carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRIDs!

Scandi, darn that getting your house done has been such a painful process. It seems everything costs more than we plan. My in-laws had steps put on their deck and ended up looking like something a kid had put together. It was crooked, uneven and they charged them something like $12,000 for them. I don’t think they ever did get their money back. They had to hire someone else to tear the bad steps apart and then build them again. I think most of the lumber was still fine to use. I like the idea of making people bring me treats if they cause me to work on the weekend. They’d be indebted to me a lot. I think it’s a reasonable request to look like JA by Christmas. LOL to the evil guy. We have bobcats around here too; they are still wild but maybe less dangerous. Foxes and coyotes are small. Wolves are something I wouldn’t mess with either. I could send you a stuffed lion for you studs? Deal???

Jimmianne, yes Marty is still searching for the perfect market for his strength training. I know he is bummed out about not finding clients, traveling so much makes it hard and he wishes his place was larger. Poor guy. If I could win the lottery for us he could build a giant gym where ever he wants. I would knit with you and we could talk about bling and France.

Missy, tooth pain is awful. I threw away a perfectly good sonic care for that very reason. I view removing things from my shopping cart as a way to save money. Makes sense to me anyway. I think your highlights turned out fabulous. It really looks nice. Glad you had a nice, romantic dinner with Greg. That diamond is gorgeous. That is kind of cute Tuey remembered to bring it in for you to see. Thanks for the tip about the Great Pumpkin being on. I am watching it now.

PierreBear, sorry you are feeling down. I think all people evolve and change and get busy with their lives and it is very easy to drift apart plus it’s hard to find the time to get together. I also notice sometimes when you catch up with someone it’s like you just saw each other yesterday and that connection is still there. Other times all you have is good memories and not much in common anymore. I also think when we are younger and single we are more involved with our friends. As I aged I found I had fewer friends but the ones I have I am closer to; but it is certainly different. I hope you find peace with yourself and pursue those things and people that make you smile. We are here for you.
I am a total Snoopy fan. I am pretty sure that is what started my Teddy Bear collection. The first bear I brought home looks a lot like a stuffed Snoopy from the side. He has on a dark hat with ear flaps so it looks like long floppy ears and he has a black button nose. Marty and I have quite a few of Tom Everhart Snoopy prints.

Austina, I don’t know if that defense will hold up in court. I could barely get Marty to believe that I saved him some money by removing things from my cart. How are you feeling today? How are your bruises? Marty would love some of your homemade French onion soup.

LLJsmom, I think being so involved with your kids is awesome. I totally see how it takes all of your time. So many people I know seem to be only part time parents and it makes me sad for them and their kids. How exciting for you to be going on a trip. Enjoy yourself and relax. I tried some of my Orly polish with the Essie gel top coat.

Work was busy and my day took an unexpected turn for the worse when I got home a saw a bill from that #$$%^&*& RV dealer for $2200. It doesn’t say what it is for either. That is the exact commission that guy was to get for selling the RV so if that’s it I am going to come unglued. I’ll be calling them bright and early in the morning. It’s the PITA that won’t go away.

We had another lovely fall day. Yay.
Take care.
Marcy

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@PierreBear Re children and friends and time and and and LOL: Todays: Morning with children and dogs and getting everybody out of the house. Work. PT session. Pick up children. Vet. Dinner. Sleep. Tomorrow: Take 12 girls to an amusement park. Sunday: try to recover. Friends: Have invited 2 of my friends to help out with the girls on Saturday. They are angels, so they are coming and they are pretending that they are looking forward to it. I love them. LOL.

@marcy, we have bobcats (or lynx, more precisely, I think) too. The ones we have are not dangerous to humans, I have never even been able to spot them, they are very shy.

@missy, OMG bling bling bling :love: Please keep the pictures coming :mrgreen2: So amazing how the colour can change so much!! The restaurant visit and food looks soooooo good!

@junebug17 Oh now to not finished. Fingers crossed going forward.

@Austina Found you :wavey: and sent you a message! Your exercise sounds a lot more serious than mine! I just show up and that is it, LOL.

@Calliecake and @missy How are your teeth behaving today? I hate dentists! Or at least having to go to them!

@Jimmianne You are definitely on the right side of the equation!! How is the mowing going? And how are the animals? They must be so happy to have you home!

Hugs!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

Jimmianne hello there. No, my wardrobe will remain the same as the hair color change is not dramatic. Tuey only highlighted a few sections and I didn't even let him keep it on for the 20 minutes he wanted to as the burning got to be too intense. So while I am happy with the highlighting it is very subtle and just blends a few top pieces of my hair hence the grey remaining. LOL I have to take baby steps.

Hope you enjoyed your knitting group yesterday despite the aggravating political chat. Talking politics even with people of like minds just aggravates me these days.

Junie keeping good thoughts for you and the closing and hoping all goes well.

PierreBear Fellow piano hands girl hello hahaha and no I have never baked anything (unless you count my role as a sous baker when helping Greg bake and that hardly counts) and it sounds like you have a good time to prepare for the baking practical and enjoying the trial and error tasting along the way so yay for that. I always wanted (when I was younger) to play the bassoon but I was stuck with the clarinet and piano and organ. We had both a piano and organ in our house growing up as well. I don't play any musical instrument now but yes it might be nice to start again and I think about that occasionally. I think I have my clarinet somewhere at the beach house. I definitely need lessons again as it has been a good 35 years plus since I played any instrument.

LLJsmom you are a wonderful mom and your kids are the proof. So lovely and polite and talented and kind and just overall amazing human beings. You done good girl! And you are a wonderful friend as well. (((Hugs))).

Austina found you on IG and I see you found me too. Hello there.:appl: Hope the French Onion Soup turned out well and is yummy good.

Marcy yay glad you got to enjoy the Snoopy special. I thought since we are a few hours ahead of you that I got to you in time. Finally one good reason for being in different time zones from my NIRDIs LOL. Tuey brought it in for me to see for advice and to evaluate it so haha I guess that makes me his diamond "expert" though I am no expert that is for sure! That is why we are going to the real expert with this beauty. Thank you for liking the highlights and as long as my hair isn't damaged and doesn't fall out I might be trying this again in the future. We will see.

Ugh to that bill from the RV dealer GRRRrrrrrr. I hope you don't have to pay it Marcy and I hope this RV business is over soon finally! Sorry work is getting so busy again -just another PITA in your life but YAY it is FRIDAY woohoo. Hope today goes wetland yay for another lovely fall day.

