shape
carat
color
clarity

The Final Reveal: My Steven Kirsch Pave Masterpiece

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
Masterpiece, capolavoro, chef-d'oeuvre, obra maestra, meisterwerk - no matter how you say it it is magnificent. I loved this stone before but it is even more beautiful now. Hats off to Adam and Steven and to you for pursuing perfection. :appl:

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
I love that ring!! :love: :love: :love: Stunning!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! What a ring!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! That stone...!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
INCREDIBLE!!! That is just gorgeous. :love:

k_darling

Shiny_Rock
Trade
It's spectacular. One of the most gorgeous diamonds I've ever seen.

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Just fabulous, Steven did an amazing above-and-beyond job with that setting, I think it really encompasses all the elements you wanted, and the diamond is just superb! Congratulations, and thank you for all the pictures!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, Charmy! Another wonderful piece for your collection!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is one of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen. Ever!!!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Uh, holy. sh!tballs. :love:

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
The setting allows your diamond to take center attention. Charming, vintagey yet sexy ring :appl: Glad that you got the diamond a slight make over so that you can keep it safe and hand it down.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
WOW :love: :love: :love: One of the most beautiful rings I've ever seen! Your diamond is legendary and that setting is perfection!
It is sexy, art deco, yet modern, just scrumptious!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Charmy I absolutely adore the top down design of this ring. I think SK really capatured what you were asking for!

You are gathering quite the collection missy!!

smilligan

Shiny_Rock
Wow. That ring is perfect in every way. I'm seriously contemplating a way to get it off your finger and replace it with a fake... :read: :lol:

April20

Ideal_Rock
I love this! I actually prefer your new setting over the original one. Thanks for sharing your journey!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Amazing ring! That setting is just incredible!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a beautiful ring - big risks, big rewards as you say!

Enjoy it!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Okay I'm hooked it is spectacular

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely ring Charmypoo! Those prongs are just amazing :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Ganesha

Shiny_Rock
Wow, what a masterpiece! Stunningly gorgeous, both setting and stone. You are one lucky lady! :love:

nottospec

Shiny_Rock
Unbelievably amazing stylish ring! Congrats and enjoy!!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
JaneSmith - Thanks sooo much for your comments. I am working on getting photos that actually show fire because this diamond throws off a lot!

GemFever - Now I just want to make the diamond even bigger! I thought it was huge before but I can't believe after 2 weeks of wearing it ... I already have DSS!

diamondseeker2006 - I would like to say this is my final ring but even Steven laughed at me and told me I was kidding myself. He is probably right and I will upgrade down the road. I can't believe the diamond is already feeling not huge.

sweet_blossom, SK4, Tekate, redwood66, SKippy - Thank you for your compliments! It means a lot. I am very much enjoying the ring.

braga123 - I am still debating what to do with the original setting. I am thinking of putting a gemstone (a beautiful 9 mm that I have) but I am worried about resizing.

Achinom - This ring has a lot of details! I think Steven tried to throw in everything I have told him I ever liked. Every perspective view gives you something different.

Mrs. W 514 - That's one of the things I have learnt in custom work for daily wear. Less is often more especially depending on how we dress. I am very dressy so this fits me but I can imagine this is already too elaborate for others.

AprilBaby - I sure try with photography. My next phase is to try to see if I can get a fire shot!

yennyfire - I have enjoyed your journeys and stories too. I love living other people's journeys!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
marymm - It does and best of all is the comfort. I can't stress that enough. An uncomfortable e-ring is a no go for me.

nowincanseethemoon, onyx8 - Thank you!

SparklyOEC, MonkeysInk - It is pretty amazing how long these diamonds live through the years. To think that this diamond on my finger now has been worn by at least 3 women before me. I wonder what it will be like 100 years from now and if our MRB will be seen in this way.

valmanin - Steven really worked hard on this setting. I think it took him on/off 4 weeks. I think we don't often know how long it takes to actually make a ring. I can't believe I already have my next e-ring formulating in my head.

nyquestioner - I still love my Leon ring in many ways. My sisters actually like it better. Here is the funny thing though ... I have always been so stick on 1.5 mm thick shank. This one is 2+ and I discovered I am perfectly fine as well.

Ally66 - With the trend towards old cut stones, I think we are really opening up a new ball game for settings. Many go back to Edwardian / art deco vintage styles but while I love those ... I can't imagine one as my e-ring. It's hard to figure out the balance which is partially why this setting stone was unset for so long. I still remember your sweet story about your puppy - I love your VC and Leon rings!! I noticed you have a new thread going ... are you planning another project?

himni - Aww .. you are so sweet. This was my first time working with Adam and he was great! I hope to do more business with him in the future. SK is always easy to work with.

pixgirl - I think the diamond looks different now than before the recut but it has been so long since I have seen it and I can't really compare. I am mad that i didn't take pictures of the diamond before / after the recut in the same settings.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Big thanks to kalomeli, motownmama, Laila619, soxfan for your compliments. This means a lot to me!

k_darling - You are so sweet. I really love my diamond as well and feel so lucky to have it. I can't believe my luck in finding this diamond. I can't believe I almost given up on it - glad I didn't listen to the hubby!

vintageinjune - Yes, a lot of elements in this ring. Steven really went above and beyond to try to make a ring that I would love. I appreciate all the effort.

luv2sparkle - Thanks and I love your ring too. It's so unique and I always wanted the "bubbles" as Leon calls it.

Maisie - Thank you! I feel lucky to have a ring that made your list of beautiful rings.

ame - It means a lot coming from you! I know how selective you are with your jewelry.

Ashleigh - Thanks so much! Steven really succeeded in making a setting for the diamond. It was funny when my husband saw the ring .. he said .. this setting isn't you at all but it suits the diamond.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It couldn't be a more perfect combination...Absolutely STUNNING!!!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
woofmama - Thank you. Your collection is amazing as well and I very happy that PS likes it. My sisters like my old ring more :(

SB621 - I am not even close to rivaling your collection! I have a long way to go my long lost twin.
smilligan - Gggg.... not yet ... I haven't gotten insurance yet!

April20 - Phew I am glad. I think both settings are nice in different ways and fit different taste.
alene - Thank you!

MissGotRocks - I should add "educated" risk. I am not suggesting everyone should take risks. It's a bit nerve wrecking and doesn't always turn out well. I am glad it worked out for me.

heididdl - I feel bad. I haven't worn my Leon / AVC since I got this one.

artdecogirl - The prongs are very well done. Strong yet not in your face. I never thought prongs were hard to do but so few actually do them well.

Ganesha - I do feel blessed. I am going to take a break soon from bling. Just need to get my tranny set.

nottospec - I sure will until the next change :razz:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
mom2boys - I wish I had a better pic for you comparing this and the AVC. I don't have my AVC on me as I am not home but I found this picture on my computer. I think it is the placement of the rings but the OEC is actually a lot bigger than the other rings in real life.
shoe.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CharmyPoo|1388292417|3582333 said:
mom2boys - I wish I had a better pic for you comparing this and the AVC. I don't have my AVC on me as I am not home but I found this picture on my computer. I think it is the placement of the rings but the OEC is actually a lot bigger than the other rings in real life.
shoe.jpg

OMG! I'm in love with all of them!!! :cheeky:

I will definitely need your help when I purchase a large cushion and have it set by SK! :Up_to_something:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
It's magnificent!! Your oec is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen. I'm so envious of your collection!! :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results