shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Pearls!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bebe, that's 4RanchGirl's big huge colorful pearl with a starfish riding it!

MoZo

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Baroque fresh water pearls. Got them today because Kismet wasn't gonna let me leave the gem show empty handed.. :lol:
To show size I took them with another set of rounds I have that are 7-8mm

-A

P1050453.jpg

MrsDubDeez

Rough_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous pearls, ladies!

I've got a small collection of pearl jewelry, but these are the only pics I have on hand. Never bothered to take pics of the strands. I need to do that one day :D

Above, 10-10.5mm Freshadama studs, below 8.5-9mm Freshadama studs; white with rose overtones:
P3030077.jpg

10-10.5mm studs with 9mm Akoya slide pendant:
P3030086.jpg

8.5-9mm studs with 9mm Akoya slide pendant:
P3030080.jpg

8.5mm gray FW studs:
P3171378.jpg

alvina

Rough_Rock
its lovely.....

pearlaccecom

Rough_Rock
Wow! The pictures are really gorgeous! How much you guys can accept for a 8mm pearl necklace? Do you feel comfortable to select online pearls shopping?

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
I just came back from Hawaii. Here is a new pendant with navy and cherry pearls from Margo Tahitian Pearl (Oahu, Hawaii). My husband and I picked these loose pearls and then chose the pendant setting. Also pictured are 2 semi-buttony teal and pink pearls (10mm) also from Margo (picture taken on black Tahitian pearl shell, gifts from Margo). Because I have some green and peacock pearls already, I now search for more rare colors. I was very happy to get these colors, especially a pair of not-so-common color pearls to turn into studs. The luster on all these pearls are incredible.

IMG_5235asmall.jpg

IMG_5246asmall.jpg

IMG_5225small.jpg

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
The mother of pearl inlaid jewelry box is also a gift from Margo Tahitian Pearl. Size 12" L x 8.5" W x 6" H.

MOP Jewelry box 1a.jpg

MOP jewelry box 2a.jpg

MOP jewelry box 3small.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HHP you never cease to amaze me with your pearls! Love the jewelry box too!! :love: :love: :love:

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
I got this pearl bracelet for Christmas. I believe they are akoya pearls, with a yellow gold clasp. Sorry if the picture is low quality, it was taken with my phone.

3c93b24ceba8_fc64c116-ff1e-4359-bb4b-9acb3d78e0d7.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
yum!

Celtgrrl

Rough_Rock
Here's my collection #1
Pearl_Collection1_z.jpg
Pearls from my collection. Feat: 18" w/ 14K yg clasp, double pearl & 14K yg spacer bars & engraved initial G clasp (wore in first wedding), Pearl choker w/ sterling & 14K yg beads, and 60" pearl strand. Pearl torsade from Ross Simons, White, black, & grey pearl necklace & matching bracelet, Pearl ring w/ quarter carats of diamonds & platinum setting

Fashion jewelry comes and goes (keys, diamond circles, etc.) but pearls are always CLASSIC!

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
More Catherine Cardellini Pearls

These 3 lovelies are on their way from Catherine :cheeky:

I got a distinction in my health and safety exams and it was our 6th anniversary on Saturday so a good reason to go pearl shopping! The peachy pink keshi's were a good price so somehow managed to sneak in :Up_to_something:

(I really must take a photo when they arrive along with the blue round akoya pearl studs from pearl paradise and the previous white rice freshies from Catherine)

1806HighLustreLilacandPurpleKeshiNecklaceandEarringSet.jpg

1788HighLustrePinkandPeachKeshiNecklaceg (1).jpg

2191_Natural_Colour_Silver_Grey_Round_Freshwater_Pearl_Necklaced.jpg

erinl

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my lavender gold colorshift freshwater metallic necklace (18 inch) from Pearl Paradise. I also purchased two loose drops for a future earring project. I am thinking about using oval stones at top, with the pearls dangling below. Any suggestions on the stone I should use? I have been looking at light pink spinel, morganite, and rose de france amethyst.I think the amethyst will be too purple though....

IMG_3394.jpg

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Keep Calm and Wear Pearls

Slightly off topic, but it made me laugh!

keep calm and wear pearls.jpg

Adamo_Pearl

Rough_Rock
HHPmom|1309709791|2961135 said:
I just came back from Hawaii. Here is a new pendant with navy and cherry pearls from Margo Tahitian Pearl (Oahu, Hawaii). My husband and I picked these loose pearls and then chose the pendant setting. Also pictured are 2 semi-buttony teal and pink pearls (10mm) also from Margo (picture taken on black Tahitian pearl shell, gifts from Margo). Because I have some green and peacock pearls already, I now search for more rare colors. I was very happy to get these colors, especially a pair of not-so-common color pearls to turn into studs. The luster on all these pearls are incredible.