Scandi thank you and hope all is going well by you.

I am off to see the dentist in a short while. We have a long trip back and forth as we are leaving from Brooklyn and returning to Brooklyn rather than staying at the beach house due to an abbreviated weekend. Plans in the city. I am apprehensive about the visit with the dentist for the permanent crown placement because I am still so unsure with the nerve. Wish me luck girls and please think good thoughts and send healing vibes my way. The power of NIRDI. (((HUGS))) to all and have a lovely Friday!:wavey:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, good luck honey! Good thoughts and healing vibes you way right now !

P

PierreBear

Good morning and happy Friday! Thank you all for the overwhelming thoughts regarding the change in friendships. I am feeling more at peace with everything this morning. Perhaps the real solution will entail us making new friends but part of me feels idealistic. Isn’t there such love in being pursued? How wonderful does it feel to be invited over for a home cooked meal even if you might be busy or have plans? Maybe it’s my love language (don’t know if that term is still relevant) to be pursued and spend one on one time instead of a physical gift (ummm unless it’s diamonds :lol:). I need to remember that my love language might be different from others. Or as evidenced in the comments, people and life styles change and there isn’t anything I should take personally. I would like to say I hope my friendship/love isn’t conditional but the rejection or return in commitment isn’t something I think I can endure long term. It doesn’t bother DH but most things don’t. Sometimes I do wish I had a “man brain” where things are simpler or you can instantly turn thin. I am man. I eat. I sleep. Just kidding…. or being truthful… it seems like men might have an easier time keeping thoughts compartmentalized. That’s a different topic!

This weekend DH will be doing a charity bike ride so I’m going solo! I am using that time to meet up with a friend of mine so that will be good for me. The only bad thing about going solo this week is that I’m helping out my neighbor with pet sitting his 3 dogs and 2 cats. The neighbor is a bachelor that doesn’t keep his house clean/smokes in the house and the dogs really aren’t potty trained so I usually end up cleaning pee off of the floor every day. Not looking forward to it. I am looking forward to date night with DH tonight before we have to part ways. I almost wish I was doing the charity ride with him but it’s a bit too close to our big race and didn’t think I would recover quickly enough. OK well hope everyone has a great weekend!

@Scandinavian – Good for you on cross country skiing. I’ve done that once with DH and it was a fun but next time we want to have an end destination. We were cross country skiing in Yosemite for the first time and later on learned that you could ski to these huts, spend the night, have a lovely dinner, and then ski back to where you started. It’s on my list to do if we go back! I’m not talented with cross country skiing though… it is quite the work out! Thanks for sharing what you do know about keeping the body healthy and achieving a goal. I’ve never counted total calories eaten per day. I’ve only looked at the back of a candy bar and thought “Why did I eat that in one sitting… that equals 3 miles of running” :naughty: hahaha… I agree with you though that it’s hard to get performance, whether that is building muscles or a good workout, when you are going calorie deficient. Please keep me posted though on your personal training adventures!

@Jimmianne – Thanks for sharing about your friends. I guess we all have our own routines. Very amazing to hear about the 84 year old author. I mentioned that I was doing triathlons in my past time and for this upcoming race it allows you to search for your number by age range. There were 2 people in the 75+ age range that are still competing. Very amazing!

Hope you enjoyed your knitting group. I bet you and Marcy could make some pretty amazing things together with your skills combined.

@Austina – I appreciate your comments regarding your own experience with friends. It would definitely be hard to pick up where you currently live and have to start fresh and rebuild a community. But hey with a cute dog like Dottie and pretty bling, it shouldn’t be hard for you! : )

Your instagram video worked! Great bling! :love: Is this your ering or a new project? It's a beauty and great coverage!

@LLJsmom – Kind of you to be so honest and share the perspective of a parent. Though we do not have kids, I fully understand the full-time commitment it requires. I think it’s amazing that you give it your all for your son and daughter. They will go far in life with all the support that you offer.

@marcy – Hope you get that RV dealer resolved. I’m not one to write a yelp review very often but given your experience, I hope other people avoid this dealership! Glad that you had another lovely fall day. Enjoy!

@Scandinavian – You’re a busy lady! Can you add a 13th girl to go to the amusement park? Haha! I don’t think I’ve been since I was a kid. Is this for a birthday event or just a fun weekend plan?

@missy – My band director would have loved you! It’s always hard to get someone excited to play the bassoon. Everyone usually wants to play the flute or the clarinet. Occasionally you get that daring girl who wants to play a trumpet. He had to ask someone if they wanted to switch instruments. Good luck at the dentist! Hope it goes well! Tell Greg to treat you extra extra nice (not that he doesn’t already) and that ice cream helps with the pain if there is any.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, thanks for your kind words about the earrings, I'm glad you like them! I feel they are a great size for me. I know never say never, but I'm thinking I won't get DSS with these. Thanks for the encouragement on the closing, it really should be end of next week, or the beginning of the following week. Still a little clearing out to do, so in a way it's good to have a little extra time. I'm determined to get the house completely done by early next week. LOVE your hair color! It turned out beautifully and looks lovely! Tuey's diamond is absolutely gorgeous. The food you and Greg had at the restaurant looks sooo good! I'm glad you have rediscovered a great place to eat.

I'm sending lots of good thoughts about your dental issues, and I do hope you can get everything taken care of with no pain or problems.

Marcy, oh no to getting that bill from the RV place! I I hope it was an oversight and gets straightened out soon. Thanks for asking about my brother - he's settling in but feeling a little overwhelmed with unpacking and organizing. I think he's having a bit of a rough time, his life has changed pretty drastically. Your Snoopy shopping trip sounds like fun, I'll bet you bought some cute stuff. Thanks for the nice words about my earrings! I'm happy with them. I like the size, just the look I was going for. Yeah, people on PS have mentioned how big their pics are - the one I posted was absolutely ridiculous! I was able to resize pics on my mac but I can't do it on the !pad, so the size is hit or miss for me. You've had an eventful week at work, I'll bet you're glad the weekend is almost here. I hope you can unwind and relax a little this weekend, you deserve it!

Scandi, sending lots of good wishes that you finish the house soon - I agree, small jobs still take a lot of time and money. I really hope you can be done by Christmas so you and your family can relax and enjoy the holidays. Sounds like your PT gave you quite a workout! Sorry you're so sore, muscle soreness can be very painful and I hope it wears off soon. thanks for asking about the house, hopefully it will be sold by next week. There are still a few things to do at the house, although I have to say my brother and I have somehow managed to get most of it done. I have no idea how lol. I am determined to have it completely done by early next week though.

