shape
carat
color
clarity

1.84 U-V, light brown OEC... need ideas for setting!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just stopping by to say ( very late to the party)how much I LOVE that diamond!:love:

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I was going to post to say I LOVE the top left picture you posted here:

Here are some halos/bezels I've done just for fun:
7.7 OEC three HALO collage.JPEG.JPG
Damn, I wish I had more finger for these!! (esp the top and bottom L styles!)

But then you posted Niel's setting suggestion!! It's SO beautiful!

And can I add that the colour in your stone is unbelievably pretty. I have a large amount of envy going on!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@msop04 - who is setting this for you, and how long do you have to wait?

I'd be going out of my head waiting for this beauty!! I'm so glad you made the choice you did - what a gorgeous ring!!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I can't wait to see it!!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@msop04 - who is setting this for you, and how long do you have to wait?

I'd be going out of my head waiting for this beauty!! I'm so glad you made the choice you did - what a gorgeous ring!!

Hey @mrs-b! Yes, the setting is for me... :) I just emailed DK, and he's working on the CAD right now! EEEEEEKKK!!! I'm so excited! ...and thank you!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was going to post to say I LOVE the top left picture you posted here:

But then you posted Niel's setting suggestion!! It's SO beautiful!

And can I add that the colour in your stone is unbelievably pretty. I have a large amount of envy going on!

Thanks so much, @lissyflo! The top left is one of my all time faves from Singlestone (larger than I wanted, and waaaaayyyy more $$$ than I could spend - HA!), and, yes, it is indeed very beautiful!

I feel like the setting Niel found is just... me. It has a certain *POW* presence while looking delicate and not overpowering at the same time. ;-) I really lucked out on this stone. I bought it from another PS member, @Diamondz1, so I'm happy it's still in the PS family. :) It's EXACTLY the color I've been wanting in an OEC... and the size is perfect!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Excited for you msop!!!! Love the setting you chose. :love: A 3 stone is beautiful but you already have one so I'm glad your choice will give you added versatility!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Excited for you msop!!!! Love the setting you chose. :love: A 3 stone is beautiful but you already have one so I'm glad your choice will give you added versatility!

Thank you, @ac117!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results