shape
carat
color
clarity

10+ ct Whiteflash ACA tennis bracelet

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You wear it well! Congratulations it’s spectacular!

Magpie4426

Shiny_Rock
Oh my! Perfection

Tanalasta_01

Rough_Rock
Premium
Wow! Just wow!

I also like the artwork in the background. And custom cut for your order? Absolute perfection is how I would describe it too.=)2

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for sharing! I really love it on your wrist! Beautiful and stunning! If we ever meet that’s the first thing I’ll oogle! :-o
-C4C

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

HOLY. MOLY. Its gorgeous! (and huge!!)

cheers--Sharon

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous bracelet :love:

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More pictures would be stunning! Add your diamond ring to the picture too!!

Your bracelet is just stunning and it looks wonderful on your wrist! Congrats on all those ACA's - they are just gorgeous!!

Haha, your wish is my command!! I will be posting a few pics of how I usually wear it shortly! Thank you for your sweet message!

I’m curious if you wear less on your fingers when wearing this bracelet? Do you stack the bracelet too? Can we see some stacking pics if you have any?

So initially I thought I should wear less on my right hand (which is where I usually wear it). But my husband bought me a gorgeous yellow diamond ring as a rhr when my son was born and I really miss not wearing it. So my current look is ‘all in’! I usually wear on my right hand with the yellow diamond ring and a Van Cleef bracelet. I will be getting a Cartier Love next week, so I will post more pics when I wear all thre as a stack!

Stunning! So classic and elegant. Also, your foyer in the background is equally stunning. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much for your kind comments!

That is such a beautiful look! Congratulations!

Thank you!!

Stunning bracelet, just beautiful and so sparkly!

Thanks so much!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular!!!! Just about the right amount of bling!!! Wear it in good health...

Haha yes, definitely the right amount of bling bling! Thank you!

What a total dream! Looks amazing on you, Kama! A truly classic, timeless piece!

Thanks so much! It’s certainly a timeless piece, which is more my style. I love that I could one day pass it on to my kid.

Wow that's amazing, congrats!!!

Thank you!!! I mean, it’s not a honkin coloured stone, but it will do amirite??

WoW!!! A 10ct ACA?...
faintthud.gif
:love::love:. An amazing bracelet. A big congrats Kama!..:clap:

Ha, right?!?! Thanks DF!

Wow, that is an amazing piece of jewelry! Congratulations!

Thanks very much!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, that is beautiful!

Thank you!!

Quite the show stopper! Congratulations, this bracelet is perfect and I can't imagine you would ever regret it. Enjoy wearing this beauty.

Thank you! Definitely no regrets whatsoever!

WOW!!! Fabulous bracelet Kama! :love::love::love: Such a classic and elegant look, total perfection!

Thank you so much, Junebug!! Hope you are well!

Thanks!!

WOW!!! Drop dead gorgeous and blindingly beautiful!! It looks classically amazing on you :love::love::love:

Thank you for your sweet comments!!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I .. you...but.. holy mother.. congratulations!!!!

Hahaha! Thanks!!

Woweee! I’m not a tennis bracelet kind of girl, but damn Gina, that’s blingtastic!!

Ya know, neither was I! Until I tried on that 14ct. And suddenly I was lusting for one!

:love::love: :love: true perfection:appl::appl::appl: Can I borrow it?:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thank you!! Get in line ;-)

It’s just gorgeous! Wear it everyday please, I would do it!

Thank you! I try and wear it as much as I can. It’s too pretty to keep in hiding!

Beautiful bracelet.

Thanks!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh kama, you remembered the yellow sofa!!!:lol::lol:That story is family history here!!:lol-2::lol-2:

I guess any perspective picture to give us an idea of how large & in charge it looks. Most of us can only dream of a bracelet like that— so fun to see it on you:love:huge congrats!! And thank you in advance for the pics! Wear that big beauty & enjoy it!!

How could I forget the yellow sofa story! I wonder what you decided on that setting though, if I remember correctly it was your new yellow sofa dilemma.

I will certainly take more pics for you this weekend and get hubby to help! I might message you instead, in case it ends up showing more of my face/body than I’d like to share on PS.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Just wow!

I also like the artwork in the background. And custom cut for your order? Absolute perfection is how I would describe it too.=)2

Thank you! I really am very lucky and fortunate. Thanks for appreciating the artwork as well! I didn’t realize they were in the pics, but they certainly make for a good background!

Thanks so much for sharing! I really love it on your wrist! Beautiful and stunning! If we ever meet that’s the first thing I’ll oogle! :-o
-C4C

Haha, done! Thank you!!