Jimmianne, thanks for the positive comments on the earrings - yes, it's a good thing they felt a little big lol! It's great that you seem to have absorbed more French than you thought, being in France for an extended time probably helped out with that. I have considered doing Stitch fix! The idea is very intriguing. Part of my problem is I really don't know what my style is lol. When I go shopping I end up wandering aimlessly around the store, trying to figure out what I like. You'd think at this age I'd know by now. Looking forward to hearing what you think, can't hurt to give it a try!

PierreBear, I'm glad you're feeling a bit better about friends not reaching out more. I understand how you feel and get why you feel hurt by it. I guess people just get caught up in their own lives sometimes. Life can get a little hectic, maybe some of your friends are just overwhelmed with things going on in their personal lives. Try not to take it personally, it's not you, you are too much of a sweetheart!!! It's just life getting in the way. And yes, I agree that men tend not to let things bother them, my dh is like that, generally speaking!

Enjoy your outing with your friend, sounds like fun! And date night with dh sounds even better. And good luck with the pet-sitting - which unfortunately doesn't sound like fun but it is so kind of you to help him out.

I will definitely wear my earrings every day - that's how I'm justifying getting them haha! Thank you for your nice words. I put them in to show dh and he "yeah, now we're talking!" For some reason, he is very excited about these earrings, and the watch I got recently. I think he's glad to see me getting something other than a ring ha! I made the box in the pic - a PS'er posted a tutorial a while back on how to make them. Mine didn't turn out that great but they're fun to make.

Austina, your ring is absolutely gorgeous!!! :love::love::love: Oh my gosh, it sparkles like mad! I love halos and I love marquise diamonds, so I am just in love with your ring!

Ok, let's see if I can post some normal pics -
IMG_1382.JPG
IMG_1373.JPG

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Scandi, you have a busy weekend planned. Fun! I would say bears are more dangerous to humans than lions but luckily it doesn’t happen too often. Bobcats are cute and I don’t think they are cuddly. I’m with you - I hate dentists.

Missy, you did tell me in time on the Snoopy special. I record Prime Time Any Time on the DVR so I can watch it again. Thanks! You may not be a diamond expert but you sure know a lot more than most people about diamonds and you definitely know what looks good to you. That is pretty cool Tuey brought in the ring for you to see. I sure hope the highlights don’t bother you or hurt your hair. It sure looks nice in the pictures. I hope things went well at the dentist today.

PierreBear, I am glad you feel more at peace today. I think having people over for dinner is a very nice gesture. It makes for a fun and personal evening. I hope you have a fun weekend meeting with your friend. The pet setting doesn’t sound like fun but it is nice of you to take care of them for your neighbor. I need to get my scarf back out to work on before it gets really cool. I’d best hurry - next Friday the high is going to be about 25.

Junebug, your earrings are gorgeous. They look fabulous on your ears. I can see why you want to wear them everyday. Your earring box is very nice; I like the color. Sorry to hear your brother is feeling overwhelmed but he is definitely going through quite a change. Of course you are too so it’s good you can lean on each other a bit. I hope the closing goes smoothly and you are done with that by the end of the month. Good luck!

I called the RV dealer at 8 am and got transferred around 3 times but finally the salesman said yes the bill was for his commission and I didn’t owe them a dime. He assured me I didn’t owe them any money. He said he would take care of it right away.

I had short night. I woke up about 4 am and got to thinking about the RV dealer and couldn’t go back to sleep.

Our astronomy meeting went well tonight. I gave a program on the Milky Way in different wavelengths. I took in a chart I had when I was teaching and went over it with everyone. The topic was well received. Marty pulled up a bunch of pictures from the eclipse so we were there a few hours.. After the meeting we went out to eat with a few of our friends.

I have no idea what we are doing this weekend. The cleaning lady is coming Sunday. I have stuff around the house to do so I’ll work on it tomorrow.

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

Junie LOVE the earrings on your ears. So beautiful and yay for your dh being so happy about them too. That is love. Beautiful Bling is always the perfect romantic gift if your wife is a PSer don't you think? :love:And no I don't think you will get DSS with these beauties. They take up a lot of real estate on the lobe and I think they are the perfect size.

Hoping the closing goes very smoothly next week with no more surprises and glad you have a bit of extra time to take care of odds and ends. Thanks for the compliment on the hair. It is very subtle which I like but if all goes well (i.e. no damage) I might do a bit more next visit. I was sort of a coward being a highlight virgin and all. LOL.

Thank you Scandi. What are your weekend plans? How is your PT going? How are the kids doing? Your dh? Tell them I say hey and hope the family is doing well.

Marcy glad your astronomy meeting went well last night. Yummmm Milky Way. Now I have chocolatey caramel goodness on my mind at 8:15 AM. Thanks a lot lol. I am glad the RV mess is getting straightened out and I am relieved it was a mistake. Woohoo. Now you have an extra 2plus K to spend on bling...:cheeky: right?:twisted2:
Happy you enjoyed the Pumpkin Snoopy special and can re-watch it at any time. Love the DVR invention. It's right up there with AC.:sun:
Speaking of which oh my it is summer this weekend and yesterday too. Warm but beautiful weather. Rain is coming this week sadly but I am hoping it doesn't stay too long.

PierreBear yes I agree in that most men let things roll off their backs so to speak. We take things more to heart. I can compartmentalize too when necessary but I definitely am more emotional about things than Greg. Generally. Haha I love your comment-I am man, I eat, I sleep. And in some cases it could go like this... I am man, I eat, I work with power tools, I fix things and I sleep. :lol:

My love language (haha I have no clue never read that book but here's my guess) is that I love being physically pursued and also I love getting (blingy) gifts. Is that bad?:lol: :cheeky:

Have fun with your friend and also good luck with the fur baby sitting. You are a good neighbor and yay for date night though I am sorry you are not joining your dh for the charity bike ride. I understand though and you are smart to know your own body and not overdo.

