shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW I am so happy! Thank you Whiteflash we got it right!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the metal contrast as well.
Solitaires are the best! Very elegant and classy and the focus is just on the diamond.

I know what you mean about the iPhone. I want to buy a new camera and I think I am going to buy a Canon. I need a new one for our trip next month.

Can't wait for the profile pics!

Again, happy that you love it. Can't go wrong with an ACA, that's for sure. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its beautiful on you, Hathalove!! It is perfect w all of your ring combinations --- a classic for sure! Wear in good health and happiness!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I can't freakin help it! My son is asking for breakfast...me "just a second doing something pretty important". Damn I am out of the running for the mom of the year award.

_15916.jpg

_15917.jpg

_15918.jpg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The things this beauty told me today! Love!

_15919.jpg

_15920.jpg

_15921.jpg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
More on profile?

_15922.jpg

_15923.jpg

_15924.jpg

_15925.jpg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Last few...and that's all folks! :wavey:

_15926.jpg

_15927.jpg

_15928.jpg

_15929.jpg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Okay one more.

_15930.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're funny! so glad you are enjoying it so much!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hathalove|1394994384|3635295 said:
Last few...and that's all folks! :wavey:

15929 - my favorite or maybe 15926 no, wait - 15921!
It's fun to see you working it. They get more and more expressive of your joy.
Happy for you, hathalove.

and when you say "that's all folks!" you mean just for this afternoon, right?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks gorgeous! Do you have thoughts on an I color vs/ K color in this size?

I just noticed your thread asking about my upgrades! I was able to go up to 1.2ct using the same shank, but adding a new head 8)

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love it! and, I'm so glad that you're thrilled with it - classic & elegant all the way, and the H&A pattern in the stone is to die for!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Enerchi - thank you so much. I almost went three stone but am so glad I am starting right where I am. I love this classic look!

LLJsmom- funny is better than crazy! Cause you know we have a lot crazy up in here:) Ha!

Jimmianne- those are some of my favorite too especially 29. This ACA was happy to shine.

Endless summer- Thank you!

Dreamer- Yes after having this ring a whole 24 hours I do have some thoughts. The I is definitely brighter and it turns out I like that more. What I really noticed is the lack of color from the sides. So as I move my hand around to observe from all angles the color or lack of color remains the same and it turns out that I REALLY like that. I noticed tint from the sides of my K which I thought didn't bother me and had I put it in this current setting, I may have still even owned it. BUT now that I have had this I stone I am not sure I would like the color change when viewing profile. Surprisingly I see a lot of profile. I mean starring face down at my hand all the time would put me back into the crazy category. From the face up position my K was pretty darn white but would turn kind of a more solid soft white sparkle out of direct light say in my living room with natural sunlight or at dusk. The I doesn't do that. It still has more of a translucent sparkle happening. Turns out I prefer that.

Overall
Had my ACA K been set in a better made setting the first time around I would probably have that still not knowing other personalities of other colors.

Now that I have this ACA I combined with this awesome setting. Don't think I would want to go back down even if I upgrade to a bigger stone. Would be a bit curious about a J and an H. But I is a nice spot for me to be in right now. Especially because I don't think I would have had the energy to have to go through this again if something wasn't right.

There were a few reasons I returned the K ring and I cannot pinpoint the exact problem I had. The ACA was beautiful but I can't help now wonder if it was the color at all. But hey that's why there are so many colors of the rainbow and people walking this planet.

Many blessings to all PSers and their various shapes and colors of the rainbow!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful hathalove and looks so great on you! :appl: Sounds like you've found your sweet spot in terms of color, and you are just happier with the I. Congratulations, so glad you are loving your new ring!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1395072555|3635818 said:
It's beautiful hathalove and looks so great on you! :appl: Sounds like you've found your sweet spot in terms of color, and you are just happier with the I. Congratulations, so glad you are loving your new ring!

Thank you Junebug17. Yes I am for sure. I think this is my sweet spot and I am definitely enjoying the piece as whole which was super important to me.

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty, love the setting. What is the size of your diamond? I missed it and also your ring size?

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
luvsdmb|1395690562|3640543 said:
Very pretty, love the setting. What is the size of your diamond? I missed it and also your ring size?

Thank you. .797 ( 5.95x5.98) and I am a 5.75.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love that your ring is the featured bling of the week!

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Congratulations hathalove!! Your gorgeous ring as the featured ring and they used my favorite picture. You have most excellent photography skills. I am so glad that you are pleased with your ring. Enjoy!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love those photo's and comments!!! Your ring is absolutely stunning. Congrats on having your ring being featured as Jewel of rhe Week!!! Very well deserved.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! What a huge surprise! Especially because there are so many beauties out there. Thank you PS!!!

Jimmianne- you know one of the reasons I have this ACA is because of your redirection! So thank you again 8)

Vera!!!! Can you believe it? I am so happy. Loving my ring and it's beautiful flash of rainbows :appl:

Acinom...thank you so much. I appreciate it and feel honored for sure!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Since it's jewel of the week :praise: :bigsmile: 8)

_842.jpg

_16336.jpg

_16337.jpg

_16338.jpg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
And these too. Then I promise I am done! Couldn't help it. :oops: Those beautiful rays from the center and that sun peeking up from the horizon casting rainbow circles!!!

_16340.jpg

_16341.jpg

_16342.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous hathalove! :love: Elegant and classic and timeless. Wear in health and happiness. :appl:

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome, AWEsome, AWESOME!! Hathalove, your stone, your setting, and your artistry are unparalleled. I hope you love it with this sort of passion every single day - what an easy way to bring joy and pleasure to your every day!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you Missy and twolittlebirds. It is really beautiful in person and I am delighted! I thought I would want to halo this stone but I am loving it more in this simple setting than I thought I would.

Thank you SandyinAnaheim for your kind words. I didn't want all the pictures to look the same and of course show even the smaller sizes hold beauty and have secrets to reveal :)

As far as the photography comments thank you but it really is just the olio clip and my iPhone. I see a real camera in my future though:)

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
hathalove|1396137826|3643587 said:
And these too. Then I promise I am done! Couldn't help it. :oops: Those beautiful rays from the center and that sun peeking up from the horizon casting rainbow circles!!!

Hathalove, I LOVE your ring and the diamond is absolutely FABULOUS :love: :love: !! I know that halos are popular and very pretty, but I'm glad you're spending some time with this beauty w/out the embellishment (and possible distraction) of a halo.
I especially love how much you love it, what a fantastic feeling and I'm SO HAPPY for you!! :appl:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Roxy|1396252420|3644185 said:
hathalove|1396137826|3643587 said:

Hathalove, I LOVE your ring and the diamond is absolutely FABULOUS :love: :love: !! I know that halos are popular and very pretty, but I'm glad you're spending some time with this beauty w/out the embellishment (and possible distraction) of a halo.
I especially love how much you love it, what a fantastic feeling and I'm SO HAPPY for you!! :appl:

Thank you Roxy! Definitely going to be spending time exactly as is. We PSers need to spend more time! I appreciate your support:)

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is absolutely stunning! So elegant and simple, and that diamond... :love: Really beautiful. Thanks for sharing all the pics!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results