shape
carat
color
clarity

“A Suite of 7” Courtesy of Yoram Finkelstein at GemConcepts, LTD.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous:love:

Yoram is a true artist!! I can’t wait to get these little guys into a setting, so I can stare at them all day on my hand...lol! Can you tell Patience is not one of my virtues? :lol-2:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay.. i will admit it.. my heart dropped a bit at "a year.."...
How will you be able to STAND it!!! It's going to be amazing. I know it.

Oh, @Maggiemeans, this is much more difficult than it seems...lol!! The wait is KILLING me!!! o_O
Having play time & cleaning helps, a little...but it will all be worth it, when production starts!! :cool2: I’m just trying to stay cool about it...otherwise, I might go a bit mad...lol!! :twirl:

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Yoram is a true artist!! I can’t wait to get these little guys into a setting, so I can stare at them all day on my hand...lol! Can you tell Patience is not one of my virtues?:lol-2:
Yes he is indeed!
I'm sure when it's set you'll be enjoy them 24/7!;)2

I don't know how you can be so patience. I can't do it, I'll be gone crazy:lol-2:

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you designed the setting for these yet? I’ll admit an asscher band is on my wish list So I’m extra interested to see what you do with yours!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you designed the setting for these yet? I’ll admit an asscher band is on my wish list So I’m extra interested to see what you do with yours!

The sketches & design have been executed. I received my quote for the setting. It’s a lot more reasonable than DH & I anticipated, but I need more time to get the funds together.
I’ll set this project in motion, likely, next year.
I can understand why an Asscher Band would be on your list; Isabella needs some friends. ;)2
Added: The sketches, inspiration photos and explanation are on page 5 of this thread.

Last edited:

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The sketches & design have been executed. I received my quote for the setting. It’s a lot more reasonable than DH & I anticipated, but I need more time to get the funds together.
I’ll set this project in motion, likely, next year.
I can understand why an Asscher Band would be on your list; Isabella needs some friends. ;)2
Indeed she does! I’d wear it as a RHR though so as not to compete :mrgreen2:

Who will be making your ring? And yay for a reasonable quote!!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Indeed she does! I’d wear it as a RHR though so as not to compete :mrgreen2:

Who will be making your ring? And yay for a reasonable quote!!

I have a local jeweler creating this setting for me. They have done other custom work on my wedding set, and they have been so amazing to work with.
As much as I enjoy working with a small, B&M, I do have wish list items that involve working with VC, AV & other PS vendors, down the line.
Yoram opened the door, for me, to online purchasing, and I will frequent his boutique...lol!! I am so happy to have been given the opportunity to work with him, and I look forward to working with other vendors, as well, to create some really fine pieces.

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127 - With those 7 diamonds, how much finger coverage will you get (1/2 eternity, 3/4 eternity, etc)? And what size is your finger?

(You know... just casually pondering things... :whistle::lol:)

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol-2:
@Matthews1127 - With those 7 diamonds, how much finger coverage will you get (1/2 eternity, 3/4 eternity, etc)? And what size is your finger?

(You know... just casually pondering things... :whistle::lol:)

Love it!!
My finger size is 5.5. I wear a size 6 for swelling.
The 7 Asschers will cover 3/4 of my finger. The bare band will be engraved with the same scroll & millgrain detail as my wedding set. :mrgreen2:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't see any reason how it could not!!!!! :love:

The setting style I’m creating should give these little guys a super open, but sturdy gallery. All of us agreed that these tiny beauties need as much light exposure as possible to show off Yoram’s handy work!
Taking them out to “breathe” makes the wait a little more bearable. I just can’t wait to look down & see them on my finger!! GAH!!! :lol-2:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I talked with Caysie about having Yoram custom cut OEC's for my 5 stone. But it was a little out of my price range:( I am sure they would have been gorgeous!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I talked with Caysie about having Yoram custom cut OEC's for my 5 stone. But it was a little out of my price range:( I am sure they would have been gorgeous!

No doubt in the world they would have been remarkable, but your ideal cut stones are off. the. hook!!!! :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

QueenFVS

Rough_Rock
Uhm, I don’t know how you’re doing it! Those seven stones are beyond gorgeous!!! Until then we have soxfan’s thread to gawk at - sigh...

Last edited:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Uhm, I don’t how you’re doing it! Those seven stones are beyond gorgeous!!! Until then we have soxfan’s thread to gawk at - sigh...

Thank you, @QueenFVS!!! It’s not easy, but having them to hold in my hand helps me cope because I know the band will be made. I enjoy them, even in the case, for now. I was more anxious when I was searching for these diamonds than I am waiting to pull the trigger on the setting. Knowing that these babies are mine brings me joy! :mrgreen2:
I started this search, last September. It took until November to find them in the near-exact proportions, and matching 4C’s. It’s as though Yoram cut them just for me...lol!!
The next leg of the journey will be very exciting; PS helped me learn enough about the process, and has taught me so much that I am extremely precise about what I want, and how I want it.
Sitting down with my jeweler, and designing the setting was easy, smooth, and fun; no stress or anxiety involved.
I will thoroughly enjoy phase 3!!! :lol-2:

QueenFVS

Rough_Rock
So exciting!!! I would look at those stones everyday... “when I’m feeling blue, all I have to do, is take a look at you, then I’m not so blue...”:lol:

The design phase step in the process is my absolute favorite part (second of course to seeing the finished product). I rarely buy pre-produced pieces anymore b/c I so enjoy the journey of seeing a Custom Design come to life. Glad you’re enjoying the process as well! So happy for you and can’t wait to see this “lady” when it’s finished.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So exciting!!! I would look at those stones everyday... “when I’m feeling blue, all I have to do, is take a look at you, then I’m not so blue...”:lol:

The design phase step in the process is my absolute favorite part (second of course to seeing the finished product). I rarely buy pre-produced pieces anymore b/c I so enjoy the journey of seeing a Custom Design come to life. Glad you’re enjoying the process as well! So happy for you and can’t wait to see this “lady” when it’s finished.

Stay tuned!
In the meantime, I’ll be posting “play time”, here, until the next phase is set in motion!! :mrgreen2:

QueenFVS

Rough_Rock
Looking forward to it. I’ll be doing the same with my IDJ Double Halo Earrings project - sigh.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results