Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 1.7 for 17th Anniversary!

H

Horsegirl76

Thank you, I love the solitaire blingy band combo. I forgot to mention that 1.7 ct for 17 years is very symbolic, which I like. I'm trying to upgrade in significant "numerical" increments too. my first e-ring was 0.81ct, at 10 years I upgraded to 1.81 ct. now I'm searching for that perfect 2.81 ct for my 20th anniversary.
Yes! Solitaire/blingy band combo—that’s it. The English teacher in me loves symbolism and hidden meaning so this stone just felt meant to be. Can’t wait to see your perfect 2.81!

Linnie

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much! My wedding band is 4mm and one carat total weight. My E-ring is a cathedral setting at 3.3 mm. I had really struggled to get my E-ring to balance with the size of my wedding band (which is hugely sentimental to me and will never be changed). I finally got it!
They look perfectly balanced :kiss2:

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
It’s so wonderful that quarantine has connected the two of you! I feel it has done the same for my SO and I! What a great feeling to celebrate !

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fabulous idea! I hit 40 years in September. :Up_to_something:

H

Horsegirl76

It’s so wonderful that quarantine has connected the two of you! I feel it has done the same for my SO and I! What a great feeling to celebrate !
Thank you so much! It’s time like these you learn how important relationships and family are!

H

Horsegirl76

Such a pretty ring. Are any of your horses race horses? I am a racing fan.
Thank you! No, mine I ride just for pleasure, dressage etc. Before I had my kids I used to do endurance riding, which is a long distance racing of 50 miles or more, but I never raced. My mantra was always to finish is to win.

asterismdispersion

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on celebrating your anniversary. That's a scintillating stone and a terrific setting it's in. Glad that you have such a special ring to commemorate.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    An Excellent K Color Graded Diamond
    An Excellent K Color Graded Diamond
    Astounding AVR
    Astounding AVR
    Cushion Cut- Three Ways
    Cushion Cut- Three Ways

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.