shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Diamond Studs!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
My tiny but mighty studs have arrived from BGD! .46ctw Signature H VS2. I love, love, love them! I have a pair of .50 ctw D VS studs that are pretty and bright but not ideal by any means but wow, my old studs have nothing on the sparkle fest and light show that my new ideal cut studs produce. Jamie at BGD assured me that these little studs would act like little stars on my ears and she is so right!

Hubby and I are saving for a down payment for a home so my bling budget was so tiny that I didn't think that I could get anything decent. I was wrong. Many thanks to Todd Gray at Nice Ice for picking perfectly matched studs! I am wearing the BGD studs in the bottom piercing. I think that the studs in my top piercings are .25 ctw ( approximately 12 points per ear). I have small lobes and am satisfied with the size. I hope to get some 2 point earring jackets for 4mm studs from BGD or WF in the next year or two. Once we purchase our home hubby has promised me some bigger studs but I am quite content with these!

Stats:
.231 H VS2
Hearts and Arrows Round
AGS 104086353122
3.93 x 3.94 x 2.43

.234 H VS2
Hearts and Arrows Round
AGS 104086353116
3.94 x 3.96 x 2.43

Just wanted to share my tiny wonders!

IMG_3159.JPG

IMG_3162.JPG

IMG_3179.JPG

View attachment 491085

IMG_3199.JPG

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful studs. Congratulations and enjoy wearing them.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Queenie! I plan to wear them all the time!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous! And I love your hair! Crystal, your whole jewelry collection is just so classy - every piece is refined and a beautiful quality. Congratulations on your new earrings - and on your great taste in general!

ETA ...and BGD or WF jackets would be killer!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the compliments, Mrs-B! Your kind words mean so much especially as I hold your collection in such high esteem and as I have personally benefited from your jewelry knowledge and advice!:wavey:

I really do love my new little studs!

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Have had these for quite a while but never posted.
5.1 mm
I asked Adam for lots of sparkle. He always delivers. Photos don't do justice.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Thx, A--Old World Diamonds.

Q

Queenie60

peonyinlove - your studs are gorgeous! I am so glad that you like the double miligrain. Please make a thread for your new studs. Would like to see many more photos. Enjoy them - they look much larger than .50 each!

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, VB, I love my studs and settings as I like the antique look.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My tiny but mighty studs have arrived from BGD! .46ctw Signature H VS2. I love, love, love them! I have a pair of .50 ctw D VS studs that are pretty and bright but not ideal by any means but wow, my old studs have nothing on the sparkle fest and light show that my new ideal cut studs produce. Jamie at BGD assured me that these little studs would act like little stars on my ears and she is so right!

Hubby and I are saving for a down payment for a home so my bling budget was so tiny that I didn't think that I could get anything decent. I was wrong. Many thanks to Todd Gray at Nice Ice for picking perfectly matched studs! I am wearing the BGD studs in the bottom piercing. I think that the studs in my top piercings are .25 ctw ( approximately 12 points per ear). I have small lobes and am satisfied with the size. I hope to get some 2 point earring jackets for 4mm studs from BGD or WF in the next year or two. Once we purchase our home hubby has promised me some bigger studs but I am quite content with these!

Stats:
.231 H VS2
Hearts and Arrows Round
AGS 104086353122
3.93 x 3.94 x 2.43

.234 H VS2
Hearts and Arrows Round
AGS 104086353116
3.94 x 3.96 x 2.43

Just wanted to share my tiny wonders!

IMG_3159.JPG

IMG_3162.JPG

IMG_3179.JPG

View attachment 491085

IMG_3199.JPG

C2K!!!

Your Mighty Studs are gorgeous!!! I love the two pair of studs together. Great proportions and look Beautiful on our ears!!! Congrats and enjoy!!!:):love:

Im currently shopping to do the 2 pair of studs in the ear as well.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
img_1795_0.jpg

For some reason I can't turn my pic around :confused: my recent purchase of BGD baby bezels .41 tcw , love them and have barely taken them out and my martinis from years ago .98 tw

ArtDeco,
Love your 2 sets of studs.:love::cheeky:
.41 ctw and .98ctw seem like ideal proportions for 2 pair of studs with 2nd hole. I'm shopping for this look currently.
Do you have a photo of them on the ear?

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
AnnaH- Your studs look so beautiful, sparkly and romantic! I love the setting that you chose!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
C2K!!!

Your Mighty Studs are gorgeous!!! I love the two pair of studs together. Great proportions and look Beautiful on our ears!!! Congrats and enjoy!!!:):love:

Im currently shopping to do the 2 pair of studs in the ear as well.
Thanks, Zestfully! I love the look! I can't wait to see yours when you get them.
My tiny but mighty studs are soooo sparkly! The fire is incredible! :)) I love them!:kiss:
I have received many compliments on my hair since I got my new studs. I have had the same hairstyle for months so I think people are commenting because of my twinkling studs that bring attention to my face-LOL.:lol:

Last edited:

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Thx, C. Loved seeing your beauties.

Joseybird

Rough_Rock
Quick q: What keyword should one look for to get diamonds with the very best cut? Cut affects the sparkle factor more than the other c's, right?

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
J, I recommend that you post in Rocky Talk. If you post what you want with your budget, the experts will help you find a diamond.

misslili

Rough_Rock
Has anyone used and been happy with alternative backs? Screw backs are so uncomfortable :( I have regular backs on my 1.50 ctw studs and I'm wondering if there is something I can change to without changing the post. Protektor backs (I think these need a special post) or LaPousette? I think I may have seen something called Omega but these all may be similarly designed. Any advise would be so helpful. I leave my studs in for everything except showering.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, Zest!

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Zest, also love your ring in your avatar.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
After many years of avoiding earrings due to metal allergies, I decided to give it another try with platinum.... I recently received my ACA bezel studs from Whiteflash and absolutely love them! Even better, no signs of irritation or allergies. :mrgreen:

My starter pair are .83ctw G/SI1

IMG_6413.JPG
IMG_6414.JPG
IMG_6416.JPG

Last edited:

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! Enjoy wearing them!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
After many years of avoiding earrings due to metal allergies, I decided to give it another try with platinum.... I recently received my ACA bezel studs from Whiteflash and absolutely love them! Even better, no signs of irritation or allergies. :mrgreen:

My starter pair are .83ctw G/SI1

IMG_6413.JPG
IMG_6414.JPG
IMG_6416.JPG

Congrats stonewell. I had the same problem. Pierced my ears when I was a teen, twice and both times infections and then they closed up. 24k yellow gold wouldn't work. In my 40s, I tried again, this time with platinum. Bingo!!! With this sea salt spray, and they healed up! And I got to wear studs. I still don't leave them out for more than a couple of hours, but it's been almost two years and no problem. Hope it works out well for you too. And ACA bezel studs are an awesome way to start. Congratulations again!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results