shape
carat
color
clarity

Gabrielle E-Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

j_yeh

Rough_Rock
You''ve got a ring to die for....and oh, the photo with your pooch is adorable!! That is my favorite picture with your ring!

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
That is a BEAUTIFUL ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it! The setting with the satin finish is soooooo lovely.

Wow, I really really really love your ring.

CONGRATULATIONS!

susi

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely, love it!!!
36.gif

susi

Shiny_Rock
Oh, my jeweler met Gabrielle on a flight to Europe. Sat with him and said he was absolutely delightful!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful. I love the satin finish. It is such a fluid setting. Nice pictures as well!

nejarb

Shiny_Rock
You''re very funny BlueKeet. I''m laughing at you picture captions. Your ring is beautiful.

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
I have a few pictures to add to the collection. My ring is at the shop and there are very few flowers in the yard so I''ve resorted to looking at pictures.

Gabi_Mallow.jpg

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
This is one of my favorite pictures.

Gabi_PinkRose.jpg

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
Hiding in the geraniums.

Gabi_Geranium1.jpg

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
Stuffed in a Scentimental Rose on a sunny day.

Gabi_Rose8.jpg

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
On the the ol'' Plumeria. The lighting in this corner of the yard must be just right as the pictures on the plumeria always turn out so gorgeous.

Gabi_Plumeria8.jpg

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
Gabi on the Giant Green Fuzzy Plant.

Gabi_GreenFuzzy.jpg

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
More of the fuzzy.

Gabi_GreenFuzzy2.jpg

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
The sun sparkle shot.

Gabi_YellowRose1.jpg

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, I LOVE YOUR RING!!! The floral/star pattern of the facets is so unique. Gorgeous, congrats! And when are you getting your ring back? Is it being sized?

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
Same rose different position and shaded.

Gabi_YellowRose2.jpg

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
I''m having the setting recast. The diamond was loose and when they fixed it the 1/2 bezels changed a bit. The first pictures on this thread are of the original setting and this last batch is after the bezels were redone. The bezels didn''t turn out very well (to me it looked like a totally different ring, but I don''t think anyone else saw that) and the stone came loose again so they are going to recast it.

On a different note. I met Gabriel Tolkowsky last week when he was giving a talk on diamonds. He is the one who designed the Gabrielle cut. He talked about his admiration of the "beauties" as he calls diamonds and stories of diamond cutting although I think cutting is not his word of choice.

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
I''m pretty sure this was on the Tropicana Rose. I sure do miss the precious. Of course since it is at the shop my hair has stopped falling out and I look less like Gollum every day.

Gabi_Tropicana.jpg

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
On some random white rose under a blue sky.

Gabi_WhiteRose3.jpg

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
A rare shot of the setting as usually the diamond is the center of attention.

Gabi_Mallow2.jpg

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
On a usually disease ridden orange rose bush.

Gabi_OrangeRose.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2006 3:06:55 PM
Author: BlueKeet
I''m having the setting recast. The diamond was loose and when they fixed it the 1/2 bezels changed a bit. The first pictures on this thread are of the original setting and this last batch is after the bezels were redone. The bezels didn''t turn out very well (to me it looked like a totally different ring, but I don''t think anyone else saw that) and the stone came loose again so they are going to recast it.

I agree with you Blueekeet. I think the bezels do look really different in your last set of photos, sort of fatter where it meets the shank.

Love your photos by the way - stellar!

a

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your ring, it is beautiful! Your pictures are wonderful, so colorful! The one with your puppy is my favorite...I have a soft spot for fur babies!

Silverkae

Rough_Rock
Hi. I love your diamond!!! I''m not a big fan of rounds when it comes to rings (probably because everyone in my family has a round cut diamond ring) but that cut is just beautiful!
30.gif
IF I knew there were other cuts available in rounds, I think I might have gotten a round. Just gorgeous!!! I''m actually getting my ring tomorrow, it was shipped today. I''m so excited!!! It''s a square cut diamond with clipped corners - the whiteflash x-factor. I''ve always loved princess cuts, but I''m sure the Gabrielle cut will be perfect for a pendant or right hand ring!!! Just yummy!!! And congratulations!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
I have to say that your ring is absolutely one of my favorite rings on PS. I LOVE the diamond AND your setting. It''s spectacular.

metro

Brilliant_Rock
YAOWZA!
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the ''new'' pics!
36.gif

i hope you get your ring back soooooooon!
she''s a beauty.

basilica

Rough_Rock
6.gif
36.gif
I love, love, love your ring!
I am looking for a 10 yr anniversay upgrade, where can I get that setting? Or is it custom?
I keep looking at your photos!
9.gif
--all of them!!
Karen

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results