shape
carat
color
clarity

1.52 James Allen Diamond

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock
B5C48EB7-52AC-4B1C-AD72-0761BF8160F5.jpeg How about this stone that is GIA ex/ex/ex. Will have images next week from IDJ.

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
I would take WF up on their offer. My trade in was rejected so you are one of the lucky ones to have that trade potential offered to you.

Good luck.

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock
I would take WF up on their offer. My trade in was rejected so you are one of the lucky ones to have that trade potential offered to you.

Good luck.

Unfortunately, my husband is against increasing the budget by exactly what they are offering me. Especially considering I will then have more expenses as their settings are more expensive or I’d have to pay to ship the diamond and pay setting fees and whatnot. I think it’s just over my budget. If I had more time, I would wait to see what else they had come through. But they gave me only 5 days for their trade in offer.

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
@sstephensid , Just to explain why we put a time limit on offers - It is a commitment that we are obligating ourselves to honor. Because things are fluid in the diamond market and in our inventory mix and needs, we time-box all offers. It is NOT intended to put any pressure on the client to make a decision, just to create a clear understanding. It is quite possible that the same offer would be made at a later date, we just can't commit on an open ended basis.

Nobody should feel rushed on a decision this important.

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock
@sstephensid , Just to explain why we put a time limit on offers - It is a commitment that we are obligating ourselves to honor. Because things are fluid in the diamond market and in our inventory mix and needs, we time-box all offers. It is NOT intended to put any pressure on the client to make a decision, just to create a clear understanding. It is quite possible that the same offer would be made at a later date, we just can't commit on an open ended basis.

Nobody should feel rushed on a decision this important.

I understand. I am not upset in the slightest. I am very grateful for the offer.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results