Show Me Your Diamond Studs!

Brag shamelessly about your Bling, engagement, anniversary or any other ring here. Pictures are mandatory! No simulants please - only genuine gemstones. No Pearls either.

• 1221 posts • Page 41 of 411, 2, 3, ..., 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, ..., 38, 39, 40, 41

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Re: Show Me Your Diamond Studs!

Post by m-2-b » November 5th, 2016, 11:53 am
4.8ctw Whiteflash ACA diamond studs upgrade in 6 prong martini platinum setting with jumbo backs:

http://www.pricescope.com/forum/show-me-the-ring/my-4-8ctw-whiteflash-aca-diamond-studs-t226602.html
Attachments
img_13438.jpg
img_13438.jpg (157.59 KiB) Viewed 1019 times
img_13440.jpg
img_13440.jpg (145.42 KiB) Viewed 1019 times
img_13442.jpg
img_13442.jpg (196.7 KiB) Viewed 1019 times

Post by dozen_angels » November 11th, 2016, 4:00 am
Oh, your studs are gorgeous!!! Congrats!

And your dog is very sweet)...

Post by dozen_angels » November 11th, 2016, 4:02 am

Amazing!!

Post by Baby_bear111 » November 12th, 2016, 11:59 am
Here's mine, 3 carats total weight studs
Attachments
img_13574.jpg
img_13574.jpg (281.83 KiB) Viewed 907 times

Post by Monnyjay » November 13th, 2016, 11:28 pm
They are beautiful and so is your solitaire :love:

Post by Arcadian » December 3rd, 2016, 11:14 am
Could NOT resist, and got the jackets. I no longer have any ear real estate left :shock: I went with 3point diamonds so .77ctw. There's a small airline but I didn't want the stud to be outside of the jacket so, airline it is! I don't mind that frankly as its hard to see IRL when they're on.

I had considered 5-pointers, but I also have small ears and they would have been hanging way off the ear...so would have been a bit ridiculous..glad I was talked out of them! And, as much as I like the 3, I probably could have went with 2 and had a sliver left. anyway its a big ol earring when they're together. I do love the look as to many others. I got stopped 4 times in Palm Beach asking where I got them... IDJ may be getting some customers...lol

aerrings.jpg
aerrings.jpg (120.26 KiB) Viewed 663 times

Now that said, my center stone is an I, the jackets are F-G. When they're off I can tell its not a match, though when they're on, its very difficult to see. And everyone else I've asked says they look great together. I was even complimented by a jeweler... He does high end swanky stuff, so compliment indeed!

So give it to me straight... am I just being stupidly nitpicky? Its not that I'm unhappy, but you guys get where I'm going.... I'm trying to decide if its worth going with stones in the same color family or not as I'm in that return window...I'm 50/50 so real talk here would be helpful.

Post by Queenie60 » December 3rd, 2016, 11:50 am
Written by Arcadian » December 3rd, 2016, 11:14 am:Could NOT resist, and got the jackets. I no longer have any ear real estate left :shock: I went with 3point diamonds so .77ctw. There's a small airline but I didn't want the stud to be outside of the jacket so, airline it is! I don't mind that frankly as its hard to see IRL when they're on.

I had considered 5-pointers, but I also have small ears and they would have been hanging way off the ear...so would have been a bit ridiculous..glad I was talked out of them! And, as much as I like the 3, I probably could have went with 2 and had a sliver left. anyway its a big ol earring when they're together. I do love the look as to many others. I got stopped 4 times in Palm Beach asking where I got them... IDJ may be getting some customers...lol

aerrings.jpg

Now that said, my center stone is an I, the jackets are F-G. When they're off I can tell its not a match, though when they're on, its very difficult to see. And everyone else I've asked says they look great together. I was even complimented by a jeweler... He does high end swanky stuff, so compliment indeed!

So give it to me straight... am I just being stupidly nitpicky? Its not that I'm unhappy, but you guys get where I'm going.... I'm trying to decide if its worth going with stones in the same color family or not as I'm in that return window...I'm 50/50 so real talk here would be helpful.

My stones are G and H, one of each. I have the same jackets as you. Can't tell when they're on my ears however when they're not on the ears I can see a bit of a difference in color. Doesn't bother me at all, only I know!!!! Enjoy them.

Post by Arcadian » December 3rd, 2016, 12:57 pm
Written by Queenie60 » December 3rd, 2016, 11:50 am:
Written by Arcadian » December 3rd, 2016, 11:14 am:Could NOT resist, and got the jackets. I no longer have any ear real estate left :shock: I went with 3point diamonds so .77ctw. There's a small airline but I didn't want the stud to be outside of the jacket so, airline it is! I don't mind that frankly as its hard to see IRL when they're on.

aerrings.jpg

My stones are G and H, one of each. I have the same jackets as you. Can't tell when they're on my ears however when they're not on the ears I can see a bit of a difference in color. Doesn't bother me at all, only I know!!!! Enjoy them.

