color
clarity

#JOTW 1.7 for 17th Anniversary!

jepr

Rough_Rock
Looks great!! Congratulations :)

H

Horsegirl76

Thank you, I love the solitaire blingy band combo. I forgot to mention that 1.7 ct for 17 years is very symbolic, which I like. I'm trying to upgrade in significant "numerical" increments too. my first e-ring was 0.81ct, at 10 years I upgraded to 1.81 ct. now I'm searching for that perfect 2.81 ct for my 20th anniversary.

Yes! Solitaire/blingy band combo—that’s it. The English teacher in me loves symbolism and hidden meaning so this stone just felt meant to be. Can’t wait to see your perfect 2.81!

H

Horsegirl76

What a day brightener this thread is...@Horsegirl76, your happiness is making me happy! Your new ring is absolutely gorgeous, and what a fabulous upgrade! Your wedding set is stunning. It looks truly perfect on you. Congratulations!

Oh wow! :kiss2: Thank you so much junebug17! You are so sweet!

Nina-W

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much! My wedding band is 4mm and one carat total weight. My E-ring is a cathedral setting at 3.3 mm. I had really struggled to get my E-ring to balance with the size of my wedding band (which is hugely sentimental to me and will never be changed). I finally got it!

They look perfectly balanced :kiss2:

Olde Soul

Rough_Rock
Happy anniversary, and your rings are gorgeous!!:kiss2:

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful set. Congratulations & onto many more years of happiness. :clap:

H

Horsegirl76

Took a few in the sun out in the garden this evening. I just can’t believe how full of light and fire she is! For the first time in I don’t even know since when, I was complimented by my neighbor (wears NO jewelry) on how gorgeous my diamond is.

3ECE461D-06BD-4932-B7A5-8B1DFA495312.jpeg 7CE27FAA-2590-4601-8CA6-C7DD6D9A3C77.jpeg 2F69DFB4-CB59-4891-A420-ED5557525D96.jpeg

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
It’s so wonderful that quarantine has connected the two of you! I feel it has done the same for my SO and I! What a great feeling to celebrate !

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fabulous idea! I hit 40 years in September. :Up_to_something:

H

Horsegirl76

It’s so wonderful that quarantine has connected the two of you! I feel it has done the same for my SO and I! What a great feeling to celebrate !

Thank you so much! It’s time like these you learn how important relationships and family are!

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
It’s beautiful! Classic and love the width of both rings! Congratulations!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a pretty ring. Are any of your horses race horses? I am a racing fan.

H

Horsegirl76

Such a pretty ring. Are any of your horses race horses? I am a racing fan.

Thank you! No, mine I ride just for pleasure, dressage etc. Before I had my kids I used to do endurance riding, which is a long distance racing of 50 miles or more, but I never raced. My mantra was always to finish is to win.

asterismdispersion

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on celebrating your anniversary. That's a scintillating stone and a terrific setting it's in. Glad that you have such a special ring to commemorate.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results