#JOTW 2.11 D VS2 HPD CBI

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely perfect!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now we can appreciate how Tiffany cashed in on such an iconic look! The diamond does look like it is floating above those two bands - gorgeous!

X

X5M

A beautiful, classic, clean set. Stunning!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your gorgeous new diamond @LLJsmom!! SO SO beautiful and looks perfect on your hand. Love the knife edge band too, a truly stunning set!

pebbles7

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous ring, congratulations ! I don't think I ever had to do that much googling for acronyms in my life ;-) LOL

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now we can appreciate how Tiffany cashed in on such an iconic look! The diamond does look like it is floating above those two bands - gorgeous!
Lol! @MissGotRocks so true! I wanted to think of this is my more affordable version of a Tiffany ring but with a stone I fully trust, and a more delicate setting. Can’t believe how long it took for me to figure it out.

Love these latest photos, @LLJsmom!

This is iconic, in every sense.

I'm a little bit in awe, frankly....
You’re too kind @mrs-b . tbh, I’m working toward your ring but in a very circuitous path.

A beautiful, classic, clean set. Stunning!
Thank you @X5M .

Congratulations on your gorgeous new diamond @LLJsmom!! SO SO beautiful and looks perfect on your hand. Love the knife edge band too, a truly stunning set!
Thank you @junebug17 . Hope you are doing well!

Gorgeous ring, congratulations ! I don't think I ever had to do that much googling for acronyms in my life ;-) LOL
Thank you @pebbles7 I’m so sorry. When I read your post I went back to read the original post. LOL!! There are way too many acromyms. Just hang around more. You’ll get used to them. ;)2

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
I think that's the whitest diamond I've ever seen! The setting is perfection and it's just so beautiful with the 5-stone, love the proportions.
Gorgeous rug, too. Those might be my favorite shots.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just got my knife edge band to match, cause I am ocd that way. Not gonna lie. I like it so much more.
8AB529D8-DDD7-4699-86AC-56DD00188D48.jpeg

This is it. The money shot. Swoon! Elegance personified. It looks right at home on you too @LLJsmom :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that's the whitest diamond I've ever seen! The setting is perfection and it's just so beautiful with the 5-stone, love the proportions.
Gorgeous rug, too. Those might be my favorite shots.

Thank you @Ibrakeforpossums . And your sweet comment about my rug. I love it too. It’s new and I never knew how expensive rugs could be. I didn’t buy those super expensive ones but I was surprised to learn that one in 5 digits is not uncommon. :shock:

Leigh10

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for sharing your journey. And, as a "newbie" on PS, I really UNDERSTOOD your process. Taking the time to find the RIGHT stone is important to the enjoyment it will bring to you. My husband and I just purchased a small (?) 1 ct Pear set in a platinum pendant for a special anniversary. For me, the most important attribute was the highest quality of cut with the best proportions (I didn't want to see extinction or a "bow.") When I found her, I knew. Wishing you many years of happiness wearing such a beautiful piece.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WoW what a ring. Congrats with your new beauty. I love the combo with your new knife edge: very classic and elegant.
I am still a huge fan of your OEC ring in VC setting, but your new stone brings a new flavour to the mix. Thanks for sharing the comparison pics.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing your journey. And, as a "newbie" on PS, I really UNDERSTOOD your process. Taking the time to find the RIGHT stone is important to the enjoyment it will bring to you. My husband and I just purchased a small (?) 1 ct Pear set in a platinum pendant for a special anniversary. For me, the most important attribute was the highest quality of cut with the best proportions (I didn't want to see extinction or a "bow.") When I found her, I knew. Wishing you many years of happiness wearing such a beautiful piece.
Thank you @Leigh10 . Hope that you enjoy your beautiful stone after all the work you and your DH put into finding it. I hope you will create a thread in SMTB to show it off.

WoW what a ring. Congrats with your new beauty. I love the combo with your new knife edge: very classic and elegant.
I am still a huge fan of your OEC ring in VC setting, but your new stone brings a new flavour to the mix. Thanks for sharing the comparison pics.
Thank you so much @Acinom . :wavey: Your pieces always inspire me. I am enjoying this MRB very much at the moment, a huge departure from my OEC.

Cina_s

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! What a beautiful ring! :) I cant stop looking at it! Its a great size for your finger, hoping I'd go back down to that size for my fingers. And now I know what a 2ct would look like! Thanks for setting the bar :) haha

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm super late to the party. What a gorgeous icy white diamond! You're making me crave an icy white diamond now!

The cut is unbelievable!! I am gonna stalk their site now! lol

Many congrats! Wear it in great health and happiness.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm super late to the party. What a gorgeous icy white diamond! You're making me crave an icy white diamond now!

The cut is unbelievable!! I am gonna stalk their site now! lol

Many congrats! Wear it in great health and happiness.

Thank you @Phoenix Yes the cut is amazing. I am enjoying the whiteness. There is a level of mind cleanliness to it. Crazy right?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! What a beautiful ring! :) I cant stop looking at it! Its a great size for your finger, hoping I'd go back down to that size for my fingers. And now I know what a 2ct would look like! Thanks for setting the bar :) haha

Thank you @Cina_s . You are very kind. :)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just throwing more pics in here.

These two are in the same dimly lit room with warm lighting at the same time of day. The higher color really exhibits itself here
2078225D-1291-4B4D-B8AF-FA835CD0DA54.jpeg 761B7082-0C17-4C04-B7A4-419501916AEE.jpeg 916A6D1C-4232-4B76-9CE1-D84CFA359124.jpeg 366895A4-9527-44F1-AFAC-A04568EF6B50.jpeg

sorry not exactly the cleanest rings. Just daylight.
6A8AA5B7-88A8-4D84-8BB3-B74705F86CF6.jpeg

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
So stunning and classic! I love the setting with your stone because it really let's the amazing beauty of that stone take center stage! It looks just perfect on you! Wear it in good health and I hope you enjoy it every day.

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Classy and gorgeous! Enjoy in good health

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Indoors

Last edited:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium