
So gorgeous!!! I always love when they’re in their original settings. I have often browsed their site and wondered about them...now I know!

Congrats and happy birthday! Enjoy your beautiful OEC!
Thank you!!! Yes i always look at there website and insta ... i liked that the settings are also old ...

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love it. I love the swirls on the gallery. That is truly a ring you can love forever. What a great find!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! HAPPY NEW RING!!!! it's absolutely glorious and stunning! I hope you enjoy it for many many years to come!

isithering

Rough_Rock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! HAPPY NEW RING!!!! it's absolutely glorious and stunning! I hope you enjoy it for many many years to come!
Awww, triple thank you!!!!!!

steviedsgirl

Rough_Rock
Oh my word! What a beauty! So glad you found an intact piece that spoke to your heart. And the detail on the under side of the mounting!! Just a treasure. :eek2::mrgreen2:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm back to say I'm officially in love with this ring. It's amazing!!! :appl::appl::appl:

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Damn that’s nice!!!

isithering

Rough_Rock
I'm back to say I'm officially in love with this ring. It's amazing!!! :appl::appl::appl:
Ahhhh thank you so much! I love it, I love looking at the pattern and all the different colors in it.

jewellery4fun

Rough_Rock
Just wanted to pose a suggestion for the band that you want to compliment your ring. SS have a some gorgeous stacking bands and there is one narrow one with mill grained edges and engraving thru the middle. I'm also an Aussie. Looks like you're lucky enough to be in a sunny spot.

Callmyname

Rough_Rock
Just wanted to pose a suggestion for the band that you want to compliment your ring. SS have a some gorgeous stacking bands and there is one narrow one with mill grained edges and engraving thru the middle. I'm also an Aussie. Looks like you're lucky enough to be in a sunny spot.
Hi, thank you diamond girl 63,
Yes sunny spot not too hot ;)))! I was driving my self mad with the band ... I really like Erika Winters Imogen band, but platinum one is so$$$$...
That band would match side of the ring, the shoulder is identical. I already have about 5 bands ‍♀️, but luckily one husband ;-).. it’s hard to try anything on here... I went to 2 antique shops here in CBD but not much there at all...
will check single stone for sure...
thanks for looking!!!!!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So so gorgeous! I'll have to keep browsing their site!!!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
So this is an amazing ring!! What a disco ball diamond and the setting is gorgeous. What finger presence.
I am so glad to see something so beautiful from israel rose, I have long admired their offerings.
Great photos, love your thread!, and congratulations on a stunning ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results