Yesterday was a BUST. OMG. Long story but to recap as quickly and efficiently as possible. We left from Brooklyn to go to NJ where my dentist friend is and it was a long trip. 5 minutes away from her office the receptionist calls me. Lab (she uses a lab in Virginia where she used to live and work because in her opinion they are unsurpassed in skill) messed up. They were supposed to overnight the crown but there was a mix up and it went out Thursday on a 2 day delivery. UGH. She called them the night before and the morning of but my appointment was too early for her to catch me. Oh well. Greg wasn't very pleased and truth be told I wasn't either but it is OK. We still went to her office since we were right there and I had her look at the tooth and test it for root death and she thinks the nerve at least for now is OK. She will put the crown on with a temporary hold when I go back in November to get it put in finally since I cannot get there before November now unfortunately due to plans for the next 10 plus days. Soooo that is where that stands. However we made the best of the mess up and long trip and we actually went to the beach house and took care of a few things and also got in a short 30 mile bike ride so woohoo for that. However we didn't get back to Brooklyn till late due to it being a long day.

And I have been plagued with an intense headache for the last 4-5 days now and it is bad. It is constant though it isn't intense all the time. It goes from intense to just a dull ache that is all the time for the past week. It goes to my jaw and ears which was why I was concerned it could be a tooth nerve problem but now I just think (not sure though) it is a bad headache. I cannot take most pain relievers because of my esophagus issues but last night the pounding was just too intense so I took 2 pseudo ephedrine pills and it relieved the pain a bit. I took 2 more before bed and 2 more when I woke up this AM.

In 2014 when I had a number of tests due to unexplained burning I was also sent to a neurologist who did a brain MRI and he found UBOs (I think that is what he called it but cannot remember exactly) in my brain. That stands for unidentified bright objects. He said he sees those in migraine sufferers and asked me about headaches. To which I replied (because I honestly thought this) I only get sinus headaches not migraines. But after the fact I was talking to some family members and I thought hmmm I wonder if I am getting migraines and just don't know it? Now I think that again. What are these headaches that last so long? But they don't usually get this bad. It is just with me all the time this week and it is very annoying. Like a buzzzzzz that won't go away.

So that is my update from yesterday. Sorry it was so long. What are everyone's weekend plans this weekend?

I hope you lovely ladies enjoy a wonderful weekend and sending good thoughts and hugs to each and everyone of you.:wavey:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, so sorry to hear about your bad headache. Headaches are debilitating and so annoying, and can really wear a person down. I do hope it goes away soon for you. It does sound like maybe what you thought were sinus headaches are in fact migraines. Sending lots of healing thoughts to you, take care and I hope you are feeling better soon.

Oh no to your crown not arriving in time! Ugh, that stinks. Glad that so far the tooth looks ok and I'm hoping it stays that way for you.

Very nice that you were able to sneak in a short bike ride - Makes up for the dental issue a little! Might as well enjoy this nice weather while it's here.

Marcy, good news about the bill, so glad it was a mistake. I'm sorry you woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep, that happens to me sometimes too when I have something on my mind. Hate that! I read books on my phone, so sometimes I will read a little to get my mind focused on something else and I can fall asleep. Sometimes dh will watch the golf channel with no sound lol! He says it distracts him from what he's worrying about. Of course I guess we run the risk of waking up even more, but usually these things work for us. I'm happy to hear your astronomy meeting went well, and going out to eat is a nice way to end the evening.

Not much going on today - dh is playing golf and I am going to run out to a few stores. My nephew's baby is being christened tomorrow and I have to get a card - nothing like waiting until the last minute lol. Bought something to wear to it but decided it's not flattering so I'm going to run out and see if I can find something that I feel more comfortable in. I've put on some weight recently and nothing looks or feels right to me. :wall:

Hope everyone is having a good start to their weekend!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Arrggghhhh, what a disappointment @missy, I wouldn't be best pleased either to go all that way for nothing, but unfortunately these things happen. I'm so sorry you've been suffering the last few days. Pain in the head, whether headache or tooth related always feel amplified and can really wear you down. I hope you're feeling better today, have a gentle transatlantic hug {{ }}

Hopefully the delay will turn out to be a positive thing, and give your tooth plenty of time to settle down and be ready for the crown next month.

@junebug17 your earrings really are a perfect size on you, not too big that you wouldn't feel comfortable wearing them everyday, but beautiful and noticeable enough to give you the 'bling' factor :)) I wish Colin was interested in jewellery, but he's not in the slightest.:(

@marcy I can well imagine your reaction on opening the RV bill, their incompetence really does know no bounds! Glad it was a mistake, or, as we say in these parts, I can envisage you telling them to stick it where the sun don't shine! :lol:

So glad your talk was well received, I'm sure it was really interesting and enjoyed by all. Nice way to end the evening with a meal out. I was awake till 4am yesterday too - jet lag catching up with me :roll

Awwww to your date night @PierreBear :love: Hope you had fun! How sweet of you to help your neighbour out with pet sitting. I really can't understand how anyone can not housetrain their pets, ewwwww. My little pups were trained within a couple of days.

Enjoy your time with your friend this weekend.

:-o 12 children @Scandinavian, hope the weekend goes well and they are worn out from having fun at the amusement park - don't lose any of them :lol:

Thank you for the lovely compliments on my ring, it's for my 60th b'day and 40th anniversary @PierreBear although neither is that soon, just being prepared :mrgreen:

I forget to tell you, on Monday, at Orlando airport (which, by the way, is a total shambles :roll ) we were in the queue for security. It was taking forever, so I was looking around when I noticed the boy (he looked about 12) in front of me, had sweatpants on, and his right pocket was stuffed with 100 dollar bills. When he moved, I saw his left pocket was too. Then I noticed the 'pimp' bling on his fingers. Huge rings covered in diamonds. I mentioned to Colin we should change lines because I knew he'd get stopped. When it got to his turn, both he and his girlfriend emptied their pockets, and they had the equivalent of two house bricks each of cash :-o They wanted to walk through the scanner with it, but were made to put it in a container to go through the x-ray machine. When they got through the scanner, they were surrounded by TSA agents and police. By this time, everyone was gawking!

Someone said he was a rapper, but I wouldn't have a clue, either way, he's obviously not heard of credit cards:roll2:. Adam said that if the police/TSA believe the cash is from the proceeds of crime, they can confiscate it!

Not sure what happened with him, because after waiting nearly an hour and a half, we just wanted to get out of there.

We're going to friends for dinner tonight, then a lazy day tomorrow.

Have a great weekend ladies, enjoy! :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

JuneBUg your earrings look smashing on you! HUGE! So happy for you--you deserve those diamonds!! Keep up the good work--you are such a treasure!

Hello NIRDIS!:wavey: Bears in the hood spotted eating out of the compost bins! eyiyiyi

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls! Another amazing weather day here in NYC. Hope everyone is enjoying a lovely weekend.

