shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 11 carat Whiteflash ACA custom bracelet

Chantek

Rough_Rock
This just came yesterday and I’m over the moon happy. I learned about Whiteflash 2 years ago on this forum. Thank you to Liza from Whiteflash for her help and patience over the last 2 years to help come up with the design. Also, thank you to the community here for posting photos and advice. I can’t believe the sparkle and beauty of the ACA’s now that I get to see them in real life.
11 ct. .25 F/G VS2 platinum wave 4 prong

B4496EC5-927B-4E39-A981-B29D68AF391E.jpeg 22D23599-4FE7-47FB-BF35-42C9EB5B46F0.jpeg C3112F0C-A8D9-4361-B498-43FCB56D5CC0.jpeg

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely breath-taking!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WoW!!!..:love:. Congrat!...:clap: So 44 total stones?

Chantek

Rough_Rock
Absolutely beautiful bracelet - really love the "wave" design - and of course you can't go wrong with WF ACAs - enjoy!

Thanks, I know it’s not totally traditional, but I love it too.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Speechless! That is glorious!

The design is interestingly fun yet timeless!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Seriously beautiful bracelet! I love the wave pattern and the size of the diamonds look perfect on your wrist. Bravo!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's a beauty--simply gorgeous, & way to go WF, quite a beautiful design. Congratulations!

Yes, a file cabinet for the certs, :lol: good one @canuk-gal....

lynahs1295

Shiny_Rock
oh wow!!! simply stunning!!! :mrgreen2: :kiss2:

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! Gorgeous!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Oh my world!!! Beautiful!!! Love the wave design, too!’n congrats!!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowsers, it’s stunning!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, I missed this! You might want to post it in Show Me the Bling because more people will see it over there. It's really gorgeous! :love: What a dream to have .25 ct Whiteflash stones! I really like the 4 prong settings, too. I have very little opportunity to wear a diamond bracelet, but oh how this makes me want one with ACAs!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet! That is a lot of ACA goodness! Enjoy!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I do LOVE the design, enjoy and wear in great health!

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Amazing! Love the design. The stones are outstanding. Congratulations and enjoy!

FinleysMom

Shiny_Rock
Premium
One of the best I have seen! Love the off-set. setting...fun and very wearable!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous.

Chantek

Rough_Rock
Oh my goodness, I missed this! You might want to post it in Show Me the Bling because more people will see it over there. It's really gorgeous! :love: What a dream to have .25 ct Whiteflash stones! I really like the 4 prong settings, too. I have very little opportunity to wear a diamond bracelet, but oh how this makes me want one with ACAs!

Thank you, diamondseeker2006, you’re right, I accidentally posted in the wrong area but I wasn’t sure how to change it.

Chantek

Rough_Rock
Please join me in congratulating Chantek (and asking for more pics!) What looks would you pair with it? It's the Jewel of the Week! https://www.pricescope.com/blog/wave-aca-bracelet-jotw :kiss2:

Oh my goodness, thank you. That is a huge honour. I spent almost 2 years studying the beautiful bracelets here in the pricescope community, reading through every thread, learning about different settings, sizes and stone types. There is absolutely no way I would have been able to do this project without the advice and expertise of this community. Also, Liza from Whiteflash was amazing, so helpful and so patient with all my questions. And the ACA’s, honestly I had no idea how gorgeous they would be in real life. The bracelet is a lot of fun to wear. I have it on the loose side so it has a lot of movement
I’ll get more photos when the sun comes out.
I honestly don’t have a lot of other jewelry but would love to hear what others would suggest pairing it with. =)2

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think when you have a statement piece like that, I'd go minimalist with the rest...diamond studs, wedding set, simple pendant.

Oh, and to have it moved to Show Me the Bling, just click Report Concern in your first post on this thread and ask the admin to move it for you!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous in every way, congrats!!!

Chantek

Rough_Rock
I think when you have a statement piece like that, I'd go minimalist with the rest...diamond studs, wedding set, simple pendant.

Oh, and to have it moved to Show Me the Bling, just click Report Concern in your first post on this thread and ask the admin to move it for you!

Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results