HI:

HOLY. MOLY. Its gorgeous! (and huge!!)

cheers--Sharon

Thanks, friend!! Hope you are well!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As requested, posting two pics of how I usually wear the bracelet - on my right arm, stacked with a Van Cleef bracelet. I also wear the yellow diamond ring my husband got me when our son was born on the same hand. Next week I will be getting a Cartier Love bangle, so will return with more stacking pics.

Apologies for the craptastic pics. We have had a lot of rain and no sun the past two days.

350EA4EC-6FBC-43B6-BAF5-16C932E6E308.jpeg

BDFEDF88-577C-40EF-A998-B10F9D1350E2.jpeg

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my word—-it is stunning!! Absolutely stunning. I love how big & chunky those stones look, wow!! Appreciate the photos!

And yes, my ‘yellow couch’ setting/stone was dropped off today at Fed Ex bound for CvB!

For everyone who is wondering, early in our marriage we picked out a yellow Baker sofa. Hubby really liked it so I went along. Well, I grew to dislike it. Eventually, he agreed with me & said to go get what I wanted. If we had followed my vision for that room, we would’ve saved a pretty penny, as Baker furniture is sort of expensive. So it goes like this: get what YOU want. & if you don’t quite know, wait until you do, otherwise you’ll end up with a ‘yellow sofa’!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love:
What a wonderful piece and you wear it so well!!!!!

Congrats!!! The French say :La classe!!

P

PierreBear

Gorgeous!!!! I love this beautiful show and tell. What do you wear on your right hand when you are wearing your wonderful bracelet? Do the two bracelets bump into each other as you move your hand up and down? Hope there is no damage to those beautiful babies!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As requested, posting two pics of how I usually wear the bracelet - on my right arm, stacked with a Van Cleef bracelet. I also wear the yellow diamond ring my husband got me when our son was born on the same hand. Next week I will be getting a Cartier Love bangle, so will return with more stacking pics.

Apologies for the craptastic pics. We have had a lot of rain and no sun the past two days.

350EA4EC-6FBC-43B6-BAF5-16C932E6E308.jpeg

BDFEDF88-577C-40EF-A998-B10F9D1350E2.jpeg

These look fabu together! Can't wait to see the new bracelet!:appl:

And yes, I am well thank you. I have so many friends in the east--I should come for a visit. Stay at the Shangri-la.:lol-2:

cheers--Sharon

cheers--Sharon

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh... my goodness. This is the line bracelet of dreams.

A line of hearts and sunglasses seems uninspired but it's an awfully accurate representation of what I'm feeling right now!!
:love::love::love::sun::love::love::sun::love::love::love::mrgreen::eek2::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::appl:

I know how wide those bangles are. Your diamonds are half the width. :geek2:
your Perlee, tennis bracelet, and yellow baby ring must make for a mesmerizing trio in-person. They're all standout pieces individually, yet they complement each other so well... such an elegant, refined, and tasteful combo :kiss2:

350ea4ec-6fbc-43b6-baf5-16c932e6e308-jpeg.624748

I hope all is well with you and C and not-so-little-anymore A!!! :mrgreen2:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the new photos! The bracelet stack and ring actually look really beautiful together. Definitley lux but not too much at all. Can’t wait to see the pics with the new Love. What color are you going with? Diamonds or no diamonds?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa. Missed this thread. How?

As @Tekate mom said, go big or go home. Yup!! And @sarahb, large and in charge. Perfect descriptions.

Your bracelet defies words. Sorry I can’t find any. It melted my brain. Or as Agnes from Despicable Me said with such intensity, “My little brain will EXPLODE!” :love::love::shock::love::love:

If you remember can you just take more pics for us? Random pics anywhere and in any position stacked with that FABULOUS VCA perlee or you NEW Love bracelet. You know that we really need pics of that piece. And can you post pics of your perlee bangle in the VCA thread too, more pics even if you already have?

Congratulations and thank you for sharing.

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Those of you who know me outside PS know that I have been obsessing over getting a tennis bracelet for close to two years now! I’ve been so very undecided on the size. I had finally settled on going with a 6 tcw, until I saw a bracelet locally that was around 14 tcw. I loved the presence it had on my wrist but thought it was just a touch too big. After going back and forth with WF (Vera and Brittany have the patience of saints!!!), I finalized on a 10 tcw.

Stats: Platinum, 34 ACAs, each 0.30-0.32ct G/H VS1/2, bracelet length of 7”. The ACAs were cut specifically for me and are absolute perfection.

Including some wrist shots because these were incredibly helpful to me when I was trying to figure out what size I should go for.

So very grateful and thankful to Vera and Brittany at Whiteflash for dealing with my indecisiveness and multiple special requests! And for bringing this bracelet to life! My very first piece from WF was their 1.5ctw shared prong bangle that I bought almost a decade ago for my wedding. So it is only fitting that almost 10 years later, I add another HG bracelet to my collection by WF. You ladies are amazing, thank you.

