shape
carat
color
clarity

10+ ct Whiteflash ACA tennis bracelet

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry for the delay. I’ve actually been ill the last few weeks and was pretty much out of commission. But here are some pics with my new Love bangle. This is some serious right hand bling, you guys! With my tennis bracelet, I am wearing:
- Cartier Love in yg with alternating diamonds
- VCA perlee in rg
- Yellow diamond ring from JE
- Cartier Juste un Clou skinny ring in rg

Bonus pic of my Hermes Kelly in Rouge Casaque!

3AB3A9A6-4C03-41AE-97C8-FA49FD3DC617.jpeg

E2A39776-984A-41F9-A57C-6EB137481BC1.jpeg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The sun was just gorgeous today and the little diamond disco balls in the bracelet were having a dance party in my car! Couldn’t resist a quick photo-op! Wearing with just my Cartier bling today.

C57CB7FD-64C5-43D3-B81A-BD5F1FA95745.jpeg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful combos! Sorry to hear you have been sick but you are sparkling in all your glory now! Perfect!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
@kama_s
OH MY GOODNESS!!! It’s LOVE. Loving it with the love. I think I actually love it more with the love than the perlee. I mean what am I saying. I love it all. Okay the JUC looks amazing as a pointer ring. Who made the cross cross ring? All of it is perfection and now you will be able to rock whatever combinations you feel on any given day. Seriously the car photo is perfection!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh forgot about the sick part! Hopefully you are feeling better.

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi lady!!!!! I am so honoured you posted on this thread! Thank you for making this bracelet real, it gives me so much pleasure every single day. You are the best!!
You're welcome My Lovely Lady. :love:

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
Ahhhhhh, I love, love, love, love! I have a 10 ctw ACA bracelet too!!! I wear it all the time and love it today just as much as the day I got it. Nothing shines like ACAs! So many people say that the diamonds look like they are lit from the inside and I agree! I think I need a LOVE bracelet to go with it now...ha! Enjoy!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I DIED!:lol-2::love: So much gorgeous stuff--you wear it all well.:appl: Love that skinny JUC ring!!

Keep well!:wavey:

cheers--Sharon

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful combos! Sorry to hear you have been sick but you are sparkling in all your glory now! Perfect!

Thank you! Diamonds make an excellent medicine ;-)

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
@kama_s
OH MY GOODNESS!!! It’s LOVE. Loving it with the love. I think I actually love it more with the love than the perlee. I mean what am I saying. I love it all. Okay the JUC looks amazing as a pointer ring. Who made the cross cross ring? All of it is perfection and now you will be able to rock whatever combinations you feel on any given day. Seriously the car photo is perfection!

I’ve actuLly been wearing it just with my Love these days and I really like this combo!

The crisscross ring is by a jewelry store in NYC called AURate! They make beautiful, simple pieces in real gold and are super reasonably priced. Thanks also for your well wishes :)

Ahhhhhh, I love, love, love, love! I have a 10 ctw ACA bracelet too!!! I wear it all the time and love it today just as much as the day I got it. Nothing shines like ACAs! So many people say that the diamonds look like they are lit from the inside and I agree! I think I need a LOVE bracelet to go with it now...ha! Enjoy!

Yes, the combo with the Love bangle is my absolutely favourite! I’d love to see pics of your bracelet too! Off to look!!

HI:

I DIED!:lol-2::love: So much gorgeous stuff--you wear it all well.:appl: Love that skinny JUC ring!!

Keep well!:wavey:

cheers--Sharon

Thank you! Also, thanks for thinking of me and sending a link to that gorgeous sapphire! Did J show you my latest acquisition? :twisted2:

Susan7639

Rough_Rock
Those of you who know me outside PS know that I have been obsessing over getting a tennis bracelet for close to two years now! I’ve been so very undecided on the size. I had finally settled on going with a 6 tcw, until I saw a bracelet locally that was around 14 tcw. I loved the presence it had on my wrist but thought it was just a touch too big. After going back and forth with WF (Vera and Brittany have the patience of saints!!!), I finalized on a 10 tcw.

Stats: Platinum, 34 ACAs, each 0.30-0.32ct G/H VS1/2, bracelet length of 7”. The ACAs were cut specifically for me and are absolute perfection.

Including some wrist shots because these were incredibly helpful to me when I was trying to figure out what size I should go for.

So very grateful and thankful to Vera and Brittany at Whiteflash for dealing with my indecisiveness and multiple special requests! And for bringing this bracelet to life! My very first piece from WF was their 1.5ctw shared prong bangle that I bought almost a decade ago for my wedding. So it is only fitting that almost 10 years later, I add another HG bracelet to my collection by WF. You ladies are amazing, thank you.
Kama, I have fallen hard for your bracelet and am getting ready to order the same, could you pls share with me how large your wrist is? Many thanks! Susan

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kama, I have fallen hard for your bracelet and am getting ready to order the same, could you pls share with me how large your wrist is? Many thanks! Susan

It’s around 6.5”! Can’t wait to see what you have in the works!

torontocatlady

Shiny_Rock
This is stunning! I always thought 10ct was big but you make it look perfect

lynahs1295

Shiny_Rock
omg that is my dream bracelet! it looks gorgeous on you :kiss2:

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so gorgeous @kama_s I just needed to bump this again. Did you post this in the perspective thread? I wanna wear mine again too!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so gorgeous @kama_s I just needed to bump this again. Did you post this in the perspective thread? I wanna wear mine again too!

Oh! I don’t think I have! I should, because that thread was so helpful when I was trying to figure out what size to go for. Wear yours!!! Layer it! Oh man, would look killer against the VCA signature bangle when and if you get it!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Wow this is just a stunning tennis bracelet!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results