shape
carat
color
clarity

SHOW ME YOUR HOLIDAY GIFTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Mara - love your ring from one wide band lover to another! I think you will find that it will grow on you and that you soon be inseparable! Great find - it''s superb!

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
I got some peridot and diamond earrings. I''d asked hubby for a RING as I already have peridot earrings but he missed that part. My oldest son''s birthstone is peridot. I''m debating on whether or not I''m keeping them. Perhaps I''ll post them and you all can help me decide but I''m leaning towards returning them-- especially for what he paid.

MauiTikii

Rough_Rock
Here''s mine! Diamond Studs - 14K White Gold Basket Settings.
1.18 TCW ( .59/ea stud ) Color H - SI2 Eye Clean. I wish the photo showed how much fire these diamonds have!
DiamondStuds.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You must be thrilled, they are gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/25/2005 10:27:41 AM
Author: pearcrazy
I got some peridot and diamond earrings. I''d asked hubby for a RING as I already have peridot earrings but he missed that part. My oldest son''s birthstone is peridot. I''m debating on whether or not I''m keeping them. Perhaps I''ll post them and you all can help me decide but I''m leaning towards returning them-- especially for what he paid.
Pearcrazy, I''d love to see pics of your earrings as well as your ring! I got my first piece of peridot for Christmas. It''s an emerald cut peridot ring! It''s set east/west in a diamond halo with split shank and pave diamonds up the shanks.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh nice pair of studs, maui!!

Oh no gals, now you are making me wonder if maybe this ring will grow on me so much that I will need MORE wide diamond bands.
5.gif
That would ruin the ''onto the next project'' plan then wouldn''t it? hehee.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope this works. I jsu got a new version of Photoshop and am having a hard time sizing pictures now. Here is my peridot ring...........

Mauitikii, your studs are gorgeous!

Mara I love the wide diamond band and have to agree that it looks great on your hand!! It''s beautiful!

MMM, your pendant is gorgeous!!

Everyone has gotten beautiful gifts!

cmsperidot.JPG

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/25/2005 12:44:34 PM
Author: Mara
Oooh nice pair of studs, maui!!

Oh no gals, now you are making me wonder if maybe this ring will grow on me so much that I will need MORE wide diamond bands. That would ruin the ''onto the next project'' plan then wouldn''t it? hehee.

I.e. wide band on e-ring upgrade?
6.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, yes, Mara, you must tell us what the ''next'' project might consist of . . . aside from the upgrade!
11.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE seeing everyone''s beautiful new pretties!!! MMM I adore your pendant! Here are my new upgrade studs H SI2 2.5 carats total weight.

upgradesue.JPG

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Here is an ear shot of one of my new diamond studs in a martini white gold setting.

suemartini.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh sundial, they are a WOW!!! We must get some ear shots of those beauties when you get time!!! Awesome!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sundial they look absolutely stunning! The size looks just right for your ears - enjoy!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woops, typed as you were posting the ear shots. They look fabulous Sundial!!!!
36.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my new Christmas present from my wonderful hubby. He bought it on ebay from a seller by the name of 5th-ave-jewels. They have great stuff! It''s about 3/4" wide.

495 vintage heart locket.JPG

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
And another Christmas gift he got from overstock.com. The ring kind of matches my new pendant. I originally saw it here on another PS member (this is her pic), but I have the same ring. I love it!

ring22367.JPG

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Sundial, that looks great on you! Beautiful earrings!

MauiTiki, yours look great too!

Catmom, your new ring looks gorgeous! I love how it is set. We need more closeups!

Lizz, your pendant and ring are both so pretty! I especially love the pendant.

Momoftwo

Brilliant_Rock
No pictures yet cause I haven''t taken any, and it has to be reset, but my DH re-proposed to me in front of a lot of people at church on Christmas eve (last night) with a 1.98 ct G SI2 (totally eyeclean) round diamond set in a solitaire. We''re resetting it into the setting I bought 1 1/2 years ago for my 1.06 ct round. It''s beautiful and he was so sweet and made sure both our parents were there. It was exactly 25 years ago to the day he proposed the first time. Every woman in the room was crying and every man gave him grief for setting the bar so high. He did it as part of the pastor''s message with help from him. He spent a lot of time setting this all up. It was really amazing. So, that''s my little Christmas gift.
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Momoftwo,
That is so sweet and romantic. What a nice thing for him to do, especially at church. Can''t wait for the pics.
36.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock

Momoftwo, that is just such a beautiful story. Can't wait to see pics.

Everyone's gifts are so beautiful! Congrats and Happy Holidays to you all.

I thought I would share the best thing that I can call an upgrade for the near future. Here it is next to my e-ring so you can compare. Perhaps door knob solitaire will appreciate it!
2.gif

rmsupgrade2.JPG

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, everyone''s gifts are just GORGEOUS!! Congratulations to everyone!

I didn''t get any jewelry this year, but I did get my LV Speedy bag
9.gif

Rebemdee

Shiny_Rock
No jewelry for me either, but I did get a Nano ipod! I guess this means I have to go the gym, to justify needing a new MP3 player.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everyone's gifts are so great!! I LOVE that heart filigree necklace, just beautiful!! The studs, oh my!
30.gif
30.gif
Catmom, your ring is so beautiful and unique, I love it.

And a new stone, Mo2...can't wait to see it!

LOL at the big ole paperweight ring...I actually got two of those for friends this year...they loved them!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sundial your earrings are gorgeous!!

Lizz, I love your necklace and ring! They look great together.

Patty, thanks. I am having such a hard time sizing on this new software. I can''t seem to get any closeups. I hope this one is better.

cmsperidot2.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Catmom,
I love your new ring, it's so pretty. Love the halo and love how the peridot is set east/west. Yummy.

I got the LV Manhatten PM bag, matching wallet and the koala agenda with pink interior and matching pink pen. I am so excited!!!
3.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Catmom that ring is beautiful and unique! Lizz I love the intricate design of your pendant! Louis Vuitton makes for a pretty darn good Christmas too!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Mara, Sundial and Kaleigh!

Kaleigh, sounds like a pretty special LV Christmas!! Lucky you.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope you can see this one! Here is my new, fun watch. It''s just a Citizen Eco Drive, but I liked the way it looked with the mother of pearl face [I know, hard to tell from my picture].

cmswatch.JPG

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is what my hubby got me. I hope to have it delivered by Thursday.

I got no jewelry gifts...surprise surprise ;-) But my cousin proposed to his girlfriend with a gorgeous approx 3/4ct princess on a halfeternity, a-jaffe type setting. They got it at Michael Herr in st. Louis.

ameDooneybag.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results