Thank you ladies so much for your comforting words. I am feeling better. I still have a low grade headache but much relieved. Thank goodness. I finally (don't know why I waited so long) took pseudo ephedrine and after many pills (probably because I waited too long) my headache abated. So I am leaning towards sinus headache. The pills make me loopy in that quantity I needed to get relief (and again that is my fault because I waited 5 days before realizing I should take it) but it is worth it. It does however make it challenging to sleep so let's just say I traded sleep yesterday for headache relief despite also taking chlortrimeton to help me sleep. That is OK though because at least now I am not in a constant state of headache pain.

One quick rant if I may. It pisses me off that the government has limited the amount of pseudoephedrine we can buy/take just because some criminals make meth from it. This NIRDI does not and it is the ONLY thing that will relieve these awful headaches. Grrrrrr.

First of all you can no longer purchase it online fine but when you go to buy it behind the pharmacy counter (for an OTC med :rolleyes:) you have to show your driver's license and they limit the amount you can buy. I am not sure when I am allowed to purchase it again either. I mean isn't that crazy? If criminals want it they can get it but for someone who is suffering in pain and that pain can only be relieved by taking psuedoephedrine they make it challenging to get and limit how much one can get. It really irks me. :nono:

It is easier to buy guns than get pain relief in this country. There is something terribly terribly wrong here.;(

Rant over. Now onto more pleasant thoughts and comments.:sun:

Junie thank you for your good thoughts and kind words. Enjoy the christening today and you didn't wait too long to get a card. You still had a full 24 hours so you are ahead of the game. If you were getting one on your way to the party well that would be last minute. :bigsmile:Hope it is a blast and congratulations to your sweet grandnephew and his parents. I hope you are enjoying our lovely mild crazy weather while it lasts. Looking forward to next weekend!

Austina Happy 60th birthday and 40th wedding anniversary! :appl: Thank you for your comforting words. I appreciate that.

LOL that was an interesting airport adventure. Smart of you to change lines. Airport delays are numerous as they are and you don't need to be behind any celebrity or any other commotion when trying to get to your destination.

Hope you enjoyed dinner last night with friends and have a lovely lazy Sunday.

Hello Sharon, hope you are enjoying cycling and also enjoying some lovely weather. I do not mind this winter delayed. No siree bob:whistle:. Haha that is the first time I ever wrote that phrase though I do say it. Now I am thinking hmm how is it spelled? That looks right...right? :lol:

We dropped off supplies and towels etc to one of our animal rescue organizations in Brooklyn yesterday. Oh my they had some lovely kittens. Wanted all of them LOL.

Leaving you with a few very poignant sayings we saw yesterday and wishing you all a wonderful Sunday kids!:wavey:

Darn right yeah:appl:
friendsforever.jpg

Amen to this one:halo:
tellthetruth.jpg

and finally...:cool2:
choosemyfriends.jpg

That's the truth...you ROCK NIRDI girls. (((Hugs))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Speaking of bears (Sharon oh my!) here is our very own baby bear Francesca this fine morning. Hahaha I have never seen a more beautiful baby bear have you?:halo:

francescatongue.jpeg

and equal time to Bobby who has taken over my spot and pillow when I left to get more coffee. What a rascally snow leopard he is.:lol:
bobbyonmypillow.jpg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy I'm glad the allergy meds are helping. I take Zyrtec D everyday. I've been complaining about the allergy meds since they started needing to see your license and limiting one package per person a month. I wish they would at least give a months worth of medication in a package, instead of just 24 days worth. I have to buy one and have my husband buy one to get thru a month. Funny isn't it that there is no problem buying multiple guns and bullets per month, but you can't get a months worth of allergy medicine.

Happy Birthday Austina!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day planned.

Junie, Your earrings look gorgeous on you. You deserve these more than anyone I know. It's been a stressful couple of years, enjoy your bling!

Marcy, I'm so glad you are able to put the RV nightmare behind you and it was just a mistake. I can certainly understand how this fiasco gave you some sleepless nights.

Pierre Bear, Everyone here gave you great insight to the friends drifting apart situation. It happens to everyone. I hope you had a great weekend with your girls plans. Your husband will be home before you know it.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Speaking of bears (Sharon oh my!) here is our very own baby bear Francesca this fine morning. Hahaha I have never seen a more beautiful baby bear have you?:halo:

francescatongue.jpeg

and equal time to Bobby who has taken over my spot and pillow when I left to get more coffee. What a rascally snow leopard he is.:lol:
bobbyonmypillow.jpg

Beary scary Missy lolol Not!:lol: Just a couple of cool cozy cats collecting cuddles.....

Callie--hope you are recovering well from your wisdom teeth surgery. I don't have fond memories of that!!

Austina--your airport story was funny in a strange sort of way. KWIM? Maybe they were trying to emulate 50 Cent. (I recall a video with $$ and a plane....LOL)

No cycling today, just walked. Making a big Sunday supper. Happy day NIRDI's!:wavey:

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs,

Happy Birthday Austina!

Missy, I am sorry to hear about your awful headache. That sure sounds like a toothache but sinuses can do about the same thing. And migraines can make you miserable for days. I am glad you are doing better today. Darn you drove all the way to your dentist only to find the crown wasn’t there yet. On the plus side you did get time for a short bike ride so it wasn’t a total waste of time. The last time I wanted real pseudo ephedrine I had to do the same thing. Great sayings! Cute pictures of HRH and Bobby.
Junebug, I think that works well for all of us to try and distract our thoughts and relax to fall asleep. I am bad about light though; if I even check email I’ve seen some light and I may as well get up. I guess our minds have a mind of their own. Ha Ha. That was bad. I hope you had a nice time shopping today and found a dress you like. I was going to go look for some tops but decided I have too many already.

Austina, I have used that phrase before about sticking things where the sun doesn’t shine. It’s so appropriate sometimes. Jet lag isn’t fun. I hope your adjust to your local time quickly. That is kind of crazy about that couple having a wad of cash in their pockets.

Sharon, those bears are stocking up for the winter.

Callie, I am glad Zyrtec D works well for you. I’ve thought of trying some of that in kid dosage. All allergy meds seem to really alter my usual personality.

