shape
carat
color
clarity

10mm/3.85ct OEC Lab Diamond from Ouros

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh. That's a nice one that I could be tempted to adopt if I won the lottery. I still would love to see a taller crown though but if I'm ready to buy, I'd ask Vijay to cut me one like it with a taller crown.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
oooo that's really pretty!! I like the chubby facets

RockFox

Shiny_Rock
Oooh very tempting. Pricing on lab diamonds are all over the place at the moment - this is lower for example than I would have expected for size. At the same time more than others are charging. Very interesting to watch the market.

I am about to take a huge chance and have an approximately 3ct oec cut by another vendor (who I have had some good success with), and they will then send it to IGI on my behalf. Will keep you posted.

Kim N

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oooh very tempting. Pricing on lab diamonds are all over the place at the moment - this is lower for example than I would have expected for size. At the same time more than others are charging. Very interesting to watch the market.

I am about to take a huge chance and have an approximately 3ct oec cut by another vendor (who I have had some good success with), and they will then send it to IGI on my behalf. Will keep you posted.

That sounds like a very exciting project. We need more OEC vendors for LGDs. Looking forward to seeing your OEC.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Father's Day Jewelry: 2021
    Father's Day Jewelry: 2021
    Diamond Prices - June 2021
    Diamond Prices - June 2021
    Guess What: Dispersion and Fire Aren't the Same Thing
    Guess What: Dispersion and Fire Aren't the Same Thing

Need expert help finding that diamonds?

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.