Queenie, this is good to know and thanks for the perspective. I asked IDJ about going with a custom set which at the the extra expense would have been about the same as going with 5pointers. It makes me crazy that I'm crazy for considering it....lol

Post by heididdl » December 3rd, 2016, 7:30 pm
Arcadian, I have the same jackets from IDJ I love them. They are alot of bling I don't wear them to to often. I also have the air line. I live with it. Also my studs are martini set so they don't sit as flush as I would like so my ears are sore by end of day how do you find yours? Regarding the color the IDJ are so white my studs are EGL Internaional F color which. Means probably also I and I definitely see a difference. That I only notice when. I hold them in my hands. I can't see a difference in my ears.
Heidi Neufeld

Post by Arcadian » December 3rd, 2016, 11:56 pm
Written by heididdl » December 3rd, 2016, 7:30 pm:Arcadian, I have the same jackets from IDJ I love them. They are alot of bling I don't wear them to to often. I also have the air line. I live with it. Also my studs are martini set so they don't sit as flush as I would like so my ears are sore by end of day how do you find yours? Regarding the color the IDJ are so white my studs are EGL Internaional F color which. Means probably also I and I definitely see a difference. That I only notice when. I hold them in my hands. I can't see a difference in my ears.

Thanks heidi. I'm starting to think I'm just being nitpicky...lol I really love the jackets and the bling factor is crazy. The stud sits nicely in the jacket, no movement and very comfortable. I work at home so its not an every day look. :shifty: .... Ain't gonna lie, wore them bad boys to the grocery store the first day they got here. I felt awesome :bigsmile:

The studs are basket set and I have lapousette backs (I believe they're the medium ones) So I don't suffer from earring droop, though I have to push the backs up so they're tighter to my small thin lobes.

Visually I love the look of martini's but don't find them to be terribly practical. They can also look very wonky on my ears whch I'm sure its the hole placement and can be uncomfortable if I wear them when on the phone (I can be on the phone a lot). baskets are fine when I'm on the phone, and the ones from IDJ sit low, so even if I put on my over ear headphones its not an issue.

Post by heididdl » December 7th, 2016, 8:12 pm
:). I know when I wear mine on just a regular day I feel like a princess
Heidi Neufeld

Post by Youraid » December 7th, 2016, 11:58 pm
So beautiful diamonds! Btw, I found a shopping site that sells attractive diamond jewelries. My sister also ordered from the site and got it timely...

Post by tuckie » December 10th, 2016, 1:38 pm
I'm so happy to have something to share! These are my 1.26ct from IDJ.

I think they're beautiful. They are a present from me to me for a great year in terms of my career. In addition the number 26 has meaning in my family, so the carat weight is a bit sentimental

Stone 1: .63ct H SI1 GIA Excellent HCA 0.7
Stone 2: .63ct G SI2 GIA Excellent HCA 0.7

Post by Arcadian » December 11th, 2016, 9:02 pm
Very nice! They look great on you!

Post by junebug17 » December 12th, 2016, 7:52 am
Tuckie they are gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love:

Post by hautecouture » December 28th, 2016, 2:14 pm
So thrilled to add to this thread!

2016 Christmas present from me to me for a career promotion and overall awesome year :)
Whiteflash Round Brilliant studs in white gold

1.2 ctw
I Color
SI2 Clarity
ACA Super Ideal Cut Hearts and Arrows
8 prong white gold martini setting

http://www.pricescope.com/forum/show-me-the-ring/new-rb-wf-diamond-studs-t227682.htmlImage

Post by mol42 » January 1st, 2017, 10:39 am
Spectacular earrings hautecouture!! Well done :appl: they are so beautiful and sparkly!! :love:

I am excited to contribute to this thread, with my first (and probably last!) pair of diamond studs.
3.4 ctw
1.7 GSI2 -original ER stone (it has an inclusion on the side that I use to identify it and I always wear it in my left ear. I'm O/C like that!)
1.7 HSI2- new stone to match
Both GIA excellent cut

(Sorry these pictures are so huge!)
Attachments
_38790.jpg
_38790.jpg (168.11 KiB) Viewed 224 times
_38791.jpg
_38791.jpg (183.85 KiB) Viewed 224 times

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone is normal. . . until you get to know them
- Otto Kernberg

Post by m-2-b » January 1st, 2017, 11:08 am
Just gorgeous, mol42! :love: Please tell us more about your diamonds/settings--better yet, please start a new thread! :cheeky:

Post by mol42 » January 1st, 2017, 12:31 pm
Thanks M-2-B!! :wavey: that means a lot since I really "puffy heart" your gorgeous earrings!! :love:
I will try to get it together and see if I can take some good pictures for a new thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone is normal. . . until you get to know them
- Otto Kernberg

Post by tuckie » January 2nd, 2017, 6:44 pm
Written by mol42 » January 1st, 2017, 10:39 am:Spectacular earrings hautecouture!! Well done :appl: they are so beautiful and sparkly!! :love:

I am excited to contribute to this thread, with my first (and probably last!) pair of diamond studs.
3.4 ctw
1.7 GSI2 -original ER stone (it has an inclusion on the side that I use to identify it and I always wear it in my left ear. I'm O/C like that!)
1.7 HSI2- new stone to match
Both GIA excellent cut

(Sorry these pictures are so huge!)

WOWZA these are fantastic!!

1221 posts • Page 41 of 411, 2, 3, ..., 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, ..., 38, 39, 40, 41

« Return to Show Me the Bling! (Rings,Earrings,Jewelry)