Yesterday we went to breakfast, picked up groceries, visit the Hallmark store and then did chores around the house. Today we went to breakfast again and then drove around town. Marty continues to look for another place for his gym. He did meet with a potential client but so far he hasn’t heard back from him. I’ve been working on washing linens and bedding again today. I also got Halloween cards sent to our families and got a birthday card ready to send to my best friend from grade school through high school. Every year I get a card for her when I buy Halloween cards but don’t send it right away since her birthday is early November. The next thing I know I find her card and curse because I forgot to send it. This year she’ll get her card but it will be really early.

I am making mini meatloaves for supper with mashed potatoes and raw veggies. I am starving. I ordered French toast for breakfast and it was awful; very mushy. I hardly ate any of it. Lunch was leftover pizza so I need a decent meal for supper. Cookies didn’t count or fill me up. I wonder why?

Yes, I am very glad the RV mess is over. We even got a $54 check on the payoff. Woo hoo!

Take care.
Marcy

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Morning lovelies

It's not my birthday or anniversary yet:lol: the ring is the present, but both are a way off.

Glad you're feeling a bit better @missy and yes, a totally ridiculous situation that it's easier to buy ammo than painkillers there :-o

:love:Bobby has a very naughty look to him, just love that pink nose!

I hope you managed to find a new outfit for the christening @junebug17 , nothing worse than not feeling good in your clothes.

Yay to the refund @marcy, every little helps :mrgreen2:

Just a quick hi and run as we're just off out with Dottie

Big wave out to all the lovely NIRDI's :wavey:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

@marcy , finally! RV mess over! I hope… LOL. You must be thrilled!! Hope you had a good weekend, has your Snoopy merchandise arrived yet? You were so good so safe such a lot of money on that one! Sorry about Marty and gym and clients. Perhaps he could do free first sessions? To allow people to see how good he is? Even where I just joined – a very large gym in the middle of the city – the first session is free. Or perhaps you should start a bakery / grill place. I would come. Your food always sounds amazing.

@junebug17 , your studs are fabulous!! I can’t remember anything from your post after seeing them, LOL. They really look perfect on your ears – I totally agree with your husband! You are a real trouper with that estate stuff! So happy to hear that you are almost done! ….you might deserve more bling….?.... LOL. Did you have fun shopping clothes? I love shopping, but sometimes when I *need* something, it is not as much fun as if I’m only looking for “something nice” – i.e. trying to avoid going back to work, LOL. And how was the Christening?

@missy , your headaches are troubling me. Perhaps you should see a doctor and make sure that nothing is wrong..? Surely even migraines should not last that long..? LOL to the dentist story! Sometimes, nothing goes right. Murphy’s law. At least you are back safe and sound. We have limits for what you can buy here too, but that is easily fixed by sending in three different people… dh, mom, etc. Silly rules. Like the meth guys don’t do just that.. Your kitties are just the cutest! Family is good, I told the children you are saying hi, and they asked when you are coming to visit. So hah! Now even they are pestering you, not just me, lol. I said you are a bit uncomfortable with flying, but our youngest said you would be fine, he could come and hold your hand. LOL then at least you would be too busy playing board games to worry about the flight LOL

@PierreBear , the PT sessions are going well, I think. So sweet of you to ask. Let me know when you want me to stop keeping you updated, LOL. We are really focusing on technic on the “basics”, such as squats, dead lifts, bench press etc. as well as some targeted exercises for core strength, building my shoulders, and burning a bit of fat.. That dog sitting sounds a bit – mmmmmm – not perfect. So weird that they are not house broken, our puppy was “clean” when he was about 10 weeks… Did you have fun though? Dogs are so cute! Your DH happy with the race?

@Austina , Lol to your airport story! You should take the plane more often, and perhaps write a book? At least I had a good laugh. So silly these rappers LOL. Glad I found you on IG. Hugs to Dottie!

@Calliecake , how are you? Hope everything is well! Dental surgery is never fun! Not even worth it to get the ice cream.

Hugs to all!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

Callie so glad the Zyrtec D works for you. Nothing but the pseudo ephedrine works well for me. I have tried all of the allergy meds. I was able to purchase a few packages of the 24 pseudo ephedrine pills but I don't know how long that will last me and when I will be "allowed" to purchase it again. I might have to employ your help...but I know you won't mind being my partner in crime.:bigsmile:

Junie how did the christening go? Did you find a lovely new outfit? I am going to "shop" in my closet as soon as I have time to go through them that is because I have too many dresses with the tags still on them. I have a bad habit of shopping and then forgetting what I bought and then shopping again because I have nothing to wear. LOL. Hope you enjoyed the christening!

Marcy your Sunday with Marty sounded good mainly because he is back home yay. Breakfast (sorry about the mushy french toast yuck), errands and laundry LOL the never ending laundry. That is nice you send Halloween cards to some friends and family. I hear you on being early with some cards however for not wanting to miss the occasion. That happens to me too. My mom's birthday is on Halloween so I never forget that date. Woohoo to the RV check. I mean no amount is too small right? Put it in the bling fund.:cheeky:

Scandi you are so sweet. Thank you and thank your darling children. I really loved seeing them this summer and they are precious and let them know if they want to visit auntie Missy in NYC again I would love that. And please tell your ds thank you for the offer to hold my hand while I fly. So sweet. :halo: Oh and how did he know I love board games?

Thanks for your concern about my headaches. I think they are sinus headaches and it was thankfully gone most of yesterday but it is back so I have taken a pseudoephedrine pill with my coffee this AM so fingers crossed it goes away soon. I haven't had sinus headaches for a very long time and that is why I didn't have any non expired pseudoephedrine. Now my supply just better last. Love your idea of getting my dh in on picking the med up for me and don't worry we are already on that. :lol: I could also employ some of my NIRDI visitors need be...:cheeky:

Austina lol how did you know? Bobby is our very "naughty" kitty and in fact one of his many nicknames is "psycho" kitty. :P2
Let's just say I have my fair share of scratches from our not so little (15 plus lbs) psycho kitty.::)
When is your birthday? Hope you and Dottie and your dh enjoyed a lovely Sunday.

Sharon hahaha "beary" scary. LOVE that.:lol:

Another "beary" scary photo for you. The truly scary part is all the cat hair they leave behind! :eek2: :lol-2:
And let it be noted it is my side of the bed the kitties are laying all over and liberally shedding their beautiful hair. Beautiful when it is still on their bodies. Not so beautiful when it is on my face and up my nostrils. :sick:

francescaandbobbyinbed.jpg

We had a wonderful Sunday. We saw Lion King with a friend and then walked around a bit and enjoyed a lovely dinner. It was the perfect Sunday and beautiful weather to boot.

cityphoto.jpg

Looking forward to this afternoon which involves diamonds, art and friends. I hope everyone has a good Monday and (((Hugs)))!:wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I'm glad I was that friend on Sunday!! I had a great time with you and Greg. Looking forward to today!!!