Oh, I love the design! The pearls match the gold of the necklace very well. The colors are so lovely as well. Not that traditional white pearls are not lovely, (because they are), but I truly love the look of this necklace.

set2374

Rough_Rock
I just bought my wife a set of akoyas from American Pearl for Christmas. They are AA grade and 7x7.5mm. I took some pictures of the bracelet and necklace. I have never been so excited to give a gift to her before (excluding the engagement ring...which wasn't really a gift). Anyway, she loves these pearls. The set (necklace, bracelet and earrings) is (at least before christmas) was very reasonably priced (you have to look it up under pearl sets or you won't find it on the site)--but I opted to upgrade the clasps and add an extra two inches to the necklace (making it 18"). I honestly thought about making the jump to AAA from AA (almost $1000 more for the necklace alone), but I am just so happy with these--I am glad I stuck with the AA. Now I have room in the budget for some metallic freshwaters for V-day or her birthday (in march). :)

American Pearl AA 7x7.5 (necklace & bracelet) 6.JPG

American Pearl AA 7x75mm (necklace and bracelet).JPG

American Pearl AA 7x7.5mm Strand (with Bracelet) 1.JPG

American Pearl AA 7x75mm 3.JPG

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
I made this 34" strand yesterday from 2 strands of multicolor keshi, center Sea of Cortez pearl, and 2 "special" freshwater pearls from Jeremy's first sample bag of color-shift pearls (one is white, the other is pink and green, both with very metallic luster). Knotted every 2 inch interval with gold laser beads.

I bought the keshi from Pattye in the other forum. She is on artfire.com as patriciasaabdiy and patriciasaabdesigns; and on etsy as patriciasaabdesigns.

IMG_5504sm.jpg

IMG_5502sm.jpg

IMG_5507sm.jpg

IMG_5503sm.jpg

briolette

Shiny_Rock
A bucket of loose freshwaters:

bucketpearls.jpg

Some of my freshy strands (Aunt brought them back from China):

freshwaterstrands.jpg

Not sure if I posted this already, but this the ring my sweetheart gave me last year:

pearl1.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Vintage 14k akoya brooch and necklace. I would like to find some more matching akoya's to add into the strands to make them both graduated. This was a single strand necklace and a three strand bracelet. It is so hard to match vintage pearls buying them online.
The brooch was new old stock from a jewelry store that had closed years ago. The couple had several of these plus many other items in their safe and were liquidating them on ebay.

2012 01 07_6068.JPG

2012 01 07_6070.JPG

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
14k Victorian/Art Nouveau brooch/pendant. This period piece was hand made with real gemstones in the flowers in her hair. I purchased the onyx mourning brooch because I was looking for more figural (collect period jewelry with woman's faces) pieces and loved the pearls. The back of the piece was hand cut with a jewelers saw. I thought the loop at the top was a later addition, but since have seen one other identical piece just like mine only it had floral seed pearl design on the front. It had the loop also.

2012 01 07_6081.JPG

2012 01 07_6084.JPG

2012 01 07_6085.JPG

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
14k vintage Seed pearl, blue glass pendant/brooch. The pearls are 1mm and 3mm. The previous owner thought the bright blue stones were sapphires but with use of the loupe you can see tiny air bubbles in them. Not sure of the age, but it does go well with my Montana sapphire earrings.

2012 01 07_6086.JPG

2012 01 07_6087.JPG

sapphirecats

Shiny_Rock
I have some earrings with oregon sunstone, it would be gorgeous with pearls! :appl:

SanDiegoGuy

Rough_Rock
American Pearl Collection Quality 8mm Akoya studs

IMG_20120203_093706.jpg

3PO

Rough_Rock
double-strand Tiffany pearls ...

tiff.jpg

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
My First South Seas Pearls

These are my new favorite earrings. <3
9-10mm AA+ Golden South Seas pearls from Pearl Paradise.

a SS.JPG

b SS.JPG

c SS.JPG

d SS.png

cyang

Rough_Rock
Love the earring, 9-10mm AA+ Golden South Seas pearls from Pearl Paradise.

Very cute and elegant.

tina sparkle

Shiny_Rock
mynattk- I got those exact earrings during the Pearl Paradise sale! I love them!!

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
They were actually sold out of the smaller size when I first ordered, so I decided to go for the 10-11mm. Just as those arrived, Pearl Paradise contacted me to let me know they had a return of the 9-10mm. I was so thrilled when they arrived. While the large ones were very luxe, I really liked the darker color and more "pear-like" shape of the smaller ones. Congrats on getting yours, too, Tina. They are adorable aren't they?

Pics for comparison anyone?

g SS side by side 3.JPG

SS 10-11mm.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results