shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 2.52 OEC dazzler from Israel rose

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my word, gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Stunning!

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous!!! I always love when they’re in their original settings. I have often browsed their site and wondered about them...now I know!

Congrats and happy birthday! Enjoy your beautiful OEC!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:shock::appl::love:

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, it’s stunning. And I agree, there is just something special about a “complete” vintage/ antique ring that comes to you with a beautiful, but unknown past. I am positive that that ring was dearly loved and adored before you and I image a certain 5 year old girl, in 10 years time, will be saying “Come on mmmmuuuummm, let me try it on, ppppllleeaaaasssee”

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning and congratulations!!!! Love that it is fully intact in its original form. Just LOVE it.

isithering

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much for your wishes and compliments :appl:!!!! And Bron357, my DD already tried it on, declared that it fits her and that she can have it now :lol:....
I did take some more pics outside today, I must say it is really hard thing to do... why can’t the phone take pics exactly as I see the stone ...? Oh well I did my best and had fun with it...did I say I almost blinded my self on the sun..?
Thank you again!!!!!

isithering

Rough_Rock
Now I feel that I have to find just very thin antique platinum band to go with it ... my thinnest diamond band is in the pic, but I think the best would be just very thin plain band, perhaps with engravings....

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now I feel that I have to find just very thin antique platinum band to go with it ... my thinnest diamond band is in the pic, but I think the best would be just very thin plain band, perhaps with engravings....

Yes I agree. A thin platinum band with engravings or not. Perfection.:love:

Gorgeous.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! What a stunning ring! So happy that you found what you were looking for and congratulations on the upcoming milestone!

isithering

Rough_Rock
Yes Missy, it will be my challenge to find something thin and in size 5... the ring is so delicate and comfortable..:)!

isithering

Rough_Rock
Thank you SimoneDi!!!

P

PierreBear

Gorgeous... the facets on the stone... how it looks on your hand. It was meant to be for you! Happy birthday and enjoy all the celebrations!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's so beautiful!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! :love:

Gabbycat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Your ring is ridiculous, and by that I mean ridiculously amazing. Congrats on your new stunner!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is utterly gorgeous!! :love: Really beautiful OEC and the ring is perfect on your hand, congrats! :appl:

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
Wow! What a STUNNER! Congratulations!

isithering

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much!!! I am very happy with it, I think it may be little spready, but I just loved the over all look, the fact that it was bezel set ( more protection). It also faces lot whiter that I thought it would.
Thank you again:appl:

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Omg. Amazing. Perfect. What a treasure. Let the band hunting begin!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scrumdillidumptious!!!! What a stunner, congratulations on your big 4-0 and a spectacular ring!!!

isithering

Rough_Rock
Omg. Amazing. Perfect. What a treasure. Let the band hunting begin!
Thank you so much ...! I started to look already... it’s tough to find something delicate, I may start new thread to see how other ladies matched there antique rings ...

isithering

Rough_Rock
Scrumdillidumptious!!!! What a stunner, congratulations on your big 4-0 and a spectacular ring!!!
Thank you ☺️!!! I love your description

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful ring! Congrats!:wavey:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Your pictures are wonderful too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results