Huge ditto Rainy! I was being discreet. :cool2:
We had so much fun with you yesterday and I'm excited about today too. :appl:

P

PierreBear

Happy Monday NIRIDI ladies! DH had a good charity ride this past weekend. Weather was nice on Saturday but they canceled the ride mid-Sunday due to the rain and wind. DH was trying to head back as quickly as possible so was riding with the fastest group on Sunday. However, it meant that they were the last to get picked up and brought back to their cars. 2 hours of shivering but at least everyone was safe. I'm glad I didn't join in on this ride with him.

I had some good quality time with friends and also prepared two types of cookies that are frozen and ready to bake off whenever we have company. I made some dark chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips (the blog called it inside out cookies). I also made some green tea cookies also with white chocolate chips. I liked the bowl and spatula for both of those cookies. It was enough for me and I didn't even have to bake off any cookies to "test" them out.

Well, I also was a bad girl this weekend and did some binge watching. Well at least part of the time I was sitting on the spin bike so it was semi-productive. DH was out of town and I was feeling in the "Halloween" spirit and tried out a netflix series called American Horror Story. It is by far the most disturbing series I've ever watched before. Plot is very intriguing though but it is pretty horrific the concepts that came up in the film. I've watched True Blood but it involved vampires, werewolves, and fairies that it was easy to believe it was in a fantasy world. However, this show gave me the creepers for real and it didn't help that it was raining when I watched some of the episodes. Anyone else watch it?

Hope ya'll have a great day! My treat for today is getting a sports massage to get everything ironed out and ready for the race. Just 2 weeks away and ya'll don't have to hear me talk about training for awhile. : )

@junebug17 – How sweet of your DH to be excited about your earrings. I personally think they are a great size for ever day wear! By the way, I love that you have short hair. I have the same long hair style for 20+ years now. Wish I could pull it off.

Congrats to your nephew’s baby. Hope you find something to wear to the event. Don’t worry about the extra weight. The holidays are coming up and I think we all feel that way.

@marcy – wow a high of 25? This upcoming weekend is supposed to be a high of 65 and I was thinking oh no… I better pull out my jackets.

Whew, what a relief that you didn’t owe the RV dealer any more money. It is finished!

Glad the astronomy meeting went well. I didn’t realize that Marty went with you to the meetings as well. Does he have a passion for astronomy or are you the teacher for him as well?

How sweet of you to send Halloween cards. I don’t even send Christmas cards. One of these days maybe we will take a family photo and send it out. It would be me, DH, and 1 cat. Haha not sure if that’s what people are expecting.

@missy – Bummer to hear that the crown didn’t get overnighted in time. What a bummer to make a long trip and not get what you wanted accomplished. I’m glad that ya’ll still made the best of things though. Hopefully your tooth will be in good condition until your dentist friend is able to see you.

I’m sorry about the intense headaches. UBOs in the brain doesn’t sound like a fun thing to live with. I wish you didn’t have to deal with these health issues. What’s the next step? Get an updated MRI and look for more UBOs? How do you make them go away? Praying that you feel better soon.

I love Bobby’s white paws and that the tip of his tail is white! He looks so cuddly!

@Austina – Wow double early congratulations! 60th birthday and 40th anniversary! I think that might call for a stacking/wedding band to go along with your e-ring? Hehehe : )

What a story about the people you saw in Orlando. Yes that seems suspicious but I guess if you deal with cash on a daily basis, it’s normal? I’m surprised if I can find a $20 bill in my wallet. Everything is via credit card or direct deposit/withdrawal.

@canuk-gal – Hello bears!

@Calliecake – So nice to hear from you! Hope you are doing well.

@PierreBear – I always love to hear updates as it’s inspiring. Way to go on getting the basics done. Once you feel confident then it’s easy to add weights and set it up. I decided to do my weight class this upcoming weekend. It was a nice feeling to be back in class and see the regular people who take the class with me. Felt a nice soreness on Sunday and feeling it still today.

@rainwood – Awwww glad you had a great time with missy. Did you enjoy Lion King?

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did someone say 'bling'???? Photos, photos, and more photos please :lol:

So glad you and Rainwood are having fun:mrgreen:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, my tooth is repaired. Sending toothy dust for a swift repair for yours!

Rainwood - so envious. I KNOW you are having a great time. Photos, yes please.

Already behind in catching up...you woman have busy and interesting lives.

"As The NIRDIS TURN"
the most popular soap on PS! <3

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoops - dental dust to Callie too! Sorry, I missed that : (

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I hope you have a great day today!

@Jimmianne , @Scandinavian and @canuk-gal Thank you for the dental dust. I had two wisdom teeth removed which wouldn't have been that bad but a few days after the removal I got a dry socket. My oral surgeon was in another state so I was in pain for a few days. It's not fun having a part of your mouth scrapped to the bone a week after having a tooth removed. I'm just glad it's all healing well now. I literally lived on ice cream and still lost weight. I have no idea how that happened.

Scandi, I've been wondering if you survived the outing to the Amusement park. Did everyone gave a great time? My family used to think I was insane when I would take their children for a weekend and I didn't have anywhere near 12 kids to look after. It's been my experience kids usually are on their best behaviour if they are doing things they love to do. I used to take them a few times a year to a nearby resort for the weekend. The resort had an indoor and outdoor pool, a great restaurant and a golf course....and their favorite which was room service for ice cream sundaes before the fell asleep. Some of my happiest memories are doing this with them when they were young.

@Austina , Your husband reminds me of mine. I always get my gifts at least a year before the actual b'day or anniversary. I will have to tell you a few stories about Texas before you move to Austin, although I'm sure your son has had a few to tell. Two friends of ours have moved to Houston the last few years. One friend of ours was shocked and the other seems to fit right in. The one who fit right in had the door bell ring one afternoon only to open the door to find a man standing there holding a rifle. Yikes!