Woot, Woot @kama_s WOWZER ma'am, that is a stunning piece there. I am honored to share in your joy and delight. I love that we get to see such stunning bracelets adorning lovely ladies so well. Great job!! =)2 Thank you for your kind words too. I can't really call it a job but a great and joyous adventure. :love::cheeky::appl:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kama_s - jewelry is such a worthwhile purchase for you bc you WEAR your pieces and wear them beautifully.

So now that you have that stack on the right for strength training, how will you strength train the left arm?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Strength training. Yes. Perfect description.
:mrgreen2::kiss2::cool2:

peonyinlove

Rough_Rock
WHOA. beautiful!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I keep checking for updated pics!!!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love:
What a wonderful piece and you wear it so well!!!!!

Congrats!!! The French say :La classe!!

Hahaha thank you!!!

Gorgeous!!!! I love this beautiful show and tell. What do you wear on your right hand when you are wearing your wonderful bracelet? Do the two bracelets bump into each other as you move your hand up and down? Hope there is no damage to those beautiful babies!

Lots!!! If I’m wearing the diamond bracelet, I go all out! I actually am really a strong proponent of enjoying what one has, so I am not worried about scratches.

These look fabu together! Can't wait to see the new bracelet!:appl:

And yes, I am well thank you. I have so many friends in the east--I should come for a visit. Stay at the Shangri-la.:lol-2:

cheers--Sharon

cheers--Sharon

Comeeeeee! We will do a Toronto GTG (I know you are friends with J, so maybe she can twist you me arm a little!). Shangri-la also has an amazing Caudalie spa and high tea in the lobby EVERY afternoon!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh... my goodness. This is the line bracelet of dreams.

A line of hearts and sunglasses seems uninspired but it's an awfully accurate representation of what I'm feeling right now!!
:love::love::love::sun::love::love::sun::love::love::love::mrgreen::eek2::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::appl:

I know how wide those bangles are. Your diamonds are half the width. :geek2:
your Perlee, tennis bracelet, and yellow baby ring must make for a mesmerizing trio in-person. They're all standout pieces individually, yet they complement each other so well... such an elegant, refined, and tasteful combo :kiss2:

I hope all is well with you and C and not-so-little-anymore A!!! :mrgreen2:

Hahaha, your response made me chuckle! Trade you my bracelet for your amazing briolette earrings?!?!?!

We are good! How are you?? Message me on FB sometime, I’d love to catch up!

I love the new photos! The bracelet stack and ring actually look really beautiful together. Definitley lux but not too much at all. Can’t wait to see the pics with the new Love. What color are you going with? Diamonds or no diamonds?

Thanks so much!!!!! I chose yellow gold with alternating diamond!

I keep checking for updated pics!!!

I’m so sorry!!!! I’ve been really ill the last few weeks, so haven’t had a chance to take more pics. Took a few more today, pics forthcoming!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa. Missed this thread. How?

As @Tekate mom said, go big or go home. Yup!! And @sarahb, large and in charge. Perfect descriptions.

Your bracelet defies words. Sorry I can’t find any. It melted my brain. Or as Agnes from Despicable Me said with such intensity, “My little brain will EXPLODE!” :love::love::shock::love::love:

If you remember can you just take more pics for us? Random pics anywhere and in any position stacked with that FABULOUS VCA perlee or you NEW Love bracelet. You know that we really need pics of that piece. And can you post pics of your perlee bangle in the VCA thread too, more pics even if you already have?

Congratulations and thank you for sharing.

Bahahaha I laughed out loud reading the Despicable Me quote!!! Posting more pics shortly!!! I’ll also post on the VCA/Cartier thread (I think I posted the perlee before, but I can’t recall - I’ve been pretty bad with posting on PS so may have forgotten to). Thank you for your sweet comment!

@kama_s - jewelry is such a worthwhile purchase for you bc you WEAR your pieces and wear them beautifully.

So now that you have that stack on the right for strength training, how will you strength train the left arm?

Lol, I need weights for my left arm. Or more bling. I vote more bling. Your thoughts???

Strength training. Yes. Perfect description.
:mrgreen2::kiss2::cool2:

Hahahahaha. Seriously.

WHOA. beautiful!

Thanks!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woot, Woot @kama_s WOWZER ma'am, that is a stunning piece there. I am honored to share in your joy and delight. I love that we get to see such stunning bracelets adorning lovely ladies so well. Great job!! =)2 Thank you for your kind words too. I can't really call it a job but a great and joyous adventure. :love::cheeky::appl:

Hi lady!!!!! I am so honoured you posted on this thread! Thank you for making this bracelet real, it gives me so much pleasure every single day. You are the best!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results