shape
carat
color
clarity

Anxiously Waiting For My DBTY Necklace with Halo Pear Diamond Pendant From Whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
It looks great!
Love, love, love it!

please post more pics when you can

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG...cant wait to see real life pics...its gorgeous!

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Always wonder how it looks as a ring.

size on finger.jpg

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Showing size on my hand.

size on hand.jpg

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I do not feel comfortable posing. This is the best I can do to show the size. The necklace is very, very dainty.

realiife3.jpg

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How it looks against black.

reallife6.jpg

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Would you accept this as a neck shot?

neckshotreallife.jpg

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/6/2010 2:15:55 AM
Author: Kay
It''s gorgeous! I can''t wait to see neck shots. What size are the bezeled melee?
The melees are 7 pts. The spacing, measured from center to center of melees, is 1 1/8". I am debating if I should make them closer, so I can see more of the melees in the front. What do you think?

I am also wondering about the length. It is made a bit shorter than I want. Wonder if I should get extension chain or have the necklace lengthened?

This custom project gave lots of grey hair. It is difficult to forsee all the potential problems. Luckily, Whiteflash has been great in working with me. Leon in particular has been bending his back a lot just to answer all my questions and extra last-minute requests/quotes. Joseph is amazing in his willingness and creativity to patiently explain the design in a crystal clear manner. (You should have seen the CAD plot that he showed me in one of his explanation. It was quite amazingly impressive.) Poor Vera has to deal with me and my emotional rollercoaster during the project. Her cool professionalism has kept me mentally sane.

About the two worries that I had. 1. proportion an size - It turns out great, as can be seen in these photos. I am glad that I went with 2-pt melees in the halo instead of 1-pt. The halo is indeed a great idea, because the pear diamond would have been way too small. One surprise though is how dainty and fragile the necklace looks and feels. I expected something a bit more substantial. However, when I look at the necklace as a whole, I can see why the necklace chain is so dainty and thin. It has to be so to be consistent with the melees that appear to "flow in air''.

2. I color of pear diamond too yellow? - The sparkling melees are so distracting that I do not notice the yellow tint at first. When I remember to check for the color, then I start to notice. The tint is slight, but is not as readily noticeable, mainly because of the sparkling melees. Therefore, the I color is acceptable to me in this case of a halo pendant, but I now know that I color is not acceptable to me for a ring. I am glad that I stuck with G/H or better colors for all the stones in my rings.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2010 7:54:28 PM
Author: bluemoon2

I thought it's $100 discount for an order over $1000 for a return customer. I got $100 discount for my bracelet order, but it's over $2000. So I cannot tell it has been changed or not. I know it used to be $100 off for an over $1000 order.
Oh, yeah, I forgot about that because I too got $100 for spending $1000+ the second time around (not $50 so it was different) They sent me a VISA gift card.

Beautiful pendant!

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Fancy, I don''t usually spend a lot of time in SMTR, but I do get photos of outgoing pieces in my email, and when I saw this I GASPED!

It''s an exquisite piece; you have fantastic vision.

Thanks for all your kind words; we really enjoyed working with you on this and hope you wear it often and happily.

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/6/2010 5:15:34 PM
Author: FancyDiamond
Always wonder how it looks as a ring.

Simply PERFECT!!!!!!!! It''s a fantastic neckace
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Apsara

Shiny_Rock
I never post in this forum but had to comment on this. A stunning and classic piece. Just breathtaking. Wear in health & happiness.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Fancy, I might have missed this, but what is the length?
It looks great, I know you are thrilled.

cally

Rough_Rock
Oh, my. I LOVE this necklace!

I used to think I didn''t like pears. But now, of course, I want a pear necklace! I''m in love!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
very, very pretty.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Stunning, stunning pendant. Lucky girl!

bettymac

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Really stunning.
36.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful piece!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Just stunning and so is your Rouge Birkin
30.gif
30.gif

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Now I am envisioning how this design would look with a colored stone.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2010 4:02:11 AM
Author: katebar
30.gif
30.gif
What katebar said
30.gif
30.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh gosh, what''s not to love???
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/6/2010 5:22:25 PM
Author: FancyDiamond
Would you accept this as a neck shot?
Oh yes......
25.gif
LOVE the Birkin too!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FD, when we were talking about waiting for our custom projects to be finished, I didn''t realize yours was the pear drop being made by WF! I think it came out absolutely g
30.gif
rge
30.gif
us! If you''d like them to send you an extender, just ask them to make you a small segment with a jump ring on one end and a lobster claw on the other. It''s easy for them to do, and that way you''ll be able to wear it with any neck line. It''s just beautiful!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is stunning...just stunning (even if we dont get to see it on your lovely neck)! I wear a pear pendant (much smaller) but would love
to do that kind of upgrade! Maybe some day!
9.gif

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Beautiful! I love the proportions, and I would never guess it was an I. It looks very white to me! Are you loving it, Fancy?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just love it. Although dainty, it has wonderful "neck" presence in the two photos you posted with clothing
9.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
I love love love the looks of this necklace!!!! I think it looks just right!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2010 4:02:11 AM
Author: katebar
30.gif
30.gif
Ditto. I''ll take one of each!
2.gif

I like the spacing between the melee and would not move them closer together.

WF made me an extender piece for my RB pendant. It is 2" long with a clasp at one end, a ring at the other end, and another ring in the middle, so I can add either 1" or 2" to my necklace depending on the neckline of my outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results