@junebug17 I hope you had a great time yesterday. Were you able to find a cute outfit? Did you wear your new earrings? I went shopping today and came home with another black dress. I'm the most boring person alive. There was a story on Dateline a few years ago. They said the wife bought a black dress (still had the tags on it) before the murder and they had used this as evidence that she committed the crime. The said she killed him because she had a black dress with tags on it in her closet. My husband looked over at me and said "Hey Callie, you better be careful. They have evidence that you are single handedly planning to take out an entire town with all those black dresses with tags still on them hanging in your closet"

Pierre Bear, I love the pictures you post of your wonderful desserts almost as much as I love bling pictures! I'm glad you had a relaxing weekend.

Marcy, Is Marty staying home for awhile or back to traveling again? I can't believe it's has been so cold already where you are. All the leaves are falling off the trees which always me sad. I could handle winters much better if everything stayed green!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey there everyone!

Missy, glad to hear the meds are helping with your headache, and I'm sorry the medication that helps you is so difficult to buy, it's frustrating for sure. Love the pics of your sweet kitties! They are beautiful. I am in love with Bobby’s little pink nose. I am also loving the warm weather we’ve been having. I'm looking forward to next weekend too. Your Sunday sounds like it was a lot of fun, that’s a lovely pic of the city. The sayings you posted are great, the Mark Twain one made me laugh, so true! Enjoy your day today, sounds great - especially the diamond part lol :kiss2:

Calliecake, thank you for your nice words, your support has been so helpful to me during these past few years. Yes, I did wear my new earrings to the Christening! No luck finding anything to wear...just couldn’t seem to find anything I liked. I wasn’t really in the mood to shop and felt out of sorts for some reason. Lol to the black dress and your dh’s comments! I’m glad you’re healing from your procedure. I think you might be on to something with that ice cream diet, now that’s a diet I could stick to ha!

Sharon...thank you...it’s been a stressful time and your kind comments are comforting. Yikes to bears making an appearance. Glad you are enjoying some good weather and getting a chance to get some walks in.

PierreBear, it’s nice you had such a good time with your friends. Your cookies sound delicious. I love to binge watch a show every once in a while, it’s very relaxing. Wow, only 2 weeks until the race, I’m excited for you. I’m sure your hard work will pay off and you’ll do well.

Marcy, thank goodness the RV headache is over. Yes, I’m the same way, light from any device wakes me up - luckily I can change the screen on my phone to black with white letters and it doesn’t seem to bother me. Sounds like you had a busy and productive weekend. I do the same thing - buy cards ahead of time and then forget to send them! I’ve started doing the same thing and sending them as soon as I buy them.

Austina, that’s quite an airport story lol - It takes all kinds I guess!

Rainwood, glad you are having a great trip so far!

Thank you all for the compliments on my earrings!

I didn’t have any luck on my shopping trip so I just dug around in my closet and came up with something to wear. I reached a point where I really didn’t care anymore! The Christening was very nice and I got to see my dd, so that was fun. My sister, her dh, and my other nephew came from NC so it was good to see them too.

Take care everyone, and I hope everyone has a good day tomorrow!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRIDs!

I'll catch up tomorrow. Since I should be in bed I won't read all of your posts but wanted to say hi! We had sleet first thing this morning but it quit by 9. I am trying to tough it out here at home setting the thermostat lower. Marty keeps turning it down since he thinks it is too warm in here. I was freezing last night so I bumped it back up a bit.

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

Callie you are healing well finally and yay for no more
pain. More (((hugs))) and continued healing dust.

Junie, Bobby loves his Auntie Junie and says thank you. On him a pink nose is adorable on me not so much. :oops2:
I am glad you enjoyed the christening and getting together with family and yay for saving money on a new dress. I am sure you looked gorgeous. Cannot wait to see your new earrings in person...
:appl:

Jimmianne miss you
and wish you were here with us. Yay so glad your teeth problems are all sorted out. Teeth twins no more LOL but hopefully not for long. Getting the problem sorted out in November fingers crossed.

Austina thank you. Hope you are getting back to calm daily life and enjoying being home.

Marcy haha I am with Marty. Turn that baby down low. I like it COLD
especially when sleeping thank you very much.8)

PierreBear yay for a good weekend and your dh's charity ride and some yummy home baked cookies (yes please) and some scary binge watching. I used to enjoy American Horror Story but do not care for the current season and am no longer watching.

Busy day so just a quick fly by post. Having a wonderful time with a wonderful NIRDI.
:appl: Yesterday was filled with bling and beautiful art. What more could you ask for? I did take a few photos for you lovely ladies.

A big OEC dropped into a gorgeous setting.
4.65JVVS2OEC.jpg

2 lovely OECs

4.28Ivs4.65J.jpg

and one last photo

4.28IVVS2oec.jpeg

OK that is all. Enjoy the day and hugs.
:wavey:
(print changed size in middle of post so had to put it at a uniform 4 and yet I see it is still not completely uniform in size...sorry!)

P

PierreBear

Good morning! Hope everyone has had a good cup of coffee and the day is off to a good start. The sports massage yesterday went well. I actually realized that I don't know what constitutes a good massage. The ones I've had in the past (3 males to compare it to) have applied more force. It left me feeling a bit sore the next day. The one I got yesterday was a female and instead of feeling sore from the massage, I think she worked out some of the soreness. Still a treat though and hopefully all I need until the home stretch. Anyone else regularly get massages done?

I made some pad thai yesterday for dinner. Trying this new brand of sauce. It was a bit sweeter than the other one but still good. Think I'll go back to my other kind. This evening I think I'll need to use up a zuchinni that's been sitting in the fridge for awhile. Going to make a zuchinni tofu scrambler and put it in a taco. @Austina - If you move to Texas, get used to tacos. Everything is in a taco form over here.

Hope everyone has a great day!

@Jimmianne – It would be pretty amazing if there was a soap opera or reality tv show about us. The real housewives of NIRDI. Hahaha…. :clap:

@Calliecake – I am right there with you on dressed. Half of the dresses that I own are black. Some have a print on it but most of them are pretty similar. It’s hard to beat that classic look though!

I’m glad you enjoy the pictures. I should have taken pictures of the cookies I made this past weekend but dough balls aren’t that exciting. DH baked off 3 yesterday. I told him to just bake what he wanted to eat but of course he said one was mine and I gave in. Have you been baking anything lately?

@junebug17 – Glad that the Christening went well and you got to see your family members. Sorry that the shopping trip didn’t pan out but I guess that means an extra nice Christmas present coming up? : )

@marcy – Stay safe and warm. Get those killer rabbits/bears away from the thermostat!

@missy - Thanks for sharing the photos. Can I say that I still like your OEC even more than than the huge one in the larger setting? Gosh those facets in your